- » Lemon Rosemary Mayonnaise
Lemon Rosemary Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon rosemary mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon rosemary mayonnaise recipes.
Lamb Racks With Rosemary Mustard Crust
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, lemon juice, mayonnaise, rosemary, soy sauce, and pepper.
Mix until smooth.
Fold a double strip of foil over the rib ends to prevent them from... - 42.1521
Swordfish With Rosemary Aioli
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary.
Cover and refrigerate aioli until ready to use or for up to 2 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Brush all over with oil.
Arrange fish on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook, turning once... - 41.4401
Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
The portebello mushroom burgers are made with meaty grilled portebello mushrooms with grilled red peppers, onions and topped with a garlic infused mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Served between slices of kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, the portebello... - 44.1348
Cold Roast Pork With Garlic Mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
2. Combine the vegetable oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and 2 cloves of the garlic in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork loin. Place the pork in a roasting pan.
3. Place the roast in the preheated very hot... - 36.9547
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 45.909
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a medium bowl combine chicken, apples, dried cherries, pecans, and celery.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, sour cream, lemon juice, honey, and rosemary.
Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss gently to coat.
If desired,... - 30.8817
Stuffed Fresh Pineapple
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the center and cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Cut ham into cubes.
4. Rinse and drain sauerkraut.
5. Core apple and cut into thin slices.
6. In a bowl mix all the above ingredients.
7. Spoon the... - 44.9533
Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 285 degree F.
2. On a small piece of foil, place garlic and drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle salt and warp it nicely.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper liberally on steak. Pour olive oil and rub to coat evenly. Set aside.
4. In a... - 119.106
Potato Salad A La Peloponnese
1. Mix potatoes and 1 tablespoon of the chopped parsley in a large bowl. Combine the cottage cheese, milk, celery, olives, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, dillweed and rosemary in a small bowl; add to... - 31.416
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.2837
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes
Chicken is the most versatile ingredient in kitchen. You can make numerous tasty dishes with just a chicken. This whole oven-roasted chicken recipe is tried and true. This whole roasted chicken recipe is easy, tasty and will have your family craving for more.... - 120.09
Fruit And Crab Salad
Fruit And Crab Salad is a old fashion but very delicious. The seafood lover just relishes munching fruit and crab salad. The prefect amalgamation of mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard gives the fruit and crab salad a mouth watering taste. - 46.2701
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 99.9886
Crumb Topped Grouper
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 1/4 cups.
3. Combine crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in butter and set aside. Combine mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
4.... - 31.5776
Baked Fish And Chips
Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Brush evenly with oil.
Sprinkle rosemary and next 3 ingredients over potatoes.
Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, turning once.
Combine... - 42.1651
Artichoke Dip Make Over
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Spread in ungreased 9 inch quiche or pie pan or 1 quart shallow casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
If desired, garnish with carrot curls and... - 30.3703
Turkey Tonnato With Tuna Sauce
Place turkey breast in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Add wine, water, onion, carrot, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Cover and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours until tender.
Refigerate turkey in broth about 2 hours until chilled thoroughly.
Drain, reserving 2 cups strained... - 38.7749
Chicken Cranberry Salad
1) Take a bowl and mix the pecans, pineapple and cranberry sauce together.
2) Take two envelopes of gelatin and soften them first with ½ a cup of coldwater and then dissolve it in hot water.
3) Add the gelatin to the mixture of cranberry and stir in... - 47.1733
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 42.1386
Turkey Barbecue Sandwiches
To make the creamy coleslaw: In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, red peppers, and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, celery seeds, basil, and black pepper.
Pour over the cabbage and toss to... - 47.3515
Stuffed Veal En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves with water just covering them.
2) Put the lid and cook, over medium heat and turning once with a fork, 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
3) Drain the spinach and set aside.
4) In large bowl, mix... - 47.0117
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 47.1037