- » Lemon Pineapple Jam
Lemon Pineapple Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pineapple jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pineapple jam recipes.
Apricot Pineapple Jam
Combine apricots and reserved syrup in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, and at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes, or until apricots are soft.
Add pineapple and enough water to equal 3 1/2 cups.
In large bowl, thoroughly combine fruit mixture, sugar and... - 34.4024
Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam
Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam is a tasty and mouthwatering jelly. You will love the flavors of this toast spread. Itâ€™s a favorite at my place and when you try this Pineapple Strawberry Jelly Jam for yourself, you will understand why. - 33.3586
Jams are always a part of my breakfast and evening snacks and this Pineapple Jam is a truly awesome pick I make always. Sweet and made tangy with the subtle flavor of lemon, it really tickles my taste-buds. Try this amazingly simple recipe and enjoy the best... - 37.1898
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam is simply one of the most delicious fruit jams I have come across. I love this jam and make and store it up often. You really have to try this Pineapple Rhubarb Jam recipe. - 37.2852
Apricot Pineapple Jam
Simmer, covered, in water till tender.
Mash apricots; add pineapple, lemon, and sugar.
Simmer, stirring frequently, until thick and clear, about 45 minutes.
Ladle into hot scalded jars; seal.
Makes about six 1/2-pint jars. - 29.017
Apricot And Pineapple Jam
Soak apricots in the water overnight.
Put into a pan with undrained pineapple and carrot, bring slowly to the boil, cover, simmer until apricots are tender, (approximately 20 minutes).
Add sugar, lemon rind and juice, stir over a low heat until sugar... - 30.7656
Pare and core the pineapple, then chop fine.
Combine the pineapple, sugar, 1 cup water and the lemon slices in a Dutch oven and place over low heat.
Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Boil over high heat, stirring frequently for about 30... - 24.8629
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly until thick, about 30 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head... - 31.4556
Pear And Pineapple Jam
Peel and core about 2 pounds fully ripe pears, then chop very fine or put through a grinder.
Measure 3 cups into a large saucepan and add crushed pineapple.
Add lemon rind and juice, then sugar, stirring in thoroughly.
Bring to a full rolling boil... - 34.214
Papaya Pineapple Jam
1) In a saucepan mix fruit, juices, and peels.
2) Cook and stir for 30 minutes.
3) Measure the cooked mixture.
4) Mix equal amount of sugar to it.
5) Cook for about 30 minutes stirring frequently until the mixture thickens.
6) Sterilize four 6-ounce... - 40.6258
Peach Pineapple Jam
Measure 1 1/4 cups chopped peaches into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the undrained pineapple and lemon juice.
Add sugar and corn syrup, mix well and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine pectin and water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute, stirring... - 41.5276
Pineapple And Peach Jam
1) In a saucepan, add peaches, soak submerged in water for about 24 hrs.
2) Simmer covered for 20-25 min until tender, drain and reserve the juice.
3) Dice the peaches and return to the pan with the reserved juice; add... - 33.7887
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring well.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Cook 30 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Quickly ladle jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch... - 24.3232
Apricot Pineapple Jam With Pectin
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine apricots and reserved syrup; heat 1 to 2 minutes.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 3 to 4 minutes or until apricots are soft.
Add pineapple and enough water to equal 3 1/2 cups.
In large bowl,... - 38.8364
Pineapple Rhubarb Jam
Remove top from pineapple.
Cut pineapple into wedges and cut rind and eyes from wedges.
Cut unpeeled orange and lemon into quarters; discard seeds.
Grind pineapple, orange and lemon in food chopper, using medium blade.
Combine fruit and... - 35.4926
If you thought jams needed a lot of time and effort and was just not possible, here's help. This easy and simple cherry-pineapple jam makes it possible for you to combine your favorite fruits and now make jam right at home. Try it and do let me know how it... - 40.9154
Lemon Pineapple Glaze
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine together apricot nectar, pineapple jam, ginger and lemon juice in it. Mix well.
2) Pour the mixture into a 4-cup screw-top jar or decanter. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 days.
3) Use the glaze in... - 27.8521
Rose Hip Jam
The rose hips should be bright red; chill after picking.
Remove the blossom and stem ends.
Slit the hips in two and discard the seeds and any tough flesh.
Cover with water and simmer until soft.
Press them through a sieve and measure the pur6e.
There should... - 38.4422
Apricot Lite Jam
Cover apricots with cold water and let soak overnight.
Simmer apricots in soaking water, uncovered, until tender.
Mash with a potato masher or in a food processor.
Add pineapple, orange, lemon juice and sugar to apricot mixture.
Simmer until sugar has... - 35.7723
"Mix sugar and fruits; refrigerate overnight.
Bring to a rolling boil; boil for 8 minutes.
Add lemon juice; boil for 2 minutes longer.
Seal in sterilized jars.
" - 28.8914
Paradise Pear Jam
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add sugar, and return to a boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
Quickly ladle... - 25.3271
Paradise Pear Jam
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine first 6 ingredients stirring well and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Add sugar and return to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and with a metal spoon skim... - 42.2033
Place the cranberries and apples in a saucepan and cover with water.
Cook until tender, then press fruits with juices through a strainer to remove skins.
Add the lemon juice and rind, pineapple and sugar.
Mix thoroughly in a deep kettle.
Bring to a boil over... - 30.2608
If you thought jams needed a lot of time and effort and was just not possible, here's help. This easy and simple cantaloupe jam makes it possible for you to combine your favorite fruits and now make jam right at home. Try it and do let me know how it turned... - 35.0448
Combine the rhubarb, pineapple, strawberries and sugar in a shallow saucepan and let stand for 1 hour.
Cover and cook slowly for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the lemon rind and boil, uncovered, until clear and thick.
Pour in sterilized jars and seal. - 25.9097
In a Dutch oven, cook pineapple over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add rhubarb, strawberries, salt and lemon juice.
Boil gently for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, spread sugar in bottom of pie plates.
Heat in preheated oven until sugar is quite hot.
(This is done so as... - 36.0984
Sterilize 10 (6-oz) jelly glasses (see Directions for Sterilizing); keep in hot water until ready to fill.
Wash berries gently in cold water.
In large bowl, with potato masher, crush berries.
Measure 3-2/3 cups.
In large kettle, combine berries,... - 33.4015
Mixed Fruit Jam
Mix the juices, fruits, and sugar in a large heavy saucepan; let stand 1 hour.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat and immediately blend in the pectin.
Stir for 5 minutes.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal - 33.2741
Mango Jalapeno Jam
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and jalapeho.
Carefully pour mango mixture... - 31.5182
Golden Apricot Jam
1) Take a large sauepan and combine all the ingredients.
2) Allow to boil and stir frequently.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes or until temperature registers 221 degree in a candy thermometer.
4) Stir continuously to avoid burning.
5)... - 37.9717
Raspberry Pear Jam
1. Peel pears and core.
2. In a food chopper, process pears.
3. In a large saucepan, mix together pears, sugar and lemon juice; cook for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in raspberries and cook with frequent stirring until desired consistency is... - 35.1945
Fruit Salad Jam
Wash apples or mangoes, cut up (leave skin on apples but peel mangoes).
Just cover with water and boil till soft.
Strain in a cloth.
Reserve the juice and put in large pan.
Add the cut-up fruit, pulp, grated rind and lemon juice.
Bring to the boil and cook 5... - 36.7611
Low Calorie Jam With Fresh Fruit
1.In a saucepan, mix gelatin,grape juice, cornstarch and lemon juice.
2.Stir well so that gelatin dilutes.
3.Put the fruit in the mixture and cook until boiled.
4.Once boiled, cook on low flame for 3 minutes, mixing well.
5.Once done, allow the mixture... - 33.7123
1. Using a knife, finely chop all ingredients except orange.
2. In a food chopper, process chopped ingredients along with oranges.
3. Measure the mixture and for every cup of fruit mixture take ¾ cups sugar and mix; let stand... - 36.7703
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Line an 825 ml - 11 / 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 pt basin with cling film (plastic, wrap). Place the mixture in the basin and cover with cling film.
Cook for 7 minutes on high. Let it stand for 3 minutes, then turn out onto a... - 35.7334
Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 10 minutes or until light and lemony.
Add sugar gradu- ally, beating constantly.
Add lemon rind and vanilla.
Fold in dry ingredients, 1 /4 cup at a time.
Add... - 40.5077
Pineapple Rice Drops
Beat the first five ingredients together.
Stir in rind, pineapple and nuts.
Add dry ingredients sifted together.
Drop heaping teaspoonfuls into rice cereal.
Turn to coat and press cereal in lightly.
Arrange on oiled cooky sheets 1 inch apart.
Press centres... - 39.1344
Fresh Pineapple Yogurt
Combine yogurt with pineapple, sweetener, and flavorings to taste — or top the yogurt with fresh fruit only. (Handle yogurt with care because it tends to separate.)
Put chilled yogurt into small sherbet glasses.
Garnish just before serving with one teaspoon... - 28.3852
Pineapple Mousse En Surprise
1) Tie a band of greaseproof paper around a souffle dish.
2) Oil a jam jar and stand in the centre.
3) Place a pan of water on heat and allow to boil.
4) In a bowl, place the whole eggs and yolks, and slowly beat in the sugar.
5) Remove... - 43.4775
Sweet Pineapple Chutney
Bring pineapple, cumin, fennel, cinnamon, coriander, cayenne pepper, black pepper, lemon juice, salt and sugar to a boil in non-aluminum saucepan, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until consistency of jam, stirring frequently.
Spoon... - 34.5382
Fruit Custard Pizza
In small mixer bowl combine cottage cheese and butter; beat till smooth and well blended.
In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel, and salt.
Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients; mix well.
Form into ball.
With hands, press evenly... - 44.7814
1) Halve and squeeze lemons to extract juice.
2) Keep aside.
3) Quarter the lemon peel.
4) Discard excess white pith and flesh.
5) In a small saucepan arrange lemon skins.
6) Cover with cold water and boil.
7) Drain water and cover again... - 44.7835
Apricot Gateau With Apricot And Lemon Filling
Place the round of cake on a serving plate and sprinkle with the sherry or juice.
Trim the sponge fingers so that the sides are quite straight and all are equal in length, with one end trimmed straight across.
Melt the 1/2 pt jelly tablet in 1/4 pt of apricot... - 43.5764
Islander's Beef Barbecue
Slice roast across grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl; mix well.
Grill beef slices, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot Briquets 8 to 10 minutes.
Turn and baste often with jam mixture. - 28.0159
1. In medium skillet, stir pineapple juice into mustard until mixture is smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and heat, stirring over low heat, until jam is melted.
3. Use on fried shrimp. - 31.0925
Frozen Fruit Chantilly
Drain pineapple and heat the juice to a boil.
Stir in the jelly powder and remove from heat.
When dissolved, whisk in salt, lime juice and mayonnaise.
Chill until as thick as jam.
Beat until smooth and fold in the whipped cream, pineapple tidbits and... - 34.6761
Simmer pears, chopped lemon and pineapple together in a large pot, stirring, until the fruit is transparent, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Add sugar, powdered ginger and salt.
Cook to the jam stage (it doesn't get very thick).
Add cherries and candied ginger.
Cook... - 36.4294
To make the custard, place the vanilla pod (if using) and the milk in a pan and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat and stand for 30 mins.
Remove and discard pod.
Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, cornflour and vanilla essence, if using, and gradually... - 42.3205
Spicy Peach Salad
Heat peaches, reserved peach syrup, the water, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves and ginger in saucepan to boiling, stirring gently.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Spoon peaches and spices into pint jar.
Pour hot syrup over peaches.
Cover and... - 40.84
Cherry Pizza Dolce
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry pizza dolce recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 47.9099
Shrimp With Apricot Sauce
1. Leaving shell on tail, remove rest of shell from each shrimp.
2. Devein shrimp rinse in cold water and drain well on paper towels.
3. In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat eggs slightly.
4. Add milk, flour, cornstarch, baking... - 44.437
Dissolve jelly in boiling water according to the directions on packet.
Pour in a big serving glass bowl and leave it to set.
Set about 1/2 cup jelly in a separate tray for decoration.
Make custard sauce from 2 1/2 cups milk, 4 tablespoons sugar and 3... - 45.2551
Rich Fruit Cake
1. Place fruit in a bowl, snipping cherries, pineapple and dates into small pieces (a). Toss fruit with brandy. Cover and soak for several days.
2. Grease a 20 cm/8 in round tin. Line the sides with a strip and the base with a circle of brown paper (b).... - 41.4516
Devonshire Fruit Tart
Roll out the pastry.
Grease the outside of a baking tin approx.
14" x 14" x 2" deep and cover with the pastry, turning over the edges to make a firm rim.
Place the tin on a baking sheet, prick the pastry all over and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes.
Remove... - 43.5823
Holiday Plum Pudding
In bowl, stir bread crumbs into milk; let cool.
In large bowl, whisk together suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinna-mon, cloves and nutmeg.
Whisk in bread mixture.
Stir in lexia and sultana raisins, dates,... - 46.1777
Holiday Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs into milk and allow the mixture to cool.
2) In large bowl, combine the suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and mix with quick light... - 49.1614
Ice Cream Fiesta
Split the cake into two equal halves.
Spread 1 tbsp of marmalade on each piece.
Boil 1/2 cup water with 2 tbsp sugar & lemon juice.
Add apple pieces.
Cook for 2 minutes till apples turn soft.
Strain apple pieces, reserving the syrup.
In the empty cake... - 42.2778
Apple Jelly With Herbs
1) In a large pan, place the apples after cutting them into quarters, alongwith the herbs.
2) Add the cider and just enough water to barely cover the apples. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook over low flame till the apples have softened.
3) Pass... - 33.2085
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801