- » Lemon Raspberry Bar
Lemon Raspberry Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon raspberry bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon raspberry bar recipes.
Lemon Raspberry Bars
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking ban.
2)For the base:In a bowl add butter, flour, sugar and mix well. Press this mixture to the bottom of the baking pan and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
3)For the lemon-egg mix:... - 0
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon the flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour and salt, stirring with a whisk.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.... - 37.602
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.9827
Raspberry Filled White Chocolate Bars
Heat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch square pan or 8-inch square baking dish.
Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add 1 cup of the vanilla milk chips.
Let stand; do not stir.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
Gradually... - 42.2112
Blackberry Lemon Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a mixer bowl combine margarine, cream cheese, lemon peel and brown sugar.
3) Mix self-rising flour to this mixture and thoroughly combine.
4) In a mixer bowl beat egg substitute or egg whites until... - 45.0633
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.4427
Currant Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Add flour, brown sugar and pecans; beat at low speed until well blended.
Press mixture into bottom and partially up sides of... - 45.9805
Swedish Bar Cookies
Cream butter with granulated sugar.
Beat in egg and lemon rind.
Combine flour with baking powder and stir into butter mixture to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough in half; wrap and chill 1 hour.
On a lightly floured board, shape each half of the dough into a... - 43.4002
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and spices.
Blend in flour and walnuts.
Set aside about 1/4 of the dough for lattice top.
Pat remaining dough into bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of greased 9-inch square pan.
Spread with jam.
Make... - 41.0786
Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon rind, and egg yolk; knead in the almonds and flour.
Chill the dough overnight.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough about 1/8 inch (3-4 mm) thick and cut into rectangles of 1 2/3 x 1 inch (4 1/2 x 2... - 42.4003
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 45.4681
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 49.1389
Linzer With Love
1. In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In second medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Beat in oil until well blended. Beat in granulated sugar and lemon zest, until light. Beat in... - 34.923
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water for making brownie layer.
4. Add bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and butter in the bowl... - 47.0216
Junkyard Mojito Cocktail
Muddle Mint and get some blueberry raspberry Crystal light squirts and you're good to go! Well, you will want some fresh ingredients like blueberries, raspberries and some tonic water. Sweet, like artificial flavoring sweet and light on alcohol so you can... - 0
No-sugar Pear Berry Jam
In heavy 4 quart saucepan, place pears, raspberries, pectin and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 10 - 15 minutes until fruit is desired thickness.
Remove from heat and stir in sweetener.
Spoon into clean jars or... - 26.9246
Mix above ingredients by hand.
Do not grease cookie sheet.
Roll out the dough on lightly floured surface and use cookie cutters.
Bake at 350 Â° until lightly browned.
NOTE: Double cookies can be filled with raspberry jam.
Other cookies may be decorated with... - 36.6855