- » Lemon Pudding Cream Cheese
Lemon Pudding Cream Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pudding cream cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pudding cream cheese recipes.
Creamed Cheese Pudding
Creamed Cheese Pudding is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this pudding recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the cheese and cream is simply heavenly! - 47.7512
Coconut & Lemon Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter, vanilla, and sugar.
Add eggs alternately with flour.
Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
Stir in juice and rind of lemon.
Spread into prepared... - 44.0762
Lemon Ricotta Puddings
1. Make the ricotta: Line a strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth and set over a large bowl. In a large saucepan, heat the milk and cream over moderately high heat to 180°. Remove from the heat and slowly add the vinegar until you see the milk... - 32.9024
Lemon Cheese Dessert
Mix gelatin, water, and lemon juice.
In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy; pour into gelatin mixture.
Using another bowl, whip chilled milk until fluffy.
Fold in gelatin and cheese mixture.
Crush vanilla wafers,... - 43.4114
Lemon Cheesecake Pudding
In small saucepan combine sugar, gelatin, and salt; add 2/3 cup cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add cream cheese, yogurt, lemon peel, lemon juice, and food coloring; beat till smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Pour... - 43.2585
Simple Lemon Cake Pie
Place cream cheese in a bowl and stir with a fork until well softened.
Add 1/2 cup of the milk, a little at a time, blending until mixture is very smooth.
Then add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and the pudding mix.
Beat with egg beater just until well mixed,... - 30.1325
Cream Cheese Mousse
Set refrigerator control for coldest setting.
Combine gelatin with sugar in saucepan.
Add pineapple juice and cook over low heat, stirring, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice.
Blend cheese with next 3 ingredients.
Stir in... - 44.7314
Basic Lemon Cheese Cake
Prepare instant pudding as directed, but blend softened cheese with milk before stirring in pudding.
Pour into pie shell and chill 1 hour. - 19.1446
Quick Lemon Cheese Dessert
Blend cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the milk in small mixer bowl; add remaining milk, the pudding and pie filling and lemon peel.
Beat on low speed just until blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour into dessert dishes.
Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
If desired, serve... - 24.5937
Pudding Cheese Pie
With electric mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining milk and the pie filling mix, beating at low speed until blended, 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill... - 31.1061
Combine flour, nuts and margarine.
Press into 9x13 pan.
Bake 15 minutes at 350°.
Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and Cool Whip and spread over crumb crust.
Make up pudding according to package directions and spread over cheese layer.
Spread enough... - 39.8577
Pear Pudding In Lemon Sauce
Wash, peel, core and halve pears.
Combine 1 cup sugar and 3/4 cup water in a saucepan and make syrup.
Simmer pear halves in syrup for two minutes.
Remove from heat.
Drain halves when syrup is cold.
Bring extra syrup to boil.
Blend cornflour with two... - 45.0993
Rice Pudding Royale
In top of double boiler combine milk and 2 cups water; add rice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, over boiling water for 1 hour; stir often.
Uncover; cook till thickened, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in grated peels and... - 39.5034
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 38.5243
Tangy Lemon Pie
In a large bowl, blend pie filling mix, 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice.
Stir in water and egg yolks; blend well.
Cook on high (9) for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add lemon peel and cream cheese, stirring until well blended.
Add food coloring, if... - 41.6377
Banana Smoothie Pudding
Combine all the ingredients in the container of a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
You can also push the ingredients through a food mill.
Refrigerate the unused portion for up to two days. - 28.3793
Fruit-topped Lemon Cheese Squares
ARRANGE 1/2 of the crackers on bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan, cutting crackers to fit, if necessary.
BEAT cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of the milk.
Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
Beat at low speed until... - 39.9742
Stir cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually blend in 1/2 cup milk until smooth and creamy.
Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
Beat slowly with egg beater 1 minute (do not overbeat).
Pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
Chill. - 31.6131
Continental Berry Cream
1 Cut a double-thick piece of cheesecloth large enough to line a 2-cup mold
2 Hang over the edge slightly; wring out in cold water and line the mold.
3 In a medium-size bowl, blend cream cheese and butter or margarine until smooth.
4... - 46.8211
Cottage Cheese Topper
Put first 2 ingredients in blender.
Slowly add water, blending till desired consistency.
Serve over baked potatoes. - 29.968
1) In medium bowl, using a spoon, beat cheese until light.
2) Add egg, sugar, butter, lemon juice, and salt; beat well.
3) Fold in whipped cream and rum just until combined.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
5) Pour the pudding sauce over... - 37.9093
Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Make your holidays extra special with a magnificent banana pudding cheesecake that is absolutely magical. Watch this excellent video that shows this marvelous cheesecake with a gorgeous meringue topping. The video is definitely a must watch for a great... - 119.777
Frozen Cheese And Strawberry Dessert
1. In a food mill, tip in the cottage cheese and process well to make a uniform paste. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and sugar to the bowl and beat well till smooth
3. Add the sour cream to the bowl and mix well again
4.... - 35.0539
Creamy Noodle Pudding
In large mixer bowl, combine eggs, lemon peel, and lemon juice; beat till foamy.
Gradually beat in sugar and salt.
Beat in cottage cheese and sour cream.
Fold in noodles and raisins.
Turn into 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for... - 41.7911
Betty's Butterscotch Pudding Dessert
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Butterscotch Pudding Dessert. This luscious dessert makes enough to feed a crowd, plus it is so quick and easy to make! - 0
Buffet Lemon Cheesecake
This Buffet Lemon Cheesecake is just unbeatable! Very simple and also easy to make, the feel of biting into the softened cream cheese wrapped in lemon flavored gelatin is exceptional. Give it a try and you would just go crazy for more! - 44.0911
Simple Cream Cheese Frosting
This Cream Cheese Frosting is simply divine ! I tried this sweet cheesy spread on my dessert cakes and puddings and they tasted out of this world. Give this Cream Cheese Frosting a try and tell me if you like it. - 23.8423
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 116.578
Lemon Berry Pie
BEAT cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Stir ir lemon juice and peel. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of tl whipped topping. Spread evenly onto bottom of crust. Reserve a few strawberries for garnish, if desired; cut... - 36.2323
Instant Lemon Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and butter.
3) Reserve ¼ cup of the crumb mixture and leave aside.
4) Force down the crumb mixture in the bottom and side of the 8 inch pan.
5) Bake in the oven for... - 46.6712
Rice Pudding Royale
In top of double boiler combine milk and 2 cups water; add rice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt Cook, covered, over boiling water for 1 hour; stir often.
Uncover; cook till thickened, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in grated peels and... - 33.2138
Cottage Prune Souffle
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks.
Add prunes, cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold into first mixture.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole and set in a pan of hot water.
Bake in... - 38.8827
1) In a deep bowl, crush the cheese using a fork.
2) Stir in milk and beat the mixture until well blended.
3) Mix in instant pudding and continue to beat with the eggbeater as per the instructions on the package.
4) Spoon the cheese mixture over the... - 32.621
Creamy Rice Pudding
In 8-cup (2 L) measure, microwave cream cheese at High for 30 seconds or until softened; whisk until smooth.
Gradually stir in eggs, milk, sugar, rice, raisins, lemon rind, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Pour into four 1-cup (250 mL) dessert dishes and arrange in... - 39.9851
Mince Cottage Pudding
1) Combine together the cream, horseradish, tomato soup, lemon juice and some dashes of hot pepper sauce. Mix well and beat till the mixture is thoroughly blended.
2) Add the cottage cheese, ½ teaspoon of salt and a dash of pepper. Stir well.
3) Chill... - 38.7452
Les Tourtons Des Penitents
Your mixed herbs should include plenty of parsley, such available herbs as chervil, sorrel, fennel fronds, basil and tarragon, plus a snippet of chives and some leaves of fresh mint; a few thyme flowers are good, too.
Wash and drain the herbs; slice the... - 39.9338
Processor Devonshire Sauce
Cut four 4-inch strips from lemons.
Extract juice from lemons, set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add lemon strips.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
Add 1 teaspoon instant pudding mix to processor bowl, process 1 minute or until... - 31.0244
Quick Cheese Cake Pie
Quick Cheese Cake Pie is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Quick Cheese Cake Pie... - 33.306
Classic Lemon Delight
Blend together flour, margarine and 1/2 cup pecans.
Press into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 of 9 ounce carton of whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Combine 2 packages instant... - 48.5674
Tangy Lemon Pie
1) Microwave the crust and cool.
2) In large bowl, add the 1/2 cup sugar, pudding mix, water, egg yolks and lemon juice and blend well.
3) Thicken the mixture in the microwave at 8 for 5 1/3 to 8 minutes, stirring twice.
4) Beat in... - 44.7008
Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Press onto the bottom and 1 in.up the sides of a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add dry gelatin and lemon... - 42.4507
Lemon Berry Terrine
LINE bottom and sides of 8x4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
CUT rounded top off pound cake; reserve for snacking or other use.
Trim crusts from pound cake.
Cut cake horizontally into 5 slices.
Line bottom and long sides of loaf pan with 3 cake slices.
Cut... - 42.6033
Microwave Tangy Lemon Pie
1) Get a large bowl, and add pie mix .lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar.
2) Now stir in egg yolks and water and mix well.
3) Cook on HIGH(9) for upto 6 minutes and stir to mix well.
4) Now add lemon peel and cream cheese and stir.
5) you can add food... - 47.4495
Lemon Pineapple Creme
Combine 1/2 cup of the sugar, cornstarch, pineapple with juice, and water in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Stir twice during cooking time.
Beat egg yolks.
Add to pineapple mixture.
Stir in lemon peel... - 40.527
Lemon Pineapple Crème
In 4-cup glass measure, mix 1/2 cup of sugar, the cornstarch, pineapple and its juice, and water.
Cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 4 to 5 minutes, o"r until mixture boils.
Stir twice during cooking time.
Beat egg yolks.
Stir into pineapple mixture the... - 40.2299
Italian Lemon Rice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 10" cake tin with melted butter. Dust about 2 to 3 tablespoons of polenta or cornmeal over the butter, spread and discard the excess.
3) In a saucepan, boil milk. Add in salt, rice and vanilla... - 44.2466
Cranberry Cheese Pie
1) Butter a 9" pie pan and place aside.
2) In a bowl, combine corn flakes, brown sugar and butter.
3) Firmly place the mixture into the pan.
4) In cold water, soften the gelatin.
5) In saucepan, add milk and egg yolks to combine.
6) Beat... - 46.8174
Creamy Caramel Dip
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix in the order listed, mixing at medium speed after each addition.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Serve with apple... - 31.9893
Grison's Steak House Cheesecake
Have cheese and eggs at room temperature.
Mix well crumbs, cinnamon, 1/4 cup sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
Sprinkle sides of buttered 9-inch springform pan lightly with crumbs.
Then press most of remaining crumbs firmly onto bottom of pan, reserving... - 46.414
Raspberry Holiday Mold
1) Into a strainer set over a bowl, drain the pineapple and raspberries, reserving the liquid and keep aside
2) Through the strainer, press the raspberries and pineapple
3) Keep the raspberry and pineapple puree aside, discarding the seeds
4) Into 3... - 47.9139
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 46.0806
Early in day: Grate lemons; reserve half of peel for dough, half for filling.
Grate orange and reserve half of peel for filling.
(Use rest in stuffing.) With electric mixer at low speed, mix 1 1/2 cups sifted flour, 1/4 cup sugar, butter, 1 egg yolk and half... - 48.8315
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Irish Coffee Gobs With Bushmills & Baileys Irish Cream Filling
This recipe came about when I was asked to come up with a signature coffee-flavored gob for a new coffeehouse in San Francisco. In my first attempt, I used brewed coffee in the batter, but dark hypno-swirls of java could be seen on top of the baked gobs.... - 44.8432
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Spices Apple Crisp
In a small bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cut butter into small pieces and, with a pastry blender or two forks, cut into flour mixture until crumbly; set aside.
In a 2 quart casserole, toss together apples and lemon... - 39.158
Apple Crumble Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; do not prick.
In mixing bowl stir together 1/2 cup of the sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, and the lemon peel; set aside.
Sprinkle apple slices with lemon... - 45.2597
Noodle Kugel With Fruit
Boil and drain noodles.
Stir with other ingredients.
Place in well-greased, shallow, heavy casserole.
Bake at 350°F about 3/4 hour. - 34.484
Apple Crumble Pie
1) In a bowl, place together 1 1/4 cups flour and salt.
2) Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening until pieces are of small peas size.
3) Dredge with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and work with a fork until flour... - 48.0703
1. In a pan mix pudding mix with 3/4 cup sugar and milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
2. Cover and let it cool.
3. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. Stir pudding mix into cheese... - 47.4415
Lebanese Halawet El Jibn
Looking for a unique dessert recipe for your party? Here is a video that will make your task much easy. The chef here makes a Lebanese halawet el jibn, a fabulous sweet cheese dessert with farina, pistachios and ashta pudding. This video is simply incredible... - 110.49
Blender Avocado Cheesecake
1. Preheat an OTG or electric oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Using... - 48.9272
Fruit Custard Pizza
In small mixer bowl combine cottage cheese and butter; beat till smooth and well blended.
In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel, and salt.
Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients; mix well.
Form into ball.
With hands, press evenly... - 44.7814
Sprinkle mushrooms with lemon juice.
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Add meat and soup to mushrooms.
Heat until thick.
Grease baking dish; fill with heated pudding mixture, piling it up in the shape of a pyramid.
Cover with a thick layer of mashed potatoes which... - 42.3491
If you love bananas this is the cheesecake for you. Not only it is a simple cheesecake to make but the bananas and the cream cheese make a great combination. So, surely try out this recipe. - 123.878
Pineapple Orange Layered Gelatin Or Sawdust Salad
Looking to add some spunk to your weekend brunch fare? Try this wonderful, flavorful, colorful salad. In this video, Betty shows how to make pineapple orange-layered gelatin salad, also called as the sawdust salad. It tastes heavenly and goes with just about... - 107.502
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for... - 43.8893
4 Layer Delight
Crust: Mix together; pat into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350°.
Set aside to cool.
Second Layer: Beat until creamy; spread over cool crust.
Third Layer: Prepare and pour over second layer.
Fourth Layer: Top with more Cool Whip.
You may garnish... - 39.355
Summer Fruit Tart
1) Take 10-inch pie plate and lightly flour it.
1) To make tart, in a medium-size bowl, combine pie-crust mix, cardamom and sugar.
2) Stir the egg in the mixture and whisk with fork lightly so that dough holds together.
3) On a lightly... - 49.5528
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 125.642
Root Beer Float Gobs
Growing up in an area where people brewed their own root beer (among other things) in their basements and backyards, I was determined that any root beer gob I made would start with a root beer flavor made from scratch. I shopped online and in brew shops for... - 43.2822
Matcha Green Tea Gobs With Lemongrass-ginger Filling
One of my favorite discoveries from my local farmer’s market is fresh Vietnamese coriander, or rau ram. I knew that its herbal flavor took well to sweet dishes, so using rau ram in a gob filling was a no-brainer. I decided to match it with a gob cake... - 43.1765