- » Lemon Punch
Lemon Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon punch recipes.
Diageo Mixologist Elayne D shows us how to make a holiday party favorite: punch - 109.962
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch is a unique drink. Surprise your guests with this great Spiced Lemon Tea Punch. I am sure they will love it. - 41.0315
Hot Spicy Lemonade Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine cranberry juice, sugar, lemonade concentrate, water and honey.
Tie cloves and cinnamon in small cheesecloth square.
Add spice bag and lemon slices to juices.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove spice bag.
Keep hot in... - 39.6689
Lemon Balm Punch
1) Mix sugar and water and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together the sugar mixture, 1/2 cup lemon balm leaves, mint leaves, and lemon juice in it.
3) Cover the mixture and leave overnight.
4) Take a large pitcher or punch... - 38.7344
Pineapple Lemon Punch
Put tea, lemon juice, pineapple juice and syrup in a jug and chill well.
Serve in a punch bowl with plenty of ice, slices of lemon, pineapple pieces and sprigs of mint.
Leave covered for an hour or so to allow flavours to develop.
Add chilled ginger ale just... - 30.7977
Lemon Maple Christmas Punch
In large saucepan mix the lemon juice and maple-flavored syrup.
Heat just to boiling.
Stir in whiskey; heat through.
Do not boil.
Serve at once in small mugs.
Sprinkle with ground nutmeg and garnish with lemon slices, if desired. - 30.5593
Lemon Strawberry Punch
1.Combine strawberries and lemonade.
2. Add in ginger ale .
3.Add in ice and serve chilled. - 29.3221
Lemon Daiquiri Punch
Good luck with this Lemon Daiquiri Punch. This assortment of rum with fruit juice is really yum. Serve it in punch bowls-the way it should be! - 26.685
Lemon And Spice Tea Punch
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and sugar to boiling, stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves. Remove saucepan from heat. Add tea bags; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags; refrigerate until cool, at least 1 hour. - 25.7178
Lemon Punch Recipes By Category