- » Lemon Sage Chicken Breast
Lemon Sage Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon sage chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon sage chicken breast recipes.
Grilled Lemon Sage Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8 inch thickness with a mallet.
Arrange chicken in a glass or enamel baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon... - 42.0977
Chicken Brochette With Sage Lemon Butter
1. To prepare the chicken cut it into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) cubes.
2. In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic, sage and pepper and toss chicken in the mixture to coat.
3. Let it stand 10 minutes.
4. To prepare the ham cut it... - 40.4969
One Hour Roast Chicken With Sage And Garlic
1. Rinse and pat chicken dry inside and out with paper towels. Using heavy-duty kitchen scissors, cut chicken open along backbone; flatten and arrange skin-side up on rack of a broiler pan.
2. In a bowl, blend butter with garlic, sage, lemon zest, salt and... - 29.9523
Pasta With Chicken And Sage
1. Combine chicken breasts and lemon juice in a bowl and allow to marinate for 15 minutes. Drain chicken and pat dry.
2. Clarify the butter by putting it in the top of a double boiler over warm water. Turn heat to low and allow butter to melt. When the... - 35.3212
Pan-seared Boneless Chicken Breasts
Cooking boneless chicken breasts on skillet is quite easy and quick. If you are not in a mood to fire-up your grill, then you should go for this process. This recipe is also suitable for health enthusiasts, as it uses no oil for searing. Follow the video and... - 113.715
Chicken Breasts With Mushrooms
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, and seal the bag securely.
Turn bag a few times so all portions of chicken are coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1... - 40.0781
Game Hens With Spinach Sage Stuffing
Wash spinach thoroughly.
Shake to remove excess water.
Transfer to 5- to 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and cook over low heat until wilted, stirring occasionally, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Combine leek, tarragon and garlic in processor or... - 42.634
Roast Turkey With Sage Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Wipe the turkey with a damp cloth and sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice inside the turkey.
3) Combine 1 cup melted butter, celery, onions, sage, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) In a... - 45.8674
Roasted Turkey With Sage
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 Remove excess fat from the turkey.
3 Using paper towels, dry the turkey inside out.
4 Sprinkle the cavity with lemon juice and rub over the skin.
5 Sprinkle the cavity with seasoning.
6 ... - 43.2417
Roast Goose With Sage Stuffing And Plum Sauce
1. Make Sage Stuffing: Cook onion in lightly salted boiling water to cover until just tender—about 15 minutes. Drain. Chop onion medium fine.
2. In large bowl, with fork, toss stuffing mix with chopped onion, sage, butter and chicken broth until well... - 42.2869
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Black Forest Ham
Place the chicken breast halves between 2 layers of plastic wrap or waxed paper and with a meat mallet or the flat side of a heavy pan, pound the chicken to a 1/4-inch thickness.
(Alternately, have your butcher do this for you.) Sprinkle both sides of the... - 47.013
Boneless Breast Of Chicken Piccata
1) Evenly pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
2) Coat in seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat clarified butter and add chicken breasts. Brown well on both sides.
4) Mix in garlic and capers into the pan and quickly dash with lemon juice and... - 43.1026
Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken
Remove and discard neck and giblets from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water. Pat dry.
Loosen skin covering chicken breast meat by slipping fingers down from top between skin and breast meat, gently making a pocket. Place 4 lemon slices and 1 teaspoon of... - 31.0004
Roast Chicken With Lemon Herb Rub
In a small bowl or with a mortar and pestle combine lemon, garlic, and herbs to form a slightly moist paste.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or... - 33.5342
Roast Dijon Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over... - 34.4601
Grill Roasted Chicken With Potato Fans
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Rub inside and outside the chicken with a cut side of the lemon.
Sprinkle inside and... - 43.6168
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken
This Oven Fried Chicken tastes amazing ! Try this irresistibly seasoned chicken coated with yogurt spread for your next meal with a generous spread of your savory sauces ! Tell me if you share my passion for this Oven Fried Chicken. - 40.5629
Broiled Chicken With Herb Butter
In a small pan, thoroughly combine butter, shallots, thyme, sage, tarragon, salt, pepper, and lemon peel.
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, cut small slits in skin over... - 41.8593
Roasted Herb Chicken With Pistachio Salsa
Roasted chicken thighs are easy to make, but ordinary. Dress them up by rubbing an herb paste under the skin to season the meat and create a ton of flavor without a lot of work. It’s important to use fresh herbs when making the paste because fresh herbs... - 0
Stuffed Roast Chicken with the herbs and lemon! This chicken will come out nice and golden and delicious! Want to give this a go then see the video. - 98.2378
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 45.9767
Chicken With Ginger
Wash chicken and dry well.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan.
Saute mushrooms about 5 minutes; remove from pan and reserve.
Combine flour with salt, sage, thyme, and pepper.
Rub chicken with lemon to moisten; dust lightly with flour... - 45.6805
Curried Chicken Soup With Wild Rice
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine together the water, onion, chicken, marjoram, sage and garlic powder. Cover and bring mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and cook over low flame for about 2 to 2 ½ hours for stewing chicken or about... - 46.7435
Barbecued Chicken Salad
In a mixing bowl blend the garlic, salt, pepper, wine, lemon juice, oil, Worcestershire and seasonings.
Cut the peppers into quarters and remove the membranes and seeds.
Slice the onion and zucchini into large slices.
Place the vegetables in a shallow pan and... - 40.2752
Herb Roasted Chicken With Baked Shallots
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Rub the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper and lemon juice. Fill the cavity with half of the fresh herbs. Truss the bird firmly with kitchen string.
3. Put the bird, breast side up, in a shallow heavy roasting pan. (I... - 38.1523
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.2425
Chicken Brochettes are my favorite chicken dish. I have been making this delicious chicken dish for a few years now. This Chicken Brochettes recipe is simple fantastic. - 43.6325
Sausage And Chicken Kebabs
1) In a bowl, add the marinade and the chicken and cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2) Take out the chicken, keeping aside the marinade for later use.
3) Cut each sausage into 4 pieces.
4) Use olive oil to brush the bread slices and then quarter... - 38.3397
Fancy Dress Chicken
1. Cut all the vegetables into strips about twice the width and length of matchsticks and place them together in a bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand just long enough to soften the vegetables and cool them enough to... - 34.1895
Roasted Garlic Chicken
Hosting a party and confused about the menu? Here's a great recipe suggestion that is sure to impress everyone. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare this scrumptious Roasted Garlic Chicken. - 109.505
Ham And Chicken Pie
1) Roll out two-thirds of pastry and use to line a greased 6 inch loose-bottomed cake pan.
2) Reserve remaining pastry for lid.
3) Preheat oven to 375°.
4) Finely dice chicken, keeping breast and dark meat separate.
5) Season both well and add... - 41.7677
1. Cut lemon in half, and sprinkle sugar on it.
2. Place a non-stick pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
3. Add lemon and caramelize. Set it aside.
4. Cut chicken breast into half. Season it lightly with salt and ground black... - 111.838
Skin and bone chicken; discard skin and bones, then rinse meat and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces 5 to 6 inches apart on a sheet of plastic wrap; tuck any scraps of meat under larger pieces.
Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap.
Pound meat firmly with a... - 36.4667
Grilled Garlic Chicken With Salsa Verde
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: Set the
chicken skin side up on a large rimmed baking sheet. Flatten the bird, fold the wing tips under the wingettes, point the drumsticks out and arrange the thighs next to the breasts. In a bowl, mix the garlic, rosemary, lemon... - 32.5152
1) Preheat the oven to 335F.
2) Defrost the duck completely. Sprinkle the inside and outside of the duck with salt and pepper. Place 4 sage leaves and a peeled onion inside the duck cavity.
3) Crush the other two sage leaves and rub them on the... - 43.3593
English Mixed Grill
1. On the oven rack arrange sausages and prick with fork.
2. With paper towel cover them and microwave at High for 1 minute.
3. Turning over the sausages, microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through.
4. Then cut the sausages into 6 pieces... - 40.6235
1. With fork prick breast of bird all over and rub skin with salt and pepper.
2. Put an onion inside bird with a few pieces of orange and lemon zest (thin outer skin of fruit).
3. In a pan heat oil, brown duck all over for 6-8 minutes... - 44.8584
Marinated Turkey With Chive Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Rinse the turkey and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Stuff the reserved lemon rinds into the cavity.
Pull the neck skin to the back of the turkey and skewer closed.
Tie the legs together.
Twist the wing tips under the... - 42.2138
Saute onion and celery in 1/3 cup butter until tender; add bread cubes, bouillon, parsley, and seasonings, stirring well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup stuffing in center of each piece of turkey, roll up lengthwise, tucking edges inside.
Secure each roll with a wooden... - 36.3768
Pineapple & Citrus Sauced Turkey Slices
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine flour and seasonings in shallow dish.
Coat turkey with flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, brown half the turkey in 1/2 teaspoon margarine and 1/2 teaspoon oil.
Remove and set aside.
Repeat procedure with... - 39.5568
Remove neck and giblets from goose, reserving liver, and place in medium saucepan with water, onion, carrot, celery, salt to taste and peppercorns.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until giblets are tender.
Allow to cool, then... - 43.4977
Roast Pheasant With Filbert Stuffing And Currant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
To make the stuffing:
2. In a heavy 8- to 10-inch skillet melt 8 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
3. As the foam subsides, stir in bread cubes and let them crisp and brown.
4. With a slotted... - 44.689