- » Lemon Pepper Pasta Caper
Lemon Pepper Pasta Caper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper pasta caper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper pasta caper recipes.
Penne With Tuna Lemon And Capers
1. Boil the penne according to the manufacturer's directions.
2. In a large bowl, combine the garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice, capers, beans, and tuna.
3. Drain the penne and add to the bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 27.653
Tuna With Lemon And Capers
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as a salad.
Return drained pasta to the warm pasta pot.
Add tuna, tomatoes, capers, basil, oil and lemon zest and juice.
Toss... - 38.2972
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 1
Being a very popular dish in Italian-American resturants, chicken in lemon caper sauce can be easily made at home. You will find a very authentic flavored taste of chicken in this recipe. Check the recipe instructions right here. For more recipe detail, don't... - 98.7744
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 102.919
Lemon Pepper Pasta With Piccata Style Vegetables
1) Prepare pasta as per package directions and drain, when done.
2) In a large skillet, sauté onions, carrots and garlic for 4 minutes in hot olive oil and butter.
3) Stir in wine and capers and boil for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in hot... - 40.6784
Chicken Puttanesca And Pasta
Pasta served with flavorful cooked chicken is an ideal wholesome meal. Check out chef Mike cooking Chicken Puttanesca with vegetables and seasonings and then serving it with pasta. Ideal for a get-together lunch. - 116.068
Roast Chicken With Tomato Caper Sauce
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle inside of cavity with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Squeeze juice of lemon inside and over skin of chicken; rub with rosemary.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tie legs to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken, breast side up, in... - 42.6523
Poached Scallops With Capers
Place scallops, water, celery, carrot, lemon juice, fennel seed, tarragon, cayenne and black pepper in saute pan.
Pour in wine and cover with sheet of waxed paper. Bring to boil over medium heat. As soon as liquid starts to boil, remove pan from heat. Let... - 34.5133
Pork Piccata With Lemon Broccoli Pasta
1. Place a pot of salted water on the stove top to boil.
2. Drop the pasta into the boiling water cook 2 minutes shy of the package instructions.
3. Add in broccoli to the same pot, 2 minutes after adding the pasta.
4. Place each pork cutlet... - 105.269
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine has a distinctive Italian taste. Pasta is always a common dish in any of Italian meal and this recipe is a delight for Italian food lovers. Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine is a wonderful melange of... - 40.6416
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Roasted Red Peppers
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired, leaving tails intact.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
Steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Place oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute until tender.
Add shrimp; cook... - 43.0821
Tasty Pasta Salad
If you're fond of trying different types of salads then you will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Pasta Salad in the video. This is really easy to make and delicious too. - 121.369
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, with fork, stir capers, shallot, red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon peel, black pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt until well mixed.
Add undrained tuna and... - 35.1032
Quick Pasta & Tuna Dinner
Hungry for dinner? Not Much time? Here's a gluten free OR whole wheat pasta recipe with tuna, lemon & capers.
Outpost Natural Foods - big enough to meet your needs, small enough to meet your neighbor! - 71.1982
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain immediately. Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl.
2. While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Place garlic and half of 1 red pepper in a blender or in a food processor... - 34.7571
Easy Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Summer is the perfect time for simple, quick and light salads. Victoria shares her recipe of a colorful, healthy and delicious salad that will transport you to the Mediterranean! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch on a hot day. It is a great dish to pack... - 137.438
Mix macaroni, tomatoes, leek, olives and capers.
Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, salt, garlic and pepper sauce; toss with macaroni mixture until evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss macaroni mixture... - 29.8626
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 45.6366
Pasta With Salsa Tonnato
Put all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Pulse the machine several times.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then continue processing until smooth.
Toss the sauce with cooked pasta as soon as the pasta is drained. - 33.2224
Solona Beach Seafood Pasta Saiad
Prepare and measure all ingredients.
Whisk softened cheese with vinaigrette.
Fold ingredients into mixture and chill.
Layer serving dish with lettuce leaves and spoon salad mixture on top.
Garnish with lemon wedges. - 32.6269
Alfredo Style Pasta Prima Ravioli
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine half quantity herb cheese mix and chicken. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, cheese, water and cream. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 10 minutes, while stirring... - 45.273
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.3778
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.877
Pasta Nicoise Salad
1) Preheat the grill to medium.
2) Boil the pasta as per the package instuctions. Drain well and keep warm.
3) In a pan, boil the lightly salted water and cook the French beans for 5-6 minutes until just cooked. Drain well, mix into... - 45.909
Tuna Green Bean Pasta And Tomato Salad
Are you looking for something healthy and nutritious to pack for your kids in school? Here is an awesome nutrition packed tuna and pasta salad that is terrific and absolutely delicious and versatile. The chef here uses a secret ingredient, anchovy paste and... - 140.417
Linguine With Scallops
Linguine With Scallops has a juicy taste. Linguine With Scallops get its taste from scallops mixed with pasta flavored with lemon juice. Linguine With Scallops is inspired by many food resturants all over the world. - 43.3904
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 48.0097
Tangy Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Add all other ingredients.
Add salt to taste, if needed.
Chill until time to start on picnic. (Salad keeps well in refrigerator for a couple of days.) - 32.4055
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is just slightly cooked.
Add and cook 2 more minutes.
Remove and puree in food processor.
Add and blend.
Place... - 43.0628
Chilled Spaghetti Salad
1. Cook pasta al dente, drain, and toss immediately with 1/4 cup olive oil. Cool.
2. Toss with other ingredients and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving or before leaving for picnic. Just before serving time, toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and... - 31.6314
Salmon Cannelloni With Creamy White Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and saute shallots and capers on high flame for a minute. Add in the salmon fillets and cook till just done.... - 45.3976
Salmon Limone Pomodoro
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Limone Pomodoro sauce: In a pan heat the fresh lemon juice.
3. Add heavy cream and stir.
4. Add the butter and stir and reduce flame and bring to a creamy consistency.
5. Season the... - 102.736
Lumachine And Crabmeat Salad
Combine everything up to the lettuce leaves; mix thoroughly but gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Line a bowl with the lettuce leaves.
Spoon in the pasta and crabmeat mixture, and garnish with the pimento strips and hard-cooked eggs. - 31.8084
Rigatoni And Tomatoes
Tired of potatoes? Whether served slightly warm or chilled, this tempting pasta, tossed with a mixture of basil, garlic, capers and tomatoes and topped with Parmesan, is sure to wake up your taste buds! - 38.0025
Turkey Tonnato Overpasta
1. Slice turkey into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
To make Tonnato Sauce:
2. Unroll anchovies, reserve capers and pat anchovies dry on paper towels.
3. In electric blender or food processor, fitted with the steel blade, blend combining 2... - 43.1714
Saute the yellow onion, garlic, and green onions in the olive oil just until tender.
Remove from the pan, and set aside.
Remove the skins and bones from the chicken breasts, and pound them flat with a fancy meat pounder or with two pieces of wax paper and a... - 41.9285
Orzo With Mint And Tomato
1. Preheat a 12" omletter pan over medium flame tull the rim is hot-to-touch; add oil and allow to heat for a minute
2. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until it browns, say for ten minutes; it should be sweet to taste
3. In a five quart... - 41.7623
Melt butter with oil in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add flour and stir until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Blend in broth, stirring until thickened, about 1 minute.
Reduce heat to low.
Add garlic, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and cook about... - 39.837
Chicken With Artichokes
1. Cut the boned chicken breasts into cubes.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Saute the chicken pieces in the butter until evenly browned.
4. Add the mushrooms and saute them with the chicken, until they are tender... - 44.4864
Shrimp And Rigatoni Salad
1) Allow the frozen shrimp to thaw.
2) Use a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, to add 3 quarts water, quartered onion, lemon, celery, salt, and crushed red pepper.
3) Place on heat and bring the water to a boil for 10 minutes.
4) Place the... - 45.662
Mushroom Ravioli With Prawns
"This is a sinfully rich pasta with Portobello mushrooms, prawns and capers in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce." - 40.5451
Want a piccata recipe so simple that you would not want to stop making it? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed. It doesn't get easier than this, you'll see! - 80.9188
Fettuccine With Purple Sprouted Broccoli
In a saucepan, cook the first 6 ingredients in the olive oil, until the onions have softened without colouring.
Meanwhile, boil the broccoli in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes, add the fettuccine and cook for a further 3 minutes.
When the pasta is... - 39.9868
Veal Piccata makes a surprisingly simple and wonderfully elegant dish to serve when you have company. This Veal Piccata is a special recipe made with pounded meat, sautéed and served with a sauce containing butter, lemon and spices. Did you know that Piccata... - 158.905
1. In a slow cooker or a crock pot, combine all ingredients except the anchovies and pine nuts.
2. Cover with lid and cook the mixture slowly, on LOW for 5 to 6 hours
3. Stir in the anchovies.
4. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and then... - 43.5339
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 127.499