- » Lemon Sheet Cake Pie
Lemon Sheet Cake Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon sheet cake pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon sheet cake pie recipes.
Spicy Butter Crust Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 400F.
Beat the first seven ingredients together in a small beater bowl until smooth and fluffy, scraping the bowl occasionally.
Empty pie filling into pie shell and spread evenly.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and spice.
Swirl in with a... - 46.7856
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine and Neufchatel cheese with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal and is pale yellow (about 3 1/2 minutes).
Combine ice water and 2 tea spoons lemon juice; sprinkle, 1 tablespoon at a... - 45.6924
Start by making the syrup.
Put the strips of grated zest into a small pan with 75 ml (3 fl oz) water and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the orange and lemon juices and stir in the sugar.
Cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes, until you have a clear syrup.
Add the... - 43.2248
Today we'll be cooking with Sonia the whoopie pies, amazing American treats with a marshmallow cream filling! - 133.647
Cream butter and sugar lightly, add egg, beat well.
Beat in sifted flours.
Turn out on to lightly floured surface, knead lightly until smooth, divide in half.
Roll each piece into a round between 2 sheets of plastic food wrap or greaseproof paper to fit a... - 42.5432
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Bring the water and vegetable fat to the boil in a saucepan.
When the fat heat melted, remove from the heat.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg yolk and fat and water mixture.
Gradually draw the... - 42.7497
Roll pastry out; cut into 24 rounds with large cookie cutter.
Place rounds on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine blueberries, lemon juice, sugar to taste, 1 cup water and 4 tablespoons butter in saucepan;... - 45.9597
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067
Mincemeat And Almond Delight
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C
2. In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour along with salt and baking powder if whole wheat flour is being used
3. Cut the fats into small cubes and add to the flour.
4. Using your fingertips,... - 48.4523
Iced Apple Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In 1-quart saucepan combine apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are very soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. On work surface roll... - 30.9274
Viennese Walnut Torte
Bake cake mix in 2 square pans, 8 X 8 X 2 inches, or .2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed on package.
Remove from pans; place one layer upside down on baking sheet and one layer top side up on sheet.
Heat oven to 400°.
Beat egg whites... - 39.1782
Orange Curd And Plum Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400° F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a 20.5 cm/8 inch round cake tin. Cook the plums with 2 tablespoons of the light brown sugar for 8-10 minutes to soften them, remove from the heat and reserve.
2. Mix together the lemon rind,... - 45.5963
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Mix shortening and sugar together and cool, then add egg, lemon rind, salt and dissolved yeast.
Sift measured flour and beat into the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
Divide into three even pieces,... - 41.8974
An Old Fashioned Meal
1. Thaw the frozen cake.
2. Wash and halve cherry tomatoes. Add to greens in bowl; refrigerate.
3. Combine ground beef, salt, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon of the thyme and the pepper and mix well.
4. Shape beef mixture into a 5-inch square, and cut... - 38.307