- » Lemon Rosemary Dressing
Lemon Rosemary Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon rosemary dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon rosemary dressing recipes.
Fresh Rosemary And Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Look at this interesting kind of roasted potatoes flavored with fresh rosemary and lemon zest. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe that would be a great accompaniment to pep up any regular meal. The video is step-wise, well explained... - 111.089
Skewered Lemon Chicken With Parsley Dressing
1. Take a shallow glass dish and arrange the chicken breasts pieces in it.
2. In a small bowl, stir juice of 1 lemon, rosemary, honey, 3 tbsp of oil and seasoning.
3. Pour half the marinade over the chicken breasts.
4. Turn strips and pour the... - 44.0805
Lamb Cutlets With Rosemary
1. Trim the lamb chops by cutting away the flesh with a sharp knife to expose the tips of the bones.
2. Place the oil, lemon juice garlic, lemon pepper and salt in a shallow, non-metallic dish and whisk with a fork to combine.
3. Lay the springs of rosemary... - 39.7615
Cornish Hens With Wild Mushroom Dressing
To make the hens: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the lemon into a large bowl; set aside to use in the dressing.
Slice the lemon.
Sprinkle the hen cavities with the salt and pepper and stuff each with half of the lemon slices, 2... - 45.6939
Turkey And Sweet Potato Salad
1 In a small saucepan, warm the jelly and stock over moderate heat for 2 minutes or until the jelly has melted. Whisk in the lemon juice, oil, rosemary, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, combine the turkey, sweet potato, corn, and green onions. Add the dressing... - 29.5814
Yogurt Salad Dressing
This yogurt salad dressing is a herbed and savory dressing made with plain yogurt. Flavored with onion and garlic salt, this delicious yogurt dressing goes well with roasted meat salads and even as a topping on grilled meats or fish. - 22.6976
Homemade Salad Dressing
Don't want to use a store bought salad dressing for your salad today? Try this simple and a much healthy alternative by preparing this homemade salad dressing. The best part is that you can create your own variation by adding your favorite ingredients. Give... - 117.126
Spicy Vinegar Dressing
1 In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
2 Chill in the refrigerator.
3 Mix well before serving. - 37.7491
Raw Pear Honey Vinaigrette
Today, Annmarie is making a raw food recipe for honey pear vinaigrette that she's going to put on an arugula and walnut salad. - 0
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Cover and refrigerate.
For each variation below, add the listed ingredients to the above recipe.
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon water.
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon... - 30.1838
Tricolor Macaroni Salad With Cheese Dressing
1 Cookthe pasta in unsalted water according to package directions. Drain, rinse undercold running water to stop the cooking, and drain again, then transfer to a large bowl. Add the chick peas, tomatoes, green onions, basil, lemon juice, and pepper and toss... - 29.4802
Char Grilled Vegetables With Sidekick Dressing
1. Thickly slice all the vegetables for the salad.
2. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, heat both the oils over medium heat.
3. When hot, add the garlic and onion, and sautÃ© about 3 minutes just until limp
4. Tip in... - 48.9891
Pan Fried Whitings With Lemon Butter Sauce
1. Wash the whitings and dry them with paper toweling. Sprinkle them inside with the rosemary, and outside with the salt and pepper. Place the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper, and coat the fish with the flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Heat the... - 31.5961
Fragrant Herb Poussins With Lemon And Honey
Wipe the poussins inside and out with kitchen paper (paper towels).
Push a sprig of each herb into each bird.
Place breast sides down in a large roasting tin (pan).
Warm the honey, lemon and butter together with a little salt and pepper.
Brush over the... - 39.016
Greek Burgers is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious snack recipe; I bet this Greek Burgers will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 32.8123
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a medium bowl combine chicken, apples, dried cherries, pecans, and celery.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, sour cream, lemon juice, honey, and rosemary.
Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss gently to coat.
If desired,... - 32.4464
Stuffed Fresh Pineapple
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the center and cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Cut ham into cubes.
4. Rinse and drain sauerkraut.
5. Core apple and cut into thin slices.
6. In a bowl mix all the above ingredients.
7. Spoon the... - 45.3277
Grilled Goat's Cheese Salad
1. Arrange radicchio, endive, artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms and watercress on individual serving plates.
2. To make dressing, place lemon juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, rosemary and black pepper, to taste in screwtop jar and shake well to combine.
3.... - 36.8674
Simple Mixed Vegan Salad
1. Take a large bowl, add all vegetables and mix them using spoon.
2. Take another bowl, add all dressing ingredients and season them.
3. Toss the salad into the dressing before serving.
4. Serve the simple mixed salad with rice... - 43.627
Italian Green Bean Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave beans until just tender. Refresh under cold running water.
2. Place beans, shallots, tomatoes and olives in a salad bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, chives, rosemary and thyme in a screwtop jar.... - 37.9568
Potato Salad A La Peloponnese
1. Mix potatoes and 1 tablespoon of the chopped parsley in a large bowl. Combine the cottage cheese, milk, celery, olives, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, dillweed and rosemary in a small bowl; add to... - 32.5713
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the lemon juice, oil, parsley, rosemary, pepper and salt, and whisk until blended.
2. In a large bowl toss together the carrots, scallions and celery.
3. If using canned beans, rinse them under cold running water... - 34.4865
Tofu Ragout Provencal
Cut: the tofu into small cubes.
Mix fresh-pressed garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and 2 tbs olive oil.
Marinate tofu in this dressing for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut the eggplant lengthwise, salt them and let sit for 5 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and... - 41.4199
Minted Pea And Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place fish in a large skillet.
Add wine, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Cool fish... - 45.1734
White Bean And Chopped Shrimp Salad
the white bean and chopped shrimp salad is a delicious and filling salad made with white kidney beans and cooked shrimp. A cooked salad, the shrimp is prepared with a marinade of garlic, rosemary and hot pepper flakes. Tossed and dressed with lemon juice and... - 46.0693
Pork Roast With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Rub the meat with lemon, rosemary, salt and pepper, place it on a rack and roast for three hours without a lid; reserve a cup of the drippings and remove the meat
3. In a small saucepan, mix the... - 35.8602
Crispy Pan Fried Lake Fish
In a shallow dish combine crackers, cornflakes, or bread crumbs; Parmesan cheese; 1 tablespoon parsley; and lemon pepper.
In another shallow dish place egg.
Dip fish into egg, and then roll fish in the crumb mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the... - 40.7892
Crispy Pan-fried Lake Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a shallow bowl combine the crushed crackers, grated Parmesan cheese, and snipped parsley.
In another shallow bowl combine the flour and pepper.
Place lemon juice and egg in separate bowls.
Dip fish in lemon juice, then in flour... - 43.8415
Mustard Crumbed Brains
Soak brains for 1 hour in cold water to cover.
Skin them, cut each in half across.
Roll lightly in flour.
Beat together egg and mustard, roll brain pieces in this mustard glazing, then into fresh breadcrumbs.
Deep-fry until golden.
Do not have oil over-hot or... - 40.1344
Roast Leg Of Lamb
Wipe lamb with damp cloth.
Puncture lamb with long sharp spear or poultry pin.
Place on a rack in roasting pan, fat side up.
Blend remaining ingredients; pour over lamb.
Roast uncovered at 325°F (165°C) for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Baste with pan juices every 1/2... - 39.0674
Grilled Lamb Cutlets With Mountain Herbs
Crush the garlic with 1/2 tsp salt, then combine with 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper; the shallot, herbs, sumac and lemon juice in a bowl.
Whisk in the oil to make a thick dressing.
It may not look like a lot, but don't worry as a little goes a long... - 37.113
Chicken Noodle Salad
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain, rinse well in cold water, and drain again.
Combine salad oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, sugar, mustard, rosemary, and pepper; blend well.
In a large bowl, mix together noodles and chicken.
Add dressing and... - 35.4726
Bluefish Kabobs With Italian Green Sauce
To prepare sauce, mash potato in a mixing bowl.
Mix in anchovies, parsley, capers, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle oil into sauce and mix.
Thread skewers with bluefish, green onions, and squash, beginning and ending with a piece of... - 36.1264
Maple Baked Lamb Flank
Wipe the lamb flank with a damp cloth.
Mix the next nine ingredients together and brush both sides of the meat generously with the mixture.
Place in shallow roast pan and bake at 350F for 1 hour, turning two or three times during the roasting and brushing... - 29.9076
Grilled Citrus Trout
1. Preheat broiler or grill and make sure to place the rack about 5 inches from the heat.
2. Cover the preheated broiler or grill’s rack with a foil. Coat it with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Rather, you can coat the hinged fish grill... - 42.1901
Chickpea And Baked Bell Pepper Salad With Cumin
1. In a large saucepan, cover the chickpeas with cold water and let soak overnight at room temperature. The next day, strain off the water. Cover the chickpeas with 6 inches of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a ladle, skim the water to... - 41.874
Betty's Chia Rice Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chia Rice Salad. This recipe was published by the Lexington Herald-Leader Newspaper during March, 2013. It was previously published in the book "Chia: The Complete Guide to the Ultimate Superfood" by Wayne Coates. - 0
Happy new year! Well I'm back with loads more delicious recipes. To kick it off, here is a light, healthy, delicious meal perfect for the new year. " My Grilled Swordfish" (Pesce Spada ai ferri) - 0
Fettuccine With Purple Sprouted Broccoli
In a saucepan, cook the first 6 ingredients in the olive oil, until the onions have softened without colouring.
Meanwhile, boil the broccoli in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes, add the fettuccine and cook for a further 3 minutes.
When the pasta is... - 40.8582
White Bean Shrimp Salad
Combine shrimp shells, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, lemon peel, cloves, coriander, rosemary, wine and water in 6-quart saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced to 2 cups, about 1... - 45.4812
Meat Sauce Tucci
In a large casserole, slowly brown sausage; add chuck and brown.
Add onions, and saute until limp.
Add garlic, parsley and mushrooms, and stir to coat with meat drippings.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover loosely, and simmer, stirring occasionally, about... - 36.8211
Antipasto Alia Salute Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and chill
2. Serve immediately
Another serving method is to divide the ingredients into two groups. Toss the vegetables together and serve the tuna on toasted croutons as a spread. The... - 38.0628
Spinach And Marinated Mushroom Salad
Bring 1 cup water to a boil; add mushrooms, cover, and boil 2 minutes.
Drain and place in glass bowl.
Whisk together remaining ingredients except spinach in small bowl and blend well.
Pour over hot mushrooms and chill at least 1 hour.
Tear spinach into... - 40.4828
Roasted Herb Chicken With Pistachio Salsa
Roasted chicken thighs are easy to make, but ordinary. Dress them up by rubbing an herb paste under the skin to season the meat and create a ton of flavor without a lot of work. It’s important to use fresh herbs when making the paste because fresh herbs... - 0
Note: At Keens the waiters dress the salad and add the garnishes tableside.
The recipe makes one large salad portion. You’ll have leftover dressing and croutons. Executive Chef Bill Rodgers also recommends using this delicious salad dressing for marinating... - 37.5186
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Sea Bass In A Salt Crust - Italian
Today we'll cook with Sonia the sea bass in a salt crust, a very simple and quick dish which keeps the flavor and the nutritional values of fish intact. - 125.287
Stuffed Veal En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves with water just covering them.
2) Put the lid and cook, over medium heat and turning once with a fork, 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
3) Drain the spinach and set aside.
4) In large bowl, mix... - 45.528
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 122.545