- » Lemon Raspberry Cream Bars
Lemon Raspberry Cream Bars Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lemon Raspberry Cream Bars recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lemon Raspberry Cream Bars recipes.
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon the flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour and salt, stirring with a whisk.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.... - 36.1519
Blackberry Lemon Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a mixer bowl combine margarine, cream cheese, lemon peel and brown sugar.
3) Mix self-rising flour to this mixture and thoroughly combine.
4) In a mixer bowl beat egg substitute or egg whites until... - 43.8009
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 39.7209
Currant Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Add flour, brown sugar and pecans; beat at low speed until well blended.
Press mixture into bottom and partially up sides of... - 44.1347
Swedish Bar Cookies
Cream butter with granulated sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Combine flour with baking powder and stir into butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough in half; wrap and chill 1 hour.
On a lightly floured board, shape each half of the dough into a... - 41.0721
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and spices.
Blend in flour and walnuts.
Set aside about 1/4 of the dough for lattice top.
Pat remaining dough into bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of greased 9-inch square pan.
Spread with jam.
Make... - 39.2277
Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon rind, and egg yolk; knead in the almonds and flour.
Chill the dough overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough about 1/8 inch (3-4 mm) thick and cut into rectangles of 1 2/3 x 1 inch (4 1/2 x 2... - 42.8317
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 44.3879
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water for making brownie layer.
4. Add bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and butter in the bowl... - 47.2921