- » Lemon Rum Sauce
Lemon Rum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon rum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon rum sauce recipes.
Baked Lemon Souffle With Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously butter and lightly sugar a 6-cup souffle dish; set aside.
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Add sugar, stir, and remove from... - 43.9715
Lemon Sherbet With Raspberry Rum Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, mix raspberries with cornstarch until smooth. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes..
2. Let cool; then refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, stir rum into sauce. - 23.5575
You May Also Like!
Gourmet Gala Cheesecake With Orange Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Thoroughly grease 10-inch springform pan.
Beat together cream cheese and butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in sour cream.
Add sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 47.1889
Rum Butter Sauce
1. Combine cornstarch, sugar, salt and water on top of double boiler. Cook over hot water until thick, stirring constantly.
2. Gradually add cornstarch mixture to beaten egg yolk. Return to pan and cook for 5 additional minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove... - 40.8847
Rum Mint Sauce
Boil together the sugar, water, mint and lemon rind two minutes.
Strain and chill. Add lemon juice and rum. - 31.2138
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and heat.
2) Allow to boil for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in dark Jamaica rum, with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, (or fresh lime juice if available).
4) Add over puddings and serve warm. - 28.4886
Rum Mint Sauce
Rum Mint Sauce is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Rum Mint Sauce; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 28.9546
Pineapple Rum Sauce
Combine all ingredients in saucepan, stirring together thoroughly.
Cook and stir until mixture is thick and clear. - 21.1535
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Pineapple With Rum Caramel Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter until foamy in a small saucepan.
Stir in reserved pineapple syrup, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Stir in the rum.
Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a... - 33.2741
Homemade Rum Bbq Sauce
If you prefer homemade sauces over the readymade ones, then this recipe is for you. You can make this BBQ sauce super special, just by adding some dark rum into it. To learn the detail procedure, watch the video. - 102.971
Orange Mixed Dark Rum Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, place the sugar and the water and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over medium heat while stirring continuously to make sure that the sugar is dissolved
3. Add the lemon and the orange wedges and bring this mixture to the boil... - 34.3227