- » Lemon Pie Tart Custard
Lemon Pie Tart Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pie tart custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pie tart custard recipes.
Gingered Custard Pear Tart
Prepare the dough as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fit it into a 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom, and chill while preparing the custard.
Combine the water, sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until the... - 37.3927
Cherry Custard Tart
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie. On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll pastry into round 1 inch larger than 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Line tart pan with pastry; trim pastry edge even with top of pan.
2. Preheat oven to... - 30.6266
Pear And Orange Custard Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Combine all ingredients except eggs and orange juice.
Beat eggs, stir in orange juice and add to pear mixture.
Turn into pie shell.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until pears are... - 39.3206
Caj Eta Tart
Caj Eta Tart is a delightful variation to the common pie's we make at home. You can prepare this Caj Eta Tart even when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. It is that easy. Try it! - 41.2076
Fresh Lemon Tart
1. Prepare your favorite pastry recipe or thaw the pastry if store bought.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 38.6488
Cherry Lemon Tarts
Place 2 liners in each 5- or 6-oz custard cup.
In small bowl, microwave butter at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Place 1 rounded tablespoonful crumb mixture in each liner.
Press down firmly with small glass.
Blend remaining... - 40.7036
Open Apricot Tart
Open Apricot Tart is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Open Apricot Tart; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 46.0233
Fresh Fruit Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half of the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into three 5-inch circles.
Fit dough circles over inverted custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around the cups; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for... - 41.7006
Prepare and roll out pastry to a 13 1/2 x 9 inch rectangle; cut into six 4 1/2-inch squares.
Fit over 6 inverted 6-ounce custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals so pastry will fit around custard cups.
Prick with fork; place custard cups on baking... - 39.3857
Fresh Strawberry Tarts
1. Prepare the tart shells by baking them and then cooling them
2. In a large pan, beat the egg yolk and sugar till thick and well mixed
3. Blend in the flour and the salt
4. Add the gelatin and vanilla and beat well
5. Slowly pour in... - 44.2286
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4728
Apple Streusel Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Peel the apples, core apples
3. Slice lengthwise into eights.
4. Toss slices immediately in lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
5. Neatly arrange the apples slices in the unbaked pie shell, slightly... - 46.2209
Crab And Leek Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Split the leeks lengthwise, rinse thoroughly, chop the tender stalks and discard the tough green leaves.
3) Roll the pastry, line a 8 or 9 inch tart plate and brush with a little unbeaten egg white.
4)... - 47.2308
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Boil sugar and the 1/2 cup water slowly for 3 minutes, counting time after boiling starts.
Add salt and peeled, sliced apples (should be 3 cups) ; cover, simmer until tender.
Remove from heat, stir in gelatin, then lemon juice... - 34.2106
Sift flour, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
Cut in butter or margarine (which shouldjiot be ice-cold) with pastry blender, or work it in with fingers until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Combine egg yolks, water and lemon juice thoroughly; sprinkle over flour... - 37.1902
Line 8 2-inch (5-cm) aluminum tart pans with the thinly rolled pastry.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Combine and stir the mushrooms with the brandy or lemon juice, then shred the crab, removing any hard parts.
Fill each tart with alternate layers of sliced... - 37.4381