- » Lemon Rice Stuffed Salmon
Lemon Rice Stuffed Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon rice stuffed salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon rice stuffed salmon recipes.
Whole Salmon With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Prepare lemon-rice stuffing
Wipe fish with damp cloth, inside body cavity and out.
Lightly pack stuffing into cavity; sew opening with heavy thread (wrap any leftover stuffing in foil and heat on grill).
Cut a piece of heavy-duty foil to fit one side of... - 34.9362
Grilled Rice Stuffed Salmon
Saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in butter in a skillet for 3 minutes.
Add sauteed vegetables to rice; add olives, parsley and basil.
Place salmon on heavy duty aluminum foil.
Stuff salmon with lemon slices and rice mixture. (Any... - 40.0363
Rice And Raisin Stuffed Salmon
For stuffing: In small bowl cover dried mushrooms with warm water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain well and chop mushrooms.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan saute onion and garlic in margarine until onion is tender.
Add brown rice and wild rice.
Cook and stir 2... - 43.5
Whole Roasted Salmon With Wild Rice
In saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) water, rice and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the salt; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender but not mushy.
If necessary, uncover and cook briefly just until no moisture... - 48.3302
Barbecued Stuffed Coho Salmon
To prepare the marinade :
1. In a small enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the wine, lemon juice, 1/2 cup of the oil, the onion, garlic, parsley sprigs, ginger, thyme, Tabasco, salt and pepper stirring occasionally.
2.... - 43.0735
Whole Fish With Rice Stuffing
1. To prepare the fish rinse it under cold running water and remove its head and tail.
2. Pat dry inside and out and set aside.
3. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure, microwave butter at High for 30 to 45 seconds until melted.
4. Stir in... - 45.8409
Senegalese Salmon Salad
1. Prepare rice mix with butter or margarine and water. Place in a large bowl; cool, then cover and chill about an hour.
2. While the rice chills, drain liquid from the salmon; remove skin and bones. Flake salmon; fold into rice mixture with celery, olives... - 36.8584
Stuffed Baked Fish
Remove head from fish.
Mix rice, dates, onions, lemon peel, salt, cinnamon and turmeric.
Spoon rice mixture into cavity of fish.
Close opening with wooden picks or skewers; lace with string.
Place remaining rice mixture in greased casserole; cover and... - 44.427
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178