- » Lemon Pepper Tilapia
Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper tilapia recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper tilapia recipes.
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Easy, fast, healthy and loaded with flavor! FYI - please make sure to wash your hands after handling any raw meats and before touching anything else - such as the salt & pepper! - 127.191
Fresh Corn And Tilapia
For all those who found corn and tomatoes combo to be hot, here is a simply irresistible dish. The pan roasted tilapia takes with it the all time favorite combination of fresh corn and tomatoes for those special weekend dinners. Watch the video to learn the... - 108.246
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 131.704
Fried Tilapia With Lemon And Capers
Fried fish with tangy lemony flavor is a favorite with all. This video here shows an excellent recipe that can be made in no time. The chef dresses this unique tilapia fillets in a flavorful sauce that would surely turn out be a great meal for a delightful... - 105.773
Tilapia In Lemon Sauce With Capers
1. Heat oil in a very large pan over high heat (or cook in 2 batches). Lightly flour tilapia fillets and sear until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
2. Turn fillets and add onions. Cook briefly until onions are translucent; add butter, capers, wine, lemon juice,... - 33.6295
Whole Tilapia With Onion & Lemon
1. In a large bowl, mix onions, lemon juice, and ginger. Reserve a couple of onion slices; arrange blend cornstarch, horseradish, and cooking liquid. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring.
2. Spoon sauce evenly over fish. Arrange potatoes on platter around... - 30.6717
Tilapia French With Lemon & Caper Sauce
Dress up this mild white fish with an eggy coating and delicious lemon butter sauce. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you tips and tricks for getting it just right. - 109.352
Mediterranean Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread asparagus on the cookie sheet and and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast 15 – 20 minutes until asparagus is... - 37.4182
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and pour olive oil in it. Spread it all around.
2. Throw chopped shallots in it, and let it to sweat. You must not brown shallots.
3. Remove skillet from heat and add white wine to it. Return it to medium high... - 108.629
Grilled Tilapia With Shirazi Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Cover salad and chill at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill.
3. Sprinkle fish fillets with remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place fillets on grill rack coated with... - 32.8524
Tilapia Fish With Potato Flakes
Cut fish fillets into serving pieces.
Season both sides offish with lemon/pepper seasoning.
Blend egg (or egg white) with water.
Dip fish into egg mixture.
Coat with potato flakes.
Heat skillet with Pam (or oil) lightly covering bottom of pan.
Turning fish... - 30.1502
Tangy Smoked Salt Tilapia
Robin has found a new ingredient - Smoked Salt and she is all excited to use it to prepare tilapia filets. Watch the video to know how she plays with her new found joy, you will be impressed with the result. - 93.8541
Fish such as tilapia are great when cooked with flavorful juices of vegetables or fruits. Check out this Panko Tilapia encrusted with Italian Seasoned & Panko Crumbs by Maryann. Great to serve with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce. - 112.227
Plank Road Stuffed Tilapia
1. Preheat grill to high. Place a 12-inch cedar plank on grill. Cover with lid to heat evenly.
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and onion. Mix well.
3. Slit tilapia lengthwise and fill it with the tomato mixture.
4. Flip... - 91.6913
Escabecheng Tilapia With Oyster Sauce
This yummy tilapia recipe will have even those picky eaters who hate fish come running to the dinner table. Here in this video the chef shares simple instructions to make a scrumptious tilapia with basic ingredients and also provides quick tips on preparing... - 81.0235
Panfried Tilapia Fish With Genovese Citrus Pesto
You can now cook tasty, spicy pan-fried tilapia fish easily at your home. This was never thought possible, but Bhal Dave's excellent and simple recipe helps us to make the perfect pan-fried tilapia dish. - 73.9936
Sauteed Tilapia Fish Fillet
Have a light lunch or dinner with this easy sautéed fish fillet dish! Have it with some tossed salad and that’s enough to make a satiating meal! See the video for more details! - 97.9554
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Spray a 11 x 7-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside till when required
3. In another small pan, place the fish fillets
4. In another small bowl, place the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, the... - 47.5471
1. Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line it with aluminum foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Parmesan, butter, mayonnaise and lemon
juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Arra - 30.3981
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove... - 46.9277
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Delicious Baked Tilapia With Pineapple Chutney
Baked tilapia with pineapple chutney is nothing short of sumptuousness. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious, low-calorie fish recipe that is a breeze to make. Kick start your holiday feast with this tongue-tickling, healthy side dish. A party-worthy treat indeed! - 88.6523
Bruschetta Tilapia- Healthy, Fresh And Easy
In the mood for something fresh and light? Monique creates this simple fish and cheese based casserole that will fill you up. It has none of the calories and is rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids. For viewers, Monique teaches how to minimize the smell... - 113.357
Tasty Tilapia Fish Biryani
Tilapia Fish Biryani have always been your favorite but maybe you've never tried it at home. Now you can enjoy this as your main course anytime you want. Bhal Dave helps you to make Tilapia Fish Biryani for your family and friends to enjoy. - 97.7657
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
Baked Spiced Tilapia Fillet
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Brush fish with melted butter.
Combine paprika, salt, lemon pepper, dry mustard, garlic powder and red pepper. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
Place fish in 2-quart (7" x 11") baking dish.
Convection Bake... - 28.7702
Baked Tilapia With Tomato And Onion
There is no need to reserve seafood for eating in restaurants. With a few simple steps, even you can whomp up delicious tilapia at home. The tanginess of tomatoes and sweet zing of onions just adds to jazz up this dish further. Quite a cinch to make, this... - 81.4086
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Arrange zucchini slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place fish over zucchini; sprinkle fish evenly with oregano and next 4 ingredients. Arrange bell peppers and onion over fish; drizzle with oil. Top... - 32.1199
Cookin’ Greens Spinach And Tilapia Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350’F.
Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
Sautee the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets.
Top filets with spinach and... - 35.9974
Tilapia With Berry Sauce
Blend the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish.
Add talapia fillets and... - 40.1235
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.787
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 31.6613
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
Cuban Baked Fish
Love baked fish, but not sure how to cook it? Then this recipe by Juan Montalvo would surely come handy. A heart-healthy, low-fat, luscious fish dish that is any day a healthier eating option than the greasy take-outs. Serve with some mixed salad and enjoy... - 86.5503
Fried Fish Sandwich
Fried fish sandwiches are absolutely delicious and very easy to make at home. We will be adding flavor to each coat so that your final result is delicious! - 123.845
Cooking For 2 (1)
Restaurant quality meals for two that focus on quick and easy, healthy and delicious as well as budget friendly! Tilapia fillets with cherry tomato sauce for two that cost less than ordering one entree at your local fish restaurant! - 0
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 117.267
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Salsa Verde Baked Fish
Here is a delicious recipe for baked fish! The tomatillo’s tangy flavor goes really well with any mild white fish. You can use sole, tilapia or catfish for this recipe. No problem! - 120.807
Pescado A La Plancha
Pan-sautéing fish is one of the best ways to relish them. This easy yet elegant fish recipe bursts with citrusy, garlicky, buttery flavors. Juan Montalvo shows his subtle artistry over fish with this delicious recipe that is likely to be lapped up by all. - 97.6044
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 47.3394
Grandma’s Spicy Fish Curry
This is one of my grandmother’s recipes for fish curry. It is simple and fairly quick to make. I have substituted Tilapia fillets for the fish my grandmother used that was only available in India. She also used fresh chillies and lemon juice; I use cayenne... - 36.9536
This is my entry into the Tasty Memories Competition. It is a twist on a ceviche recipe I first saw Jen make using Tilapia. I really like her recipe and I decided to make the dish with Swai instead of Tilapia and I used Southeast Asian flavors and Jens Juice... - 118.152
Mexican Tacos With Indian Twist!!!
Mexican Tacos with an Indian twist. I love experimenting with food and these tacos turned out to be an instant hit at my place, so I definitely wanted to share it with you. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.6123
Ceviche By Cooking For Bachelors Tv
This cool fish dish cooks in citrus juice in your refrigerator. There are so many options because ceviche can be made from any fish or shellfish. Choose any citrus, herbs and heat and make it your own. It's so easy. This video features Vietnamese Swai which... - 0
Moroccan Fish Bastila (pastilla)
Seafood is a favorite with all. Here is a wonderful video to make the popular Moroccan seafood bastila. This is a savory thin flaky pie stuffed with fish, shrimp, squid and vermicelli. This filling is flavorful and wonderfully spiced with Moroccan flavors.... - 130.896
Filet Of Sole Meuniere
Filet of Sole, aka Sole Meuniere. This will turn your kids into fish lovers, I promise. - 117.994
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Grilled Fish, Vegetable And Rice Packets
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Evenly divide the cooked rice between four 15x 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
3 Slightly spread out the rice in the center of the foil.
4 Place 1 fish fillet over each portion of rice.
5... - 41.3768