- » Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloin
Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper pork tenderloin recipes.
Pork Tenderloin Diane
Pork tenderloin diane is a skillet cooked pork recipe. Simple and easy, this pork tenderloin is prepared in butter with a sprinkling of lemon juice. Flavored with a mustard and worcestershire sauce mix, the pork is herbed with a fresh parsley or chives as... - 36.8421
Herbed Pork Tenderloin With Della Robbia Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the mint, thyme, garlic, lemon peel and pepper until the mint and thyme are finely chopped.
Add the broth and oil.
Blend or process until the mixture forms a paste.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting... - 43.5449
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix oil with garlic, soya sauce and lemon juice; set aside.
Slice pork tenderloins open using long, thin knife.
Be careful not to cut all the way through €” they should remain in one piece.
Score meat on both sides, baste with... - 32.7019
Pork Tenderloin Diane
Pork Tenderloin Diane has a great taste. Pork Tenderloin Diane gets its taste from pork mixed with mustard and flavored with lemon juice. Pork Tenderloin Diane is cherished by pork consumers all over the world. - 36.4873
Herbed Pork Tenderloin
A nifty way to enjoy your pork loin is to slather them with herbs. This delectable dish is ready to serve in 45 minutes and tastes really good. All you need is a fresh ground of herbs and you are good to go. - 121.129
Pork Piccata With Lemon Broccoli Pasta
1. Place a pot of salted water on the stove top to boil.
2. Drop the pasta into the boiling water cook 2 minutes shy of the package instructions.
3. Add in broccoli to the same pot, 2 minutes after adding the pasta.
4. Place each pork cutlet... - 103.576
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir about 1 minute or until vegetables are tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except pork tenderloin.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Refrigerate until... - 42.0194
Pork Tenderloin With Foie Gras
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Put into a dish and pour over the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Flatten the pork slices with a pastry roller (rolling pin).
Brush with oil and season with salt and... - 44.5389
Flamed Pork Tenderloin With Apricots
1) Into a saucepan, put the apricots and the water in which they were soaking. Add the sherry and gently cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
2) Trim the fat off the pork tenderloin, if any, and then cut it into slices which are about 1 ½-inch... - 43.5678
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Pork Cutlets With Peach Sauce
A tasty peach sauce paired with quickly grilled pork tenderloin cutlets served over rice and garnished with fresh basil leaves. Such an easy and healthy dish, and everybody is sure to love it! - 0
Dijon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Remove any visible fat from the pork.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, ginger, lemon juice, oil, pepper and salt.
Place the pork in the grill and generously brush with the Dijon... - 31.2811
Parmesan Pork Tenderloin
Love pork but don't have enough pork recipe in stock - don’t worry. Here you will find another interesting pork tenderloin recipe, which can be served as snack or appetizer. In this video, the tender pork meat is nicely coated in parmesan cheese before... - 98.9279
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Mixed Beans
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Baked Pork Tenderloin with Mixed Beans is sure to win many stomach. Give this Baked Pork Tenderloin with Mixed Beans a try and let your guests envy you! - 51.6054
Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Split each tenderloin lengthwise, without separating completely, then spread open and rub lemon over meat. Set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute, but do not brown, onions over medium heat.
– ... - 40.5359
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 113.094
Sherried Pork Tenderloin
Place pork in large bowl. Stir together sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger, olive oil and lemon juice; pour over pork. Season well. Marinate 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add half of meat and stir-fry 3... - 33.3452
Baked Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Want a simple marinated pork tenderloin recipe? Then this LynnsRecipe video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook tender, juicy and delicious pork tenderloin that everyone will love. - 110.158
Honey Pork Tenderloin
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut each tenderloin crosswise into 4 pieces.
Place pieces between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 3/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with red pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet... - 40.214
Pork Tenderloin Salad With Apples And Apricots
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over moderately high heat.
3) Add the pork to sautÃ© by turning, until well browned all over, 7 to 10 minutes.
4) In a baking dish, transfer... - 46.6948
Dijon Pork Tenderloin
In a large bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients.
Place pork tenderloin in a rectangular baking dish and pour marinade over it.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain and reserve the marinade.
Roast at 350° F.for 2 1/2... - 33.3166
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 46.2553
Roast Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Using the flat end of a cleaver, beat the tenderloin thin. Slice the tenderloin into two without actually breaking them apart fully.
3) Meanwhile, prepeare the citrus dressing.
4) In a frying pan, melt the... - 45.0735
Pork Tenderloin Piccata
Place tenderloin between 2 sheets of waxed paper, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine egg and milk in a shallow dish, mix well.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish, stir well.
Dip pork into egg... - 39.73
Pork Tenderloin Patties
Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and mustard in a flat dish.
Dip slices of tenderloin in this mixture to coat both sides.
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet (electric skillet is good for this).
Add slices of meat and brown well on both sides, adding... - 38.094
Dijon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1.Get rid of visible fat from pork.
2.Coat grill with cooking spray.
3.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.Take a small bowl and in it, mix together mustard, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oil.
5. Put the pork in the grill and smear with... - 42.4097
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Season pork with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill pork, on a covered grill, over medium-hot Kingsford briquets, 20 to 25 minutes until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F, turning once or... - 43.2998
Portuguese Pork Tenderloin
1. Season flour with salt, pepper, paprika.
2. Roll tenderloins in seasoned flour.
3. In a pan heat butter and saute until golden brown.
4. Add sliced onion and mushrooms and saute" for a minute or two.
5. Add wine and rosemary and cook with cover over... - 41.4201
Pork Tenderloin Italian Style
1. Brown the pork and vegetables in some oil. Add the water in which at least 2 chicken cubes have been dissolved. Season to taste and simmer for at least 1 hour.
2. Add rice and sufficient liquid to twice cover the rice (about 1 1/2 cups (375 ml). Cook again... - 32.3708
Pork Tenderloin Javanese
Cut 1" slices pork across grain.
Combine other ingredients except kumquats; marinate slices in mixture 1 hour.
Skewer pork horizontally, grain facing up, kumquats on ends and center.
Grill over coals 10 minutes each side, basting once each side.
Present... - 40.6053
Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Citrus Cherry Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F.
3. Trim all silver skin and fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add pork and brown. Transfer skillet - 26.0827
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Pork Tenderloin
1. For marinade, in mortar and pestle, put fennel seeds, garlic, garam masala, cumin, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Grind well.
2. Pour marinade in plastic zip lock bag, and drop pork in it. Shake to coat evenly. Allow it to rest for... - 110.234
Roast Pork With Harvest Vegetables
Autumn brings out some of our favorite vegetables. Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables is a wonderfully seasoned pork recipe that is paired with sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, and parsnips. With a sprig of rosemary to give it an earthly flavor, each bite is... - 108.517
Lemony Pork With Garlicy Broccoli
In this video, Roberto offers a favorite pork and broccoli dish, which is going to be a great dinner item for any occasion. Serve this as an appetizer or main dish - both are going to be just awesome. The fresh flavor of broccoli mixed with garlic will add a... - 104.885
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Heat 3/4 cup sherry in a saucepan just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil); remove from heat, and ignite.
Let flames die down, and set aside.
Combine prunes and cider in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 39.7703
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 97.3716
Roast Loin Of Pork
Rub loin of pork with salt and pepper, lemon juice, and oregano.
Bake in a slow 350 degree oven until meat is well done, allowing 45 minutes per pound for a small 3 to 4 pound roast, 20 minutes per pound for a whole loin.
Add potatoes or potato cubes and... - 27.2643
Loin Of Pork With Apricot Glaze
In 4-cup glass measure, combine apricots, nectar, water, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Blend cornstarch with orange juice.
Stir into glaze.
Heat at medium 5 minutes, or until glaze boils and is... - 44.0359
Loin Of Pork With Apricot Glaze
Set Power Select at HIGH, in small glass bowl, combine apricots, nectar, water, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Heat 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture boils.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat 5 minutes; stir in cornstarch blended with orange juice.
Heat at... - 48.787
Roasted Pork Loin
1. To make seasoning, melt butter in a frying pan. Cook spinach and pine nuts for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, nutmeg and pepper to taste.
2. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part. Score... - 34.7927
Pork Loin With Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce
Got company coming over and planning to make something scrumptious for your guest? Then why not give this Pork Loin with Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce recipe a try. Watch the video to see detailed instructions. This recipe has a few extra steps, but the end... - 125.603
Pork Loin Chops With Cinnamon Apples
Combine sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper; sprinkle over the pork.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove pork from pan; cover and keep... - 44.183
Masitas De Puerco
This Cuban favorite is certainly god send. After all, what could be a better, simpler way to jazz up pork tenderloins then throwing together drool-worthy ingredients to cook up a quick pork recipe. However, if you are bothered about the extra calories, then... - 94.4755
Black Loin Of Pork
Sprinkle the pork steaks with the lemon juice and water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Pat them dry with paper towels.
Melt the lard in a skillet over medium heat and fry the steaks in it to a golden brown on each side.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 31.2661
Roast Loin Of Pork With Figs
Place all ingredients of fig compote in saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat and continue cooking 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Place pork loin in roasting pan. Brush meat with oil and season with salt and pepper. Add... - 31.8999
Pork Loin Roast
This pork loin roast is one delicious dish. I love the flavors and the juicy taste of this aboslutely yummy dish. You can serve it with baked beans, mashed potatoes and a slice of your favorite garlic bread for a complete meal. - 26.498
Pork Loin Roast With Crab Apple Glaze
1. Have the butcher saw across the rib bones of roast at base of the backbone, separating the ribs from the backbone.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
3. Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
4. Rub the roast... - 40.3273
Devilishly Delicious Barbecued Pork Loin
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) Take a large piece of a heavy duty aluminum foil and place pork on it.
3) Now, lavishly drizzle lemon-pepper seasoning, caraway seeds and seasoned salt on the pork loin.
4)... - 46.8333
Pork Loin Roast With Thyme
Pork Loin Roast With Thyme! Be prepared to be astounded by the addictive flavors of this yummy Pork dish! Trust me, you just cant get enough of this Pork Loin Roast With Thyme! Try it! - 46.4813
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Take a medium sized saucepand and combine cider and prunes.
3) Allow it to boil and then simmer it in low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and pour 1/2 cup sherry, stir well.
5) Pour... - 43.9411
Roast Pork Loin With Glazed Apples
Sprinkle roast with thyme, salt, and pepper.
Place roast, fat side up, in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion, making sure it does not touch fat.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes; reduce heat to 325°, and bake 1... - 42.7888
Pork Loin With Sauerkraut And Apples
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 2 1/2 hours.
Combine sauerkraut, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup of the molasses, and the vinegar.
Pour off excess fat from pan in which pork is... - 44.9648
Barbecued Pork Loin
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Run spit through center of meat, making sure it is evenly balanced.
Secure to rotisserie with heavy cord.
Insert meat thermometer so tip is in center of roast but not resting in fat or on rod.
Grill over hot coals for 2... - 39.7658
Pork Medallions With Pepper Thyme Vinaigrette
For the pork:
Rinse and pat dry the tenderloins.
Slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch medallions.
Place them in a noncorrosive container and marinate in the olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
For the... - 44.5266
Tenderloin Sandwich Filling
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients well.
2. For open-face, spread on buns and sprinkle with grated cheese and put under the broiler.
3. Alternately place between bread slices and grill.
4. Serve the sandwiches as snacks or as desired. - 37.2152
Provengal Pork With Lemon Fennel And Thyme
1. Combine the oil, zest, fennel seeds, garlic, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the pork tenderloins and let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large nonstick... - 36.0476
Cajun Pork Pinwheels
Cajun Pork Pinwheels has a fine taste. Cajun Pork Pinwheels gets its taste from pork mixed with onion and garnished with red pepper. Cajun Pork Pinwheels is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 42.2931
Pork Medallions And Apple Rings
Pound medallions with flat side of a wet cleaver to make them thin.
Pat the medallions on both sides with flour, salt, and pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet and, when hot, saute medallions to lightly brown on each side.
Make certain that... - 40.4568
Sprinkle the pork slices with salt and pepper.
Brown the pork in the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Remove to a casserole, leaving the drippings in the skillet.
Whisk the flour into the drippings over medium heat.
Gradually whisk in the milk and... - 42.0404
Barbecued Pork Medallions
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Mix marinade ingredients together, add pork and let stand 20 minutes.
Place pork medallions on hot grill.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes, basting often, and turning once.
Season well. - 36.6389
Margarita Pork Kabobs
To prepare marinade, combine margarita mix, coriander and garlic in small bowl.
Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over to cover.
Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Combine butter, parsley, lime juice and sugar in small bowl; blend well.
Set... - 37.915
Pork Scallops Alla Francese
1. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, cut tenderloin crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each slice to about 1/8-inch thickness. On waxed paper, mix flour, 1/4... - 30.851
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
Pork And Scallops With Julienne Celery
1. Cut each celery stalk crosswise into about 3-inch-long pieces; cut each piece into match-stick-thin strips. Set aside.
2. With knife held in slanting position, almost parallel to the cutting surface, cut tenderloin crosswise into 1/4 inch-thick slices.... - 35.0357
Pork Noisettes With Prunes
1. Soak the prunes overnight in a wine.
2. Add the wine and prunes to a saucepan and simmer it for about 20-30 minutes until they turn soft.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the excess fat from the pork tenderloin or chops.
4. Coat the pork tenderloin in... - 43.9314
Alabama Pulled Pork Sandwiches With White Barbecue Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill.
To prepare pork, cut pork in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into 2 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a medium saucepan;... - 42.2914
1. With a mallet flatten the pork pieces, cut side up, under plastic wrap by pounding them until they are approximately 1/2 inch thick.
2. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil sear pork lightly sprinkled with salt and pepper... - 46.2319
Pork Medallions In Cream Sauce
Place pork in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in broth, parsley, onion, lemon, salt, thyme and pepper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 14 to 17 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Remove pork with slotted spoon to serving... - 41.9379
Smokehouse Barbecued Pork
In 3-quart saucepan stir together all sauce ingredients.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 to 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet melt butter until sizzling.
Add all remaining pork ingredients except buns.
Cook over... - 40.827
Orange Pork Medallions
Flatten pork slices with pounder or rolling pin to 1/2-inch thickness.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and brown quickly, 2 minutes per side.
Add onions and saute until tender.
In a bowl, blend remaining ingredients,... - 42.0917
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Hurry curry is a pork curry prepared with a mingled blend of spices. Cooked in chicken broth with butter for a creamy feel to it, the pork hurry curry has curry powder as the key ingredient and is great over rice. - 44.4726
Pork Steaks With Plum Glaze
Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise, almost in half, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Open and spread flat.
Place tenderloin between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; with meat mallet or rolling pin, pound to about 14 inch thickness.
Cut the tenderloin into 4... - 40.425
Curried Pork And Apple Salad
To make the salad: Preheat the oven to 425 Â°F.
If necessary, to make the tenderloin a uniform size, fold the narrow ends under and tie with kitchen string.
Place the tenderloin on a rack in a shal low roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer near the... - 40.1371
Pork A La Creme
1. Trim any fat from the pork tenderloin. Cut the meat across the grain into 1 cm/1/2 in slices. Place in a bowl and add 15 ml/1 tbls each of oil and lemon juice. Mix well and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Peel and slice the onion. Clean and slice the... - 31.0554
Mediterranean Pork And Vegetable Skewers
1. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add tomatoes, onions, pork, zucchini, and bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 8 hours.
2. Half an hour before cooking,... - 38.3725
Warm Pork Salad With Watercress And Cashews
Toss Watercress, spinach and red pepper togetheir; divide evenly on 4 dinner plates frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil; saute porkahd garlic just until pork is no longer pink.
Add remaining oil and other ingredients except hazelnuts.
Stir to combine and... - 43.2464
Pork Medallions In Spiced Tomato Sauce Over Noodles
Sprinkle both sides of the pork slices with the oregano and pepper.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Then add the pork to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Turn the slices over and cook for 2 to 4 minutes more or until the... - 40.2659
Pork And Cranberry Curry
1)Cut the 1/4 inch slices from the meat.
2) In a pan, heat the butter with oil. ... - 45.1128
Breaded Pork Cutlets
Pound pork to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Place pork in shallow baking dish.
To prepare marinade, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, and garlic.
Pour marinade over pork.
Marinate at room temperature for 30... - 44.3459
Lean Pork Pitas
1) Across the grain, cut the pork into cutlets of about ½-inch each. Then cut each piece into thin strips.
2) Combine together the oil, mustard, lemon juice, oregano and garlic in a large bowl.
3) Add the pork pieces. Toss well so that the meat is... - 38.2876
Lean Pork Pitas
Cut the pork across the grain into 1/2" cutlets, then slice each piece into thin strips.
In a large bowl, combine the mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.
Add the pork and toss well to coat all the pieces.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In a small... - 48.2242
Pork With Grapefruit Mint Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine allspice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well, and rub evenly on pork. Place pork on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 425° for 28 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly... - 35.2608
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.5042
Grilled Stuffed Porktenderloins
Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Add seasonings and cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add mushrooms; continue cooking 4 minutes.
Add wine and cook another 2 minutes.
Mix in breadcrumbs and cook 1... - 37.2823
The King's Grilled Tenders
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) Take a clean large bowl and combine, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil, dry mustard, garlic, parsley, soy sauce, and pepper. This mixture will serve as the... - 43.6338
In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
Drain, discarding marinade.
Thread pork on small skewers (soaked if using bamboo).
Broil 6 in. from the heat, turning frequently, for 15-20 minutes or until the... - 35.5719
Family Favorite Kabobs
Place the red potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 40.5633
Easy Cuban Sandwich
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious - and oh-so-simple - Cuban sandwich. The flavor that she adds to the pork really adds a great punch to the sandwich. Serve this up at Super Bowl parties, wedding showers, or even a random... - 117.376
Traditional Greek Souvlaki
If you are game for quintessential Greek dish, then souvlaki will really satisfy. This wonderful dish can be prepared with pork tenderloin, chicken breast, lamb, ors pork shoulder. You can also enjoy with a pita, or serve with a side of rice, Greek salad, and... - 96.6212
Crispy Weiner Schnitzel
1. Preheat the deep fryer.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the pork tenderloin.
3. In a pan take parmesan cheese, red pepper and paprika. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
4. In a bowl put pork rind.
5. In a casserole dish break... - 105.384
In a shallow nonmetallic dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Add pork, turning to coat well. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour or overnight, stirring occasionally.
With slotted spoon, remove pork from marinade; reserve... - 31.357
Dinner Party Skewers
Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
Mix molasses, vinegar and tomato paste together in large bowl.
Add lemon and orange juices, anchovies and mix very well.
Place pork, celery and green pepper in marinade; set aside 1 hour on countertop.
Slice other orange in... - 38.4297
Most pork in the grocery store has 20% fat so ask your butcher for lean ground pork. If that's not an option, cut a pork tenderloin into large pieces and pulse it in a food processor until finely chopped. - 0
Place pork tenderloin pieces and turkey pieces in glass bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on pork and turkey.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, 2 hours.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Drain pork and turkey.
Arrange pork and turkey on... - 40.34
For all of you, who like to set up a perfect dinner menu here is the easy recipe of famous bearnaise sauce. Till today you might be depending on the store-bought variety, but now with this easy recipe, you can enjoy the special homemade flavor and touch. - 122.121