- » Lemon Puff Freeze
Lemon Puff Freeze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon puff freeze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon puff freeze recipes.
1. Work the butter into a brick shape measuring 3 by 5 by 1 1/2 inches.
2. Spoon three tablespoons of flour onto waxed paper and coat butter with it. Wrap butter in waxed paper and refrigerate.
3. Place remaining flour in a large mixing bowl. With the fingers... - 33.258
Dessert With Puff Pastry
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking.
Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub 1 oz/25 g butter into flour, then mix to a soft dough with lemon juice and about 3-4 tbsp chilled water.
Shape remaining butter into an oblong.
Roll dough... - 32.8423
Frozen Puff Pastry
Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
Combine water and lemon juice, sprinkle evenly over flour, about 1/4 cup at a time, mixing lightly and quickly with a fork after each addition (pastry should hold together, be firm yet pliable).
Add a few drops more ice water if... - 35.6785
1) Shape the butter into 3x5 x 3/4 inches block, roll and coat evenly in 3 tablespoons of flour, then wrap in wax paper and chill.
2) In a large bowl, combine rest of the flour with salt and lemon juice.
3) Gradually add water to make a... - 33.3144
Whole Wheat Puff Pastry
Whole Wheat Puff Pastry are delicious and not to be missed! I serve this often for my kids birthday parties. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Whole Wheat Puff Pastry. - 38.1815
Curried Chicken Salad Puffs
Simmer chicken breasts, covered, with sliced onion, celery tops, 2 teaspoons of the salt, peppercorns, and water in a kettle 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
(Chill broth to use for soup another... - 40.6342
Short Cut Puff Pastry
In a medium-size bowl, cut butter into whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour until pieces vary from the size of a large pea to the size of a rice grain.
This can be done in a food processor, using on/off turns of the motor.
Place flour-butter mixture... - 34.5803
Short Cut Puff Pastry
1. Dice the butter and fat. Spread out on a plate and freeze for 10 minutes.
2. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add the diced fat and stir to coat in flour. Make a well in the centre. Stir the lemon juice into the water and add to the dry... - 30.6097
1. Cut butter sticks into 3 lengthwise strips to get 12 strips.
2. Arrange the strips on a waxed paper, side by side shaping as a rectangle.
3. Roll with a rolling pin to shape into 6 x 12-inch rectangle.
4. Chill until ready to use.
5. In a mixing... - 36.6839
Pear Strudel With Puff Pastry
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2 In a medium bowl, toss the pears, rum, lemon juice, and zest. Mix in the sugar, raisins, and cinnamon.
3... - 44.0639
Crab Meat Puffs (hors D'oeuvres)
Mix all ingredients together and fill miniature cream puffs with crab filling and refrigerate.
Add butter and salt to boiling water and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
Lower heat; add flour all at once & beat vigorously until mixture leaves sides... - 43.2598
Fresh Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Prepare the Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 12-inch round. Gently roll dough onto rolling pin and ease into 9-inch pie plate, gently pressing... - 42.1782
Shaker Lemon Pie
1. Slice 1 lemon paper-thin; discard seeds. Remove peel and white pith from remaining 2 lemons; slice paper-thin; discard seeds. In medium bowl, combine sliced lemons and sugar. Cover and let stand overnight until lemons are soft and the sugar has... - 30.5731
Lemon In Pastry Shell
Line a 4-cup mixing bowl with a 24- x 14-inch piece of foil, letting excess foil extend out of bowl.
Fill bowl with crumpled paper towels, lightly packed.
Fold excess foil over paper towels; secure with freezer tape.
Remove foil mold from bowl, and set... - 32.0764
This lovely strawberry tart recipe is made with a pastry shell base. Prepared with a whole berry filling with a sweetened beverage sauce, the strawberry tart is best served chilled and has a fruity bite to it! - 43.1353
Horseradish Sauce the yummy juice that can add zest to any meat dish! I love horseradish sauce just for its unique flavor and especially adore this with ham puff rolls. - 26.4056
This Napoleon tastes incredible ! Just like the great French leader, this Napoleon is a great conqueror ! Just try this puff pastry with icing for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Napoleon are welcome ! - 36.7908
Strawberry Ice Cream
Crush berries and rub through a fine sieve or a food mill to obtain fine puree; there should be about 1 3/4 cups puree if berries of good quality are used.
Add sugar, lemon juice and salt, stirring well; cover and place in refrigerator.
Soften gelatin in the... - 34.9776
1. Combine 1 cup of the sugar, wine, lemon rind and juice, corn syrup and bitters in a large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Chill several hours or until frosty-cold.
2. Just before serving, beat egg whites until foamy-white in a small bowl; beat in... - 32.9354
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the ground almonds, lemon juice and rind.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time. Fold in the... - 47.3683
Fish Pie Pastry
1) Cut the cooked fish into even-sized pieces.
2) In the bottom of a pie dish, arrange the fish in layers with the tomatoes and mushrooms.
3) Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice on the top.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the... - 42.4018
Apple Tart With Blackberry Sorbet
1. To make the sorbet, in a saucepan, combine the caster sugar, 300milliliters of water, lemon and glucose.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Cool the syrup and place in the... - 45.0339
Savory Fish Plait
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.On a floured surface roll the dough to make a rectangle measuring 12 x 10 inches.
3.Take a baking sheet and place the dough on it.
4.Cut the dough in three divisions lengthwise.
5.In a bowl, put white... - 40.422
Apples In Pastry Robes
1 To make the filling: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, grind the walnuts and sugar until finely chopped.
2 Transfer to a medium saucepan and stir in the milk, bread crumbs, cinnamon, and lemon zest.
3 Bring to a boil over... - 44.4637
Select a uniformly thick centre-cut piece of tenderloin or buy a whole tenderloin and cut off the thin and thick ends.
Package and freeze for other purposes, such as Beef Fondue.
With a sharp, thin-bladed knife, strip off the thin film of muscle that runs... - 37.3905
Belgian Cheese Tart
1. Prepare the pastry by rolling out the pastry as thinly as possible on a floured surface. Use the pastry to line an 8-in. flan ring but do not stretch the pastry or it will tear during baking.
2. Prick the base and then chill the dough for 30... - 37.4248
Crab Vol Au Vents
1) On a board, dust some flour and roll out pastry 1/4 inch thick.
2) With a 9 cm (3 1/2 inch) pastry cutter, cut out 6 circles and place on a dampened baking tray.
3) With a 5 cm (2 inch) pastry cutter, cut halfway through each... - 43.2419
Roll dough into a 14 1/2- x 7 1/2-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with water, and shake off excess water.
Place dough on baking sheet.
Working quickly, cut a 3/4-inch-wide strip from each long side of pastry.
Brush strips with water, and lay them,... - 32.5029
Country Chicken Pie
1) In a saucepan melt butter and stir in flour. Stir and cook for a minute.
2) Stir in milk. Bring to boil and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and combine well.
4) Pour the content to an aluminium foil pie dish.
5) Roll the dough and... - 47.3789
Strawberry French Tart
1) Take the pastry and roll into 14 1/2x71/2 inch rectangle.
2) Take the baking sheet and sprinkle little water.
3) Place the pastry on baking sheet.
4) Cut around 3/4-inch strip from each side of the pastry.
5) Apply water over the strips and place... - 46.9285
Haddock And Tomato Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof pie dish, arrange layers of fish, tomatoes and mushrooms in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of parsley amd lemon juice.
4.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it.
5.Cook for 2 minutes by... - 45.849
Rosh Hashanah Challah
A trio of Challah breads for Rosh Hashanah. "The sound of the shofar, the ram's horn that trumpets in the New Year at synagogues everywhere, is the unique sound of Rosh Hashanah. It stirs the soul. A freshly cut wedge of this challah, liberally dipped in new... - 54.9947