- » Lemon Pepper Haddock
Lemon Pepper Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper haddock recipes.
Lemon-Haddock Bake is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Lemon-Haddock Bake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 28.6638
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.2085
Luscious haddock Soup is commonly used in all weathers. The mixture of potatoes, onion, white wine, milk, haddock, egg, lemon juice and dash with pepper and salt makes the Haddock soup a soup for all the weathers. - 48.6646
Butter Poached Haddock
Place the fish in a bowl.
Cover with cold water and add 3 tablespoons (50 mL) coarse salt.
Let soak for 1 to 2 hours.
This is done to prevent the fish from drying while cooking.
Then remove from the water, dry with paper towel.
Place the butter in an 8 x... - 40.2243
Haddock En Papillote
Baked fish with the flavor of roasted garlic and pepper seasoning makes it an excellent dish for entertaining guests. - 0
Savory Baked Haddock
Thaw frozen fillets.
Skin fillets; place in single layer in greased baking dish, 12 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from fat.
Add to bread crumbs and parsley.
Cook onion in bacon fat until tender; spread... - 37.828
Savoury Haddock is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of haddock and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Savoury Haddock dish on every party! - 45.6836
Wash and dry fish; season both sides with salt and pepper.
Marinate in olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, and parsley 4 to 5 hours.
Place fish in buttered baking dish; coat top with mustard.
Sprinkle cheese on top, then crumbs that have been combined with... - 39.9491
Haddock Fillets With Shrimp Sauce
– In a measuring cup, combine butter, flour, milk, salt, and pepper.
– Cook in microwave at HIGH, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Add lemon juice and shrimp.
– In a rectangular baking dish 6x8 inches (15 x 20 cm), place halibut fillets and... - 35.1917
Haddock With Chive Sauce
Remove the skin from the haddock by inserting a sharp knife between the skin and the flesh and pushing gently in a downward direction, away from the tail.
Cut each skinned fillet in half.
Put the 4 pieces of fish in a dish and pour over the lemon juice.
Coat... - 42.3684
Tasty Baked Haddock
Anyone who knows to cook knows that seafood makes for a fast, healthy meal any day. In this recipe, the cook shares a simple, tasty whitefish recipe that is easy to cook and good to eat. Dense chunks of fish baked to perfection is something you surely... - 99.628
Melt butter in pan.
Add fish; saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add rice, 2 eggs (chopped), salt as desired, pepper, and a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Stir over heat a few minutes.
Arrange on toast.
Slice remaining egg; use for garnish. - 32.9523
Smoked Haddock Pancake Rolls
1.Prepare the haddock by following the package directions.
2.Once done, strain the liquor and make it upto 300 ml by adding milk.
3.Remove the skin and bones of the fish and chop it.
4.Take a small pan, heat margarine in it and when... - 36.7796
Haddock With Mushroom Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
Place fish in a shallow baking pan, tucking under any thin edges so fish is a uniform thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. - 30.2938
If haddock is frozen, thaw according to package directions.
Poach haddock in milk in a large frying pan until fish just begins to flake.
Mean while, saute" mushrooms in 1 tablespoon margarine until they are lightly browned (8 to 10 minutes).
In a small pan,... - 43.6535
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Wash, peel and chop the tomatoes, onions and garlic.
3. Wash the pepper and remove the stalk end, seeds and ribs. Also, chop the pepper flesh into small pieces.
4. Take a buttered baking dish and... - 41.9205
Fillets Of Haddock Dieppoise
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash the fish and put it in a buttered ovenproof dish.
Add the bay leaf and lemon juice, season well, pour over the wine and cover with foil.
Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to just... - 45.0781
Haddock Mousse With Herbs
1 Peel and slice the onion; drain and chop the anchovies; remove the zest from the lemon, using a grater, and squeeze out the juice; wash and finely chop the lemon balm leaves.
2 Place the water, onion, bay leaf and smoked haddock in a pan; add salt and... - 40.3933
Smoked Haddock Pate
Mash the haddock and butter together with a fork, then mix in the shallot, lemon juice, curry powder and pepper to taste.
Chill, then garnish with the parsley. - 25.2706
Haddock Scramble Breakfast
1) In a skillet, saute the haddock in butter over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
2) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then stir in the pepper, lemon rind and parsley.
3) Spoon over the haddock, stir gently and cook until the eggs are cooked.
4)... - 35.1331
Smoked Haddock Pate
Skin and bone fish.
Pound butter and fish together until well blended.
Add onion or shallot, pepper, lemon juice and curry powder, beat well.
Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley. - 27.3205
Haddock In Cream
Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
Add onions and cream.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with... - 40.7006
Haddock In Cream
1. Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
2. Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
3. Add onions and cream.
4. Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with parsley and... - 37.5244
Haddock Steamed In Lettuce Leaves
1) Blanch the lettuce leaves, drain well and pat dry; place in four piles, each 3 leaves.
2) Chop the haddock into four and keep each piece in the center of each leaf, season well with salt and pepper ; wrap over the fish in the lettuce.
3) Steam the... - 34.2576
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Peel and chop onion and garlic.
Seed and slice peppers.
Heat the butter and oilin a pan.
Add onion, garlic and peppers and fry gently for 10 minutes.
Add tomates and mash with a wooden spoon to break them up.
Season with salt and... - 44.6806
Creole Haddock Fillets
Place butter, green pepper and onion in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Place fish over vegetables with thicker parts toward outside of dish.
Pour lemon juice over top of fish and sprinkle with basil, salt, black... - 42.2786
Smoked Haddock Pate
Poach the haddock gently in a little water for about -10-15 minutes, until cooked.
Drain, cool, remove the skin and flake the fish.
Place the flaked fish in the bowl with the cream cheese and melted butter and blend until smooth, using the double-bladed... - 34.8141
1. Place the haddock fillet in a buttered shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle with 10 ml (2 tsp) of the lemon juice. Cover the top of the dish with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave the fish on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until the haddock is... - 22.5204
Smoked Haddock Mousse
Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain and reserve the milk; flake the fish.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and blend in the flour.
Gradually add the reserved milk and bring to the boil,... - 43.8141
Cook rice in large quantity of boiling water until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Poach fish until tender.
Shell and chop eggs.
Melt butter in saucepan, add boned, flaked fish and rice.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stir in chopped eggs, heat... - 33.665
Poached Haddock With Herbs
1 Put the haddock in a pan. Add the milk and enough cold water to cover the fish, then simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, mince the herbs and put in a bowl with the chopped egg. Stir well to mix.
3 Put the lemon juice and cream in a small pan. Season with... - 32.1923
Crusty Egg Stuffed Haddock
Peel and shred the hard-cooked eggs and mix in bread crumbs, celery leaves, onion and mayonnaise.
Season to taste.
Wipe fish fillets and cut into 4 or 5 servings.
Gash a pocket in thick servings and fill with some of the egg stuffing.
Spread half of a thin... - 37.582
Haddock Salad Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the biscuit dough on a sheet of wax paper, along with the coarsely ground pepper and oregano.
3) Knead the ingredients till they are well combined.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray... - 46.7874
Haddock Black Raven
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions and garlic.
2) Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently or until soft.
3) Add the tomatoes, vinegar, basil, salt and red pepper to the skillet.
4) Cook for 10 minutes, or until the... - 44.5197
Haddock And Shrimp Stir Fry
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate them into bite-size pieces.
Peel the stem and thinly slice... - 44.2964
In skillet, combine olive oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Saute mixture until onion is tender.
Place fish fillets in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish; sprinkle with salt and... - 34.3083
In 2-quart casserole, combine olive oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes until onion is tender; stir after 2 minutes.
Place fish fillets in... - 40.9495
1. Mix salt, pepper and garlic together thoroughly and rub on both sides of fish fillets. Place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
2. Combine butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over fish.
3. Bake fish at 375°F for 30 minutes or until it... - 31.4964
Smoked Haddock Rosti
1. Dry the grated potatoes in a clean tea towel. Rinse the grated onion thoroughly in cold water, dry in a clean tea towel and add to the potatoes.
2. Stir the garlic into the potato mixture. Skin the smoked haddock and remove as many of the tiny pin bones as... - 41.2646
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.162
Italian Style Mushrooms And Cheese Haddock
1. Preheat the oven at 275 degrees.
2. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute some mushrooms, scallions, parsley and some fresh red pepper for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Wrap a baking tray with foil and coat with spray.
4. Place the... - 115.65
Baked Haddock With Oysters
1. Place 1 fillet in a greased shallow baking dish. (If frozen, thaw according to package directions.)
2. Drain oysters and remove shell particles.
3. Mix 1 cup of the crumbs with parsley, salt and pepper. Toss with melted butter.
4. Coat oysters evenly with... - 39.8615
1) Chop tomatoes and green pepper.
2)Thaw frozen haddock fillets.
3)In a greased baking dish of 13X9X2 inch size, place the thawed fillets in a single layer.
4)Combine all other ingredients and spoon over arranged fish.
5)Bake at 500... - 46.5811
Oven Fried Heart-healthy Haddock
This is an easy, heart-healthy haddock recipe that can be used for any other mild whit fish as well. Haddock is lightly breaded with whole wheat bread crumbs and baked. Butter is replaced by heart healthy olive oil, lemon juice adds a zing and the capers... - 124.1
Smoked Haddock Muscadelle
1) In a flat bottom pan, put the fish along with milk and water, enough to cover the fish.
2) Bring slowly to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes more.
3) Drain the fish and flake.
4) Put six Â½ cup moulds in... - 45.7918
Haddock Spanish Style
Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons, lemon juice.
Let stand for 15 minutes; place in greased shallow baking dish.
Cover with layers of onions, tomatoes, and parsley, sprinkling with remaining salt.
Pour oil and remaining... - 35.3107
1) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Saute sliced almonds for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
2) On a broiler rack put haddock skin-side down and dot with remaining margarine.
3) Season it with basil and pepper. And then put it in the broiler... - 37.6356
1. Take a pan and melt butter in it.
2. Add in the flaked fish and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the couple of chopped eggs, rice, lemon juice, salt and pepper as required.
4. Stir the mixture over heat for a few minutes.
5. Place it on... - 35.8784
1. Fill a saucepan two thirds with water and bring it to a boil.
2. On a heatproof plate, place fish after skinning, washing and drying.
3. Season fish lightly along with lemon juice, and dot with margarine.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid or another... - 41.4317
Smoked Haddock And Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) In a pan, place the fish, water and half of the lemon juice and poach gently until tender.
3) Using a slotted ladle remove fish.
4) Skin and flake the flesh.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the... - 45.8496
Haddock With Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2) Cut the fish into 8 cm long pieces.
3) Sprinkle them with salt and let them stand for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clen the leeks and finely slice them, use as much as green... - 43.837
Smoked Haddock Pate
1) In a skillet poach haddock fillet in boiling water covering it for 10 minutes.
2) Drain, remove the skin of the fish and flake it.
3) In a bowl add the mish and melted butter. Mash together.
4) Force through a sieve or blend in an electric blender... - 42.8274
Creamy Haddock Casserole
Poach fish gently in lightly salted water until tender and white, about 15 minutes.
Drain fish (some of the stock could be used in the white sauce), remove skin and bones and flake the flesh with a fork.
Rub cheese through a sieve and whip it into the sauce;... - 38.138
Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Prepare the rice in salted boiling water until soft.
3.Place the rice under cold running water and drain.
4.In a pan, heat butter, put onion to it and fry until soft.
5.Turn off the flame and add... - 41.5937
Haddock Open-faced Sandwich
Cook and flake 1/2 pound haddock fillets or other fish fillets.
Combine with 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing; 1/2 cup finely chopped watercress or lettuce; 1/3 cup small-curd cottage cheese; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts; 2 tea spoons lemon juice; 1/4 teaspoon... - 20.0731
Smoked Haddock Mousse
1)Lightly grease the trivet with a little butter or margarine and place into the cooker.
2)Keep fish over the trivet and add 300 ml/1/2 pint water into the cooker.
3)Put the cooker on high pressure and cook for 5 minutes reducing it... - 44.5713
Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
1. Wash the haddock and then cut into large pieces.
2. Wash the parsley, separating stalks and reserving curly tops for garnish.
3. In a saucepan, place fish covering with 1 1/2 pints (scant 1 litre) of water and adding parsley stalk,... - 44.3381
Smoked Haddock Mousse
1. Cut the haddock into pieces.
2. In a saucepan, place the haddock pieces and pour enough water to cover the fish, then remove the fish to a plate.
3. Add carrot and onion, the parsley stalks, bay leaf, salt and peppercorns to the... - 45.2778
Italian Haddock Piccata
Chef Mark comes up with his own version of Piccata, which uses Haddock. Watch him make his favorite dish which will please your taste buds too. The dish is simple to cook and flavorful in taste. - 107.865
Savory Haddock Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 180° C, gas mark 5.
2. Rinse the haddock.
3. Poach haddock in the milk with the bay leaf and peppercorns for about 7 minutes until just cooked.
4. Strain and reserve the milk.
5. Skin and flake the fish.
6. To... - 46.3473
Haddock Topped With Cheese
Grease casserole and add frozen fish, lime juice and onions.
Sprinkle in butter, fennel seed and tarragon; season well.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Turn filets over; cover and continue microwaving 2 minutes.
Transfer fish to serving platter, season with... - 38.3716
Haddock With Prawn And Mushroom Sauce
Haddock with prawn and mushroom sauce is one of my favorite recipes for this fish. I prepare this dish often for weekends and my family just loves it. made with fried haddock fillets along with mushrooms and prawns in a creamy sauce, the haddock with prawns... - 46.6903
Haddock With Leeks And Cheese
1) Soak the haddok in water and leave it for 2 hours.
2) Take a casserole dish and put leeks and butter, cover, and cook for 7 minutes on power.
3) Add the haddock and cook on power for 3 minutes on power.
4) Prepare sauce... - 41.086
First make the sauce.
Stir the lemon juice and parsley into the prepared bechamel.
Divide each bacon slice in half.
Cut the fish into 16 cubes, roll them in seasoned flour and wrap a piece of bacon around each cube.
Blanch the onions for 5 minutes... - 43.2288
In 2 quart casserole, combine olive oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, parsley, garlic powder, oregano and seasoned salt.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until onion is tender; stir after 2 minutes.
Place fish fillets in... - 42.6741
Smoked Haddock And Bacon
1. Wash the fish well and pat dry
2. Slice into 4 equal portions.
3. In a large saucepan, add sufficient water to just cover the fish and lemon slices.
4. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
5. Add the fish to the boiling water and poach... - 44.005
Haddock In Mustard Sauce
Dust the haddock steaks with the paprika, salt and pepper and place in an ovenproof dish.
Dot with half the butter and sprinkle over the parsley.
Slice the bananas and place on top.
Coarsely chop the hazelnuts; wash the currants.
Melt the remaining butter in... - 40.1937
Haddock Fish Cakes
1.In a bowl, put mashed potatoes along with parsley, chives, lemon juice , salt and pepper.
2.Mix well and add flaked fish to the mixture by making a well in the center.
3.Add beaten egg and bind the mixture.
4.Refrigerate until firm.
5.Once done, make... - 47.0849
Flaked Haddock With Parsleyed Melba Toast
1. Put the haddock into a shallow pan with the lemon rind, white wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and cook gently until the fish is just tender -about 10 minutes.
3. Skin the haddock and remove any stray bones; flake the flesh.
4. Mix the... - 39.8058
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 44.183
Haddock With Anchovies
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish. Season with salt. Make several small incisions across the backbone of the fish with a sharp knife. Cut the anchovy fillets into thin strips and place in the slits.
3 Place the fish in a greased baking... - 34.8885
Smoked Haddock Soup
Peel and quarter the potato and onion, and cut the raw fish into 2.5-cm/l-in cubes.
Place these ingredients in the bowl and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the grated lemon rind and mix well.
Melt the butter and fry the chopped... - 34.029
Whole Poached Cod Or Haddock
1. Prepare the sauce up to point. Set aside.
2. Moisten a doubled length of cheesecloth which will enclose the fish with about 12 inches extra cheesecloth at each end.
3. Wrap the fish in the cloth, and knot the ends so that you can lift the fish out of the... - 42.5515
Baked Haddock With Tomatoes And Cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat an 11" X 8 ^21/2" baking dish with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the onion in the prepared baking dish.
Top with the fish.
In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, tomato paste, honey, oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
Add the... - 42.6292
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 45.2097
Heat oil in a large pan.
Saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
Add green capsicum.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms.
Saute for 1 minute.
Blend in tomatoes, rice and seasonings.
Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes.
Pour in stock.
Bring to the... - 42.3392
Smoked Haddock Filling
1) Cook the haddock as directed on the packet.
2) In a saucepan, add drain.
3) In a plate, place the fillets and discard the skin. With a fork, flake the fish.
4) In a saucepan, place the rice by adding the fish stock with 4 tablespoons... - 36.9635
Smoked Haddock Moussaka
Slice the aubergines, sprinkle with salt and leave for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onions, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Saute in one tablespoon of the oil until soft but not golden..
Add the tomatoes, seasoning, parsley and... - 37.4393
Finnan Haddock Pudding
€¢ Place the fish in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
€¢ Sprinkle bacon on top and add just enough water to cover bottom of dish. Cover and microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM.
€¢ Remove fish to a hot plate and rub top of fish with the 1... - 45.7661
Souffleed Haddock Pie
Bring first five ingredients to a boil; simmer 2 minutes.
Add haddock cut in 4 pieces.
Cover and poach 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Drain and save liquid.
Skin, bone and flake the fish.
Saute onion in the 3 tablespoons butter until tender; add... - 44.1251
Haddock Cutlets With Sultana Sauce
1) Heat all the sauce ingredients together to make sauce.
2) Cool the sauce and keep aside.
3) In a blender, puree the raw fish with milk or you may mash the fish with milk with... - 44.7677
Smoked Haddock Souffle
1) Wash and dry haddock fillet. Pat it dry with paper towels.
2) Preheat oven at 400°F
3) Place the fillets in a large shallow pan. Add milk with 1 tablespoon of water.
4) Boil and take off from heat.
5) With a spoon, take out the fish... - 42.0158
Creamy Smoked Haddock & Saffron Kedgeree
1. Cook basmati rice, leave to cool. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a large ovenproof dish with some of the butter. Push the egg yolks through a sieve and roughly chop the whites.
2. Gently heat the cream in a frying pan until just below boiling... - 36.399
Haddock And Tomato Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof pie dish, arrange layers of fish, tomatoes and mushrooms in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of parsley amd lemon juice.
4.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it.
5.Cook for 2 minutes by... - 45.2551
Fish Fillets With Smoked Haddock Merluche Fumee
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Combine butter, flour, fish stock or milk to make a thick binding sauce or panada.
3.Add the sauce to cooked haddock and adjust the seasonings.
4.Let the mixture cool.
5.Cut the fillets and make ... - 46.3136
Smoked Haddock Pancakes Crepes
1.Take a pan, place fish in it along with onion, milk and pepper.
2.Put the lid on and poach for 15 minutes.
3.Strain the fish.
4.Remove the skin and flake.
5.Keep aside the poaching liquid and onion.
6.In a separate pan, heat butter.
7.Add flour to it... - 44.6897
Baked Fish With Red Sauce
The baked fish with red sauce is best cooked with haddock fillets along with a sauce of sweet red pepper and red onions along with vermouth. The haddock is seasoned to taste and served withteh red sauce spooned over it. I serve this dish for both parties and... - 46.9545
1 Place the arbroath smokie fillets in a small pan and cover with the milk.
Add the onion, seasoning, bay leaf and mint, and poach gently for 15 minutes.
Strain, reserving the liquid.
2 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the... - 43.9382
Creamy Fish Pots
Creamy Fish Pots is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Creamy Fish Pots; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 45.5057
Broiled Finnan Haddie
If dried, cover finnan haddie with boiling water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place on greased broiler rack.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and brush with softened butter.
If fresh frozen, sprinkle with lemon juice and proceed to brown under moderate heat, turn and... - 27.0715
Thaw fish just until it can be separated and cut into serving size pieces.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 10 X 6 X 1 1/2- inches.
Heat oil in medium skillet.
Add onions, garlic and parsley and cook gently, stirring, 3 minutes.
Peel... - 42.415
Finnan Haddiel is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Finnan Haddie recipe. - 37.9673
Golden Fish Bake In Cream
Cut frozen or fresh fillets into serving-size pieces; coat with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Arrange in single layer in baking dish, 13x9x2; pour milk over.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350Â°) for 45 minutes.
Toast crumbs lightly in butter or... - 40.2526
Fish Fillets With Mushroom Lemon Sauce
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes, stirring once after butter melts.
Stir in flour, salt, parsley, lemon and pepper.
Blend in milk, stirring until well mixed.
Cook covered with wax paper or plastic... - 42.6473
Lemon Sole In Green Sauce
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a small casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Butter the base of a round dish.
Remove the skin from the haddock: place it skin side down on a board with the tail toward you.
Make a small cut through the flesh... - 43.2163
Baked Pish With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
Place frozen fillets in shallow buttered baking dish.(9")
In saucepan combine rest of ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Pour over fillets.
Top with 1 cup buttered crumbs lightly seasoned with poultry seasoning (or 1 cup prepared stuffing mix).
Dot with... - 43.4956
Fish Balls With Lemon
1) In a saucepan, simmer milk by adding bay leaf.
2) Add the fish in simmering milk to cook.
3) Drain the fish and remove the skin and bones. Flake with a fork.
4) In a bowl, add the flaked fish, potato and hard boiled eggs with sufficient beaten egg... - 45.249
Herby Fishcakes With Lemon Sauce
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Drain and mash with the milk and season to taste.
2. Puree the fish together with the lemon juice and horseradish sauce in a blender or food processor. Mix with the potatoes and... - 40.0155
If using fish steaks, remove skin.
Cut fish into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place raw fish and onion in a plastic bag.
Place bag in a bowl.
For marinade, combine juice, oil, capers, sugar, red pepper, and salt.
Pour over fish and onion.
Close bag; marinate in the... - 41.528