- » Lemon Salad
Lemon Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon salad recipes.
Raw Tahini Lemon Salad Dressing
For those who love creamy salad dressings, but shy away from whisking one for fear of piling on extra weight, this video could be a boon. Frank Ferendo whisks up tahini dressing that makes for an excellent addition to both vegan and no-vegetarian salads. Easy... - 93.4865
1. To toast the sesame seeds, use a non stick skillet or fry pan. Heat the pan on a medium flame and toast the sesame, sautéing constantly for 5 to 7 minutes until golden. Remove seeds to a mortar and allow them to cool.
2. Using a pestle,... - 46.798
Fennel And Lemon Salad
1) Cover fennel with ice-cold water and keep aside until crisp.
2) On a kitchen towel or paper, dry the fennel after draining the excess water.
3) Slice lemon rind into thin strips and remove pith from rest of lemon.
4) Cut flesh into thin... - 46.2982
Cabbage And Lemon Salad
1) Remove the top portion of cabbage.
2) On a chopping board, press the cabbage firmly with the cut side down and shred it finely with a saw-edged, stainless steel knife.
3) Cover the cabbage with ice cold water and leave aside for 30... - 45.3076
Roasted Fennel With Lemon
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Crop fennel and reserve the feathery tops.
3) Coat the trimmed fennel with olive oil and place in the oven. Allow to roast for about 40 minutes.
4) In the meantime, take a clean bowl and combine lemon... - 43.0207
Fennel And Lemon Salad
Slice the fennel leaves finely and place in a salad bowl with lemon rind and flesh and parsley.
Combine oil in a jar with lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper, cover and shake to mix.
Stir in cream until blended, then pour over the salad.
Toss well and chill... - 41.093
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Chicken And Fennel With Lemon And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the soy sauce and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Pare the rind from the lemon, then cut into very thin strips. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice. Blend the juice with the stock, honey, cornflour and any soy sauce left after... - 38.2866
Bibb Lettuce With Lemon Salad
Gently tear Bibb lettuce leaves and arrange in a bowl.
Top with tomatoes and fresh basil.
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, and salt to taste.
Pour dressing over salad.
Finish with freshly ground black pepper to taste. - 37.5714
Rice Salad With Lemon Dressing
Place lemon juice, egg yolk, sugar, paprika, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Whisk together until well incorporated.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Season very well.
Place remaining ingredients in large salad bowl.
Pour in dressing,... - 35.7002
Fennel Salad With Lemon Dressing
Put all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Pour the dressing into a mixing bowl.
Trim any brown outside bits and feathery fronds off the fennel.
Cut each bulb into sticks, about 1/4 inch thick and 2 inches long.
Toss the sticks of... - 35.0916
Frozen Lemon Salad
In large bowl beat together cream cheese and mayonnaise or salad dressing till smooth.
Stir sherbet to soften; quickly.
stir into cream cheese mixture.
Stir in orange sections peaches, and almonds.
Turn cream cheese-fruit mixture into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Cover... - 33.3055
Rice Salad With Merguez And Preserved Lemon Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice with the water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, cover and cook over low heat until tender, about 18 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk all but 1... - 32.0918
In blender container, combine all ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Use in salad dressings or as a topping in place of sour cream. - 30.414
Crunchy Lemon Salad
Combine gelatin, 1 cup hot water, cherry and lemon juices and salt; cool.
Stir in apples, cherries, celery and nuts; chill until firm. - 27.5451
Endive Radish And Lemon Salad
1. Using a sharp knife, peel the lemons, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a strainer, cut in between the membranes to release the lemon sections; drain the juice from the sections and reserve for another use.
2. In a large bowl, toss the... - 25.5067
Apple Lemon Salad
1. Using a very sharp knife, slice the lemons very thin. Remove the seeds and make a layer of lemon slices in a serving bowl.
2. Cut the apples twice the thickness of the lemon slices. Sprinkle a little brown sugar over the lemon layer, top with apple slices,... - 23.5322
Lemon Salad Recipes By Category