- » Lemon Raspberry Cookies
Lemon Raspberry Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon raspberry cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon raspberry cookies recipes.
Raspberry Mousse Cookie Pie
This Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out these irresistible raspberry cream mixture filled cookies garnished with Brazil nut curls and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie are welcome ! - 36.8502
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together till fluffy, add sifted flour and cornstarch into it and blend well
2. Stir water and vanilla into it and knead the dough for a minute; roll it out of a floured surface to a thickness of quarter... - 43.2027
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 43.0584
Frozen Lemon Raspberry Pie
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
Spread raspberry sorbet over crumb mixture.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread lemon sorbet over raspberry sorbet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour.
To... - 42.0384
Cookie Ice Cream Supreme
1. Place ice cream in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 2 minutes or until softened, stirring once during heating.
2. Stir in cookies until well blended. Spoon into 10-inch pie plate. Cover; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
3. Just... - 24.3998
Raspherry Sandwich Cookies
Beat the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
Stir in the egg yolks, vanilla and lemon rind.
Combine the flour and salt and fold them into the butter mixture.
Shape the dough into a ball, cover with transparent wrap and... - 43.215
Roll out the dough on work surface just under 1/8 inch (1/2 cm) thick and cut out stars about 1 1/2-2 inches (4-5 cm) in diameter.
Warm the raspberry jam and use it to attach the stars in pairs; lightly coat the upper surface as well.
Mix a thin, transparent... - 25.8451
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine margarine and the next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Stir in flour mixture; cover and freeze 30 minutes or until... - 41.9504
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.7266
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Toss 1 1/4 cups raspberries with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar; set aside in refrigerator.
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
Cut in margarine... - 44.7788
Coconut Thumbprint Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and toast in the oven about 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Transfer to a food processor or blender; let cool to room temperature.
Reduce the oven temperature to... - 37.6519
Berry Lemon Cornmeal Biscuits
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large bowl stir together .flour, cornmeal, sugar, lemon peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the... - 37.6749
Peach Raspberry Treat
Day bejore or 2 hours ahead: Drain peaches; place in medium bowl with sherry; cover; refrigerate overnight or several hours.
With ice-cream scoop, make as many ice-cream balls as peach halves.
Place balls on cookie sheet; freezer-wrap; freeze.
Drain syrup... - 38.8783
Frozen Raspberry Dessert
1) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, walnuts and butter and mix well.
2) Spread to 1 inch thickness on an un-greased cookie sheet.
3) Place in oven at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring with a fork every 5 minutes.
4) Allow it to cool.
5) Sprinkle half of... - 45.6125
Nutty Raspberry Squares
1. Crumble cookie dough into pieces. Cut in oats and nuts with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Pat mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan, reserving about one quarter of the mixture for topping.
3. Combine preserves, lemon peel, and lemon... - 27.2176
Finnish Ribbon Cakes
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg yolk, vanilla, and lemon peel.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Shape dough into ropes about 3/4 inch in... - 37.0356
Viennese Jam Rounds
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg yolks and lemon peel.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, and cloves; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in almonds (dough will be... - 40.1446
For the mousse, fold whipped cream into sour cream, add berries, lemon juice, and sugar.
For the crust, in a blender or food processor, chop cookies until fine.
Add butter and mix until cookie crumbs absorb butter.
Press the cookie "dough" into small sorbet... - 41.0292
Fresh Raspberry Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Rinse the raspberries and combine with 3 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice. Chill until needed.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, baking powder and 1 tablespoon sugar.
4) Cut in the butter or... - 45.4239
Sift the flour onto a pastry board.
Make a depression in the center and add sugar, salt, lemon rind, vanilla sugar, egg yolk, and rum.
Cut the butter into very thin slivers and distribute over the edges of the flour.
Knead all these ingredients together to... - 45.3395
Frozen Raspberry Dessert
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Spread to 1/4 -inch thickness on an un-greased cookie sheet; bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes, stirring with a fork every 5 minutes to crumble.
Let cool; sprinkle half of crumb mixture in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking... - 32.3335
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 39.8638
Swedish Bar Cookies
Cream butter with granulated sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Combine flour with baking powder and stir into butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough in half; wrap and chill 1 hour.
On a lightly floured board, shape each half of the dough into a... - 41.0721
Meringue Nests With Raspberry Sauce
For the Meringue Nests:
Beat egg whites until frothy, add cream of tartar and vanilla.
Continue beating until doubled.
Add sugar 1 Tbsp at a time, and beat until stiff and glossy.
Fold in ground nuts.
Form individual meringues by dropping 2 Tbsp of mixture... - 46.612
Raspberry Peach Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F°.
2) Beat the egg whites with rotary or electric beater, until foamy.
3) Beat in the salt and cream of tartar, until slightly stiff and stand in peaks.
4) Gradually beat in the sugar, until very stiff and... - 46.239
Rosy Raspberry-pear Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place 1 pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 Reserve the second crust for cutouts.
4 In a large bowl, mix pears, lemon juice and... - 44.0868
Raspberries And Cream Snowflake Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Prepare pie crust using 9-inch glass pie plate.
3) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) To prepare snowflake crust, open out remaining crust onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6) Cut crust into 7... - 44.662
Apple Raspberry Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a bowl, add apple slices, and pour lemon juice on it to avoid browning. Toss.
3. Throw washed raspberries in bowl. Mix well.
4. Grease baking dish with non-stick spray, and lay apple... - 117.746
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 131.923
Spoon sherbet into two 16 ounce cans.
Cover with foil; freeze.
To assemble, remove ends of sherbet filled cans.
Press on one end, forcing sherbet out the other side.
Cut each sherbet log into 12 slices (about 1/4 inch thick), making 24... - 30.8917
Mix above ingredients by hand.
Do not grease cookie sheet.
Roll out the dough on lightly floured surface and use cookie cutters.
Bake at 350 Â° until lightly browned.
NOTE: Double cookies can be filled with raspberry jam.
Other cookies may be decorated with... - 34.8496
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed.
3. Stir in flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out... - 34.1845
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, stir in hazelnuts and flour into it and work into a smooth dough; chill the dough for half an hour
2. Roll the dough to a thickness of an eighth of inch on a flour dusted surface, between two... - 31.823
Lemon Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place crushed gingersnaps, oats, and butter in a food processor; process until blended. Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and... - 35.7464
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 41.7183
Iced Layer Cookies
Cream the first 5 ingredients together and stir in flour sifted with baking powder.
Chill until stiff enough to roll.
Roll out 1/4 of the dough at a time.
Keep remainder chilled.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch circles.
Arrange on greased cooky sheets and bake at 350F... - 37.3698
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar and egg in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out onto wax... - 43.6166
In a bowl stir together 3/4 cup flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and cloves.
Add ground walnuts and fine dry bread crumbs; mix thoroughly and set aside.
In mixing bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar till light and fluffy.
Add grated lemon peel.
Beat... - 39.4818