- » Lemon Raspberry Cookies
Lemon Raspberry Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon raspberry cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon raspberry cookies recipes.
Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Tart
1. Whizz the flour, butter and 1/4 tsp salt in a processor until fine. Add the sugar, pulse, then tip in the egg yolks and 4 tsp cold water. Pulse to a dough, tip out onto the work surface, then quickly knead until smooth. Line a 35 x 12cm loose-bottom fluted... - 37.1141
Raspberry Mousse Cookie Pie
This Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out these irresistible raspberry cream mixture filled cookies garnished with Brazil nut curls and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie are welcome ! - 39.7082
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together till fluffy, add sifted flour and cornstarch into it and blend well
2. Stir water and vanilla into it and knead the dough for a minute; roll it out of a floured surface to a thickness of quarter... - 43.0157
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
Frozen Lemon Raspberry Pie
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan; freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
Spread raspberry sorbet over crumb mixture.
Freeze 1 hour.
Spread lemon sorbet over raspberry sorbet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour.
To... - 44.6053
Cookie Ice Cream Supreme
1. Place ice cream in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 2 minutes or until softened, stirring once during heating.
2. Stir in cookies until well blended. Spoon into 10-inch pie plate. Cover; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
3. Just... - 26.3867
Raspherry Sandwich Cookies
Beat the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
Stir in the egg yolks, vanilla and lemon rind.
Combine the flour and salt and fold them into the butter mixture.
Shape the dough into a ball, cover with transparent wrap and... - 45.5935
Roll out the dough on work surface just under 1/8 inch (1/2 cm) thick and cut out stars about 1 1/2-2 inches (4-5 cm) in diameter.
Warm the raspberry jam and use it to attach the stars in pairs; lightly coat the upper surface as well.
Mix a thin, transparent... - 25.5463
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine margarine and the next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Stir in flour mixture; cover and freeze 30 minutes or until... - 44.2789
Coconut Thumbprint Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and toast in the oven about 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Transfer to a food processor or blender; let cool to room temperature.
Reduce the oven temperature to... - 39.8636
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.9827
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Toss 1 1/4 cups raspberries with 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar; set aside in refrigerator.
Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
Cut in margarine... - 46.2194
Berry Lemon Cornmeal Biscuits
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large bowl stir together .flour, cornmeal, sugar, lemon peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the... - 39.4694
Combine crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well.
Press firmly in bottom of 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add the 1/2 CUP sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Swirl meringue over crumb crust; bake in a slow... - 35.8038
Peach Raspberry Treat
Day bejore or 2 hours ahead: Drain peaches; place in medium bowl with sherry; cover; refrigerate overnight or several hours.
With ice-cream scoop, make as many ice-cream balls as peach halves.
Place balls on cookie sheet; freezer-wrap; freeze.
Drain syrup... - 38.7055
Frozen Raspberry Dessert
1) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, walnuts and butter and mix well.
2) Spread to 1 inch thickness on an un-greased cookie sheet.
3) Place in oven at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring with a fork every 5 minutes.
4) Allow it to cool.
5) Sprinkle half of... - 45.1269
Finnish Ribbon Cakes
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg yolk, vanilla, and lemon peel.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Shape dough into ropes about 3/4 inch in... - 38.7233
Nutty Raspberry Squares
1. Crumble cookie dough into pieces. Cut in oats and nuts with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Pat mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan, reserving about one quarter of the mixture for topping.
3. Combine preserves, lemon peel, and lemon... - 28.9268
Viennese Jam Rounds
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg yolks and lemon peel.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, and cloves; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in almonds (dough will be... - 42.0936
For the mousse, fold whipped cream into sour cream, add berries, lemon juice, and sugar.
For the crust, in a blender or food processor, chop cookies until fine.
Add butter and mix until cookie crumbs absorb butter.
Press the cookie "dough" into small sorbet... - 38.5247
Sift the flour onto a pastry board.
Make a depression in the center and add sugar, salt, lemon rind, vanilla sugar, egg yolk, and rum.
Cut the butter into very thin slivers and distribute over the edges of the flour.
Knead all these ingredients together to... - 45.8896
Frozen Raspberry Dessert
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Spread to 1/4 -inch thickness on an un-greased cookie sheet; bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes, stirring with a fork every 5 minutes to crumble.
Let cool; sprinkle half of crumb mixture in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking... - 33.5436
Raspberry Peach Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F°.
2) Beat the egg whites with rotary or electric beater, until foamy.
3) Beat in the salt and cream of tartar, until slightly stiff and stand in peaks.
4) Gradually beat in the sugar, until very stiff and... - 46.2843
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
Swedish Bar Cookies
Cream butter with granulated sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Combine flour with baking powder and stir into butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough in half; wrap and chill 1 hour.
On a lightly floured board, shape each half of the dough into a... - 43.4002
Meringues With Lemon Sorbet And Berries
To make the meringue shells: In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat in the vanilla and lemon juice, stopping occasionally... - 41.4068
Fresh Raspberry Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Rinse the raspberries and combine with 3 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice. Chill until needed.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, baking powder and 1 tablespoon sugar.
4) Cut in the butter or... - 45.7962
Meringue Nests With Raspberry Sauce
For the Meringue Nests:
Beat egg whites until frothy, add cream of tartar and vanilla.
Continue beating until doubled.
Add sugar 1 Tbsp at a time, and beat until stiff and glossy.
Fold in ground nuts.
Form individual meringues by dropping 2 Tbsp of mixture... - 44.5751
Rosy Raspberry-pear Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package directions, place 1 pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
3 Reserve the second crust for cutouts.
4 In a large bowl, mix pears, lemon juice and... - 46
Raspberries And Cream Snowflake Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Prepare pie crust using 9-inch glass pie plate.
3) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) To prepare snowflake crust, open out remaining crust onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6) Cut crust into 7... - 46.8434
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 121.421
Mix above ingredients by hand.
Do not grease cookie sheet.
Roll out the dough on lightly floured surface and use cookie cutters.
Bake at 350 Â° until lightly browned.
NOTE: Double cookies can be filled with raspberry jam.
Other cookies may be decorated with... - 36.6855
Spoon sherbet into two 16 ounce cans.
Cover with foil; freeze.
To assemble, remove ends of sherbet filled cans.
Press on one end, forcing sherbet out the other side.
Cut each sherbet log into 12 slices (about 1/4 inch thick), making 24... - 33.0719
Lemon Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place crushed gingersnaps, oats, and butter in a food processor; process until blended. Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and... - 38.1339
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704
Iced Layer Cookies
Cream the first 5 ingredients together and stir in flour sifted with baking powder.
Chill until stiff enough to roll.
Roll out 1/4 of the dough at a time.
Keep remainder chilled.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch circles.
Arrange on greased cooky sheets and bake at 350F... - 39.2471
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed.
3. Stir in flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out... - 35.9672
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, stir in hazelnuts and flour into it and work into a smooth dough; chill the dough for half an hour
2. Roll the dough to a thickness of an eighth of inch on a flour dusted surface, between two... - 32.8685
1. Sift flour and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar and egg in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add flour mixture, blending thoroughly. Stir in ground almonds and lemon rind. Turn dough out onto wax... - 45.3823
In a bowl stir together 3/4 cup flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and cloves.
Add ground walnuts and fine dry bread crumbs; mix thoroughly and set aside.
In mixing bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar till light and fluffy.
Add grated lemon peel.
Beat... - 40.6862
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 43.6383
Meringue Egg Baskets
1) Into individual meringue shells, place 1 tablespoon each of the orange, lemon and raspberry ice.
2) You can insert pipe cleaner handles through the edges of the meringues, to complete the egg basket.
3) Serve as required. - 28.9187
Meringue Egg Baskets
For each serving, place a very small scoop of each flavor of fruit ice into each individual meringue shell.
To complete the basket, insert pipe cleaners through the edges of the meringues to make handles. - 15.9959
Very Berry Meringue With Icecream
Meringues make perfect bites for desserts or sweet courses. The video shows a berry flavored meringue recipe that is served with a luscious icecream. This is an ideal ensemble for summers and pool parties, watch the video to create a meringue surprise for... - 114.515
Beat egg whites very stiff, fold in sugar and flavour with vanilla essence.
Line the base and sides of a pie tin with greased, grease-proof paper.
Place meringue mixture in it, making a depression in the central part.
Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours.
Cool,... - 39.5479
Cream butter and sugar until light, then add beaten egg yolk and beat well.
Mix in flour and baking powder.
Form into small balls (size of large alley) make indentation in centre with thimble.
Bake at 400° F. about 10 minutes.
Take from oven and make... - 39.9752
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Meringues Chantilly has a strong and addictive flavor that meringue lovers like me will find very difficult to resist!. This yummy Meringues Chantilly is one of the desserts that I am known for. Little do they know that the credit goes to this simple and... - 27.9921
This Australian sweet, named for the famous ballerina, is topped with passion fruit in its country of origin.
Draw a 7 inch circle of non-stick parchment or lightly-oiled wax paper and place on a baking sheet.
Beat the egg whites until very stiff and... - 43.6656
150 Calorie Chocolate Dipped Pavlova With Strawberries
A Pavlova is a meringue dessert that has a really crisp shell and a marshmallowy soft center. And though in this recipe the Pavlova is dipped in dark chocolate and topped with sweet juicy strawberries, this dessert is still less than 150 calories! This... - 141.32
Easy No Bake Cheesecake-childhood Favorite
This no bake cheesecake recipe was printed on a can of sweetened condensed milk back in the day. My grandmother made the hell out of it to the point I got sick of it.
I can see why she loved it so much. It comes together in minutes with only 4 ingredients... - 121.372
Almond And Pear Stuffed Peaches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate by spraying it with vegetable spray
3. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs, pears, and almond extract and set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
5. Reduce the... - 46.7248
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 130.931
Day before or very early in day: With medium (number 16) ice-cream scoop, scoop sherbets into balls and arrange on cookie sheets.
Sprinkle tops of lemon balls with Macadamia nuts, orange balls with buttered almonds, raspberry balls with coconut, lime balls... - 34.0779
Linzer With Love
1. In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In second medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Beat in oil until well blended. Beat in granulated sugar and lemon zest, until light. Beat in... - 34.923
Classic English Trifle
In top part of a double boiler make a soft custard using 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 cup scalded milk.
Split ladyfingers and spread with jam.
Arrange in a serving dish.
Cover with whole macaroons; sprinkle with almonds and grated lemon... - 46.34
Poached Peaches With Mixed Fruit And Sauce Sabayon
1. In a large saucepan, combine water, wine, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla.
2. Bring to boiling, stirring until the sugar melts.
3. Soak the peaches in the liquid.
4. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes until tender but... - 47.6951
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Miniature Fruit Pastries
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll slightly to flatten creases.
Using 2 1/2-inch cookie cutters, cut into circles or diamonds.
Place cut-outs on baking sheets.
Combine egg white and water.
Brush over pastry.
Stir together... - 36.6803
Original Linzer Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cream the butter and sugar together until light. Slowly add the eggs and 1 of the egg yolks, beating all the time, then add the cinnamon and rind.
2. Stir the crumbs and ground almonds into the mixture. Mix well,... - 40.673
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles
Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles is a wonderfully delicious and delightful dessert that you can prepare for your Christmas dinners. It is a s-splendid finishing touch for your dinner! Try this Queen Victoria's Christmas Trifles recipe for yourself! - 44.5722
Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon rind, and egg yolk; knead in the almonds and flour.
Chill the dough overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough about 1/8 inch (3-4 mm) thick and cut into rectangles of 1 2/3 x 1 inch (4 1/2 x 2... - 42.4003
Spiced Linzer Torte
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add 3 eggs one at a time with salt, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Mix cookie crumbs and almonds; stir into egg mixture.
Fold in flour... - 43.3933
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Mrs. Steidel S Linzer Torte
1. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is mealy.
2. Stir in eggs, almonds, 1/4 cup Kirsch, lemon rind and juice into mixture until... - 36.2651
Glazed Fruit Tartlets
A DAY AHEAD: * Shells: Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F.
In a medium bowl, combine soft butter or margarine and 1/4 cup sugar.
Beat in egg white.
Add flour, almonds and almond extract.
Use hands to mix.
It will be very stiff.
Use 1 teaspoon dough to line each 1... - 44.3531
Mandarin Charlotte Russe
You can make this sweet the day before the party.
In summer fill it with fresh raspberries or strawberries.
Rinse a 2 1/2 cup Charlotte mold with cold water.
Drain the fruit.
Dissolve the Jell-O thoroughly in 1 1/4 cups boiling water and add the fruit syrup... - 37.0994
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets
1. Beat together the butter, sugar and the egg yolk in a small bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the lemon rind. Stir in the flour, blending well to make a soft dough. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. When ready to bake, preheat... - 40.5077
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452