- » Lemon Rum
Lemon Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon rum recipes.
Lemon Rum Squash Pie
Chill the pie shell.
Combine all the ingredients except the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
Beat the eggs and the milk together, strain into the other ingredients.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350... - 44.328
Baked Lemon Souffle With Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously butter and lightly sugar a 6-cup souffle dish; set aside.
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Add sugar, stir, and remove from... - 43.9715
Refrigerator Rum Cheesecake
1. Mix the gelatin, three-quarters cup of the sugar and the salt in the top of a double boiler.
2. Beat the egg yolks, add the milk and add to the gelatin mixture. Cook over boiling water, stirring, until the gelatin dissolves and the mixture thickens... - 42.9827
Dissolve the sugar in the water, add lemon rind and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove rind, add lemon juice and rum.
Cream yeast and sugar, add luke-warm milk.
Sift flour and salt into basin, make well in centre, stir in yeast mixture and well-beaten eggs.
Dot... - 41.6948
Easy Rum Punch
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice.
2. Add Rum, Lemon Juice, Plain Syrup and Brandy; shake well.
3. Into a large wine glass, strain drink mixture.
4. Pour enough soda to fill glass.
Use Gin, Brandy, Sherry or Whisky in place of... - 41.5471
Rum And Citrus Sorbet Sherbet
1) In a pan, add in sugar and water. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Add in the lemon rind into the syrup and boil for 10 minutes. 3) Strain the syrup into a bowl. Let cool down.
4) Add in the lemon juice and orange juice.
5)... - 39.3415
Rum And Citrus Sorbet
An exquisitely refreshing Escoffier-inspired ice.
Put sugar and water into a small saucepan, heat gently until dissolved, then simmer steadily for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add thinly pared lemon rind, and leave to stand until quite cold.
Add squeezed... - 39.3269
Hot Rum Lemonade
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measure or mug, combine all ingredients
2. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until hot but not boiling.
3. Pour into serving mug and serve hot - 33.062
Lemon Sherbet With Raspberry Rum Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, mix raspberries with cornstarch until smooth. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes..
2. Let cool; then refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, stir rum into sauce. - 23.5575
Lemon Rum Recipes By Category