- » Lemon Pepper Cod
Lemon Pepper Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper cod recipes.
Lemon Garlic Cod
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat, stir in garlic.
Season cod fillets on both sides with lemon pepper.
Place fillets in pan and cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 25.2553
Smoked Cod And Pepper Omelette
Place cod in pan covered with water, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes; drain and flake cod with fork.
Saute peppers and garlic in butter, add cod and lemon juice, cook 1 minute.
Heat greased omelette pan, add beaten eggs.
Using a fork draw eggs... - 30.818
Norwegian Baked Cod With Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Cut the fish into 5-inch slices and place them in an ovenproof dish. Season the fish with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice and white wine. Remove the membranes and seeds from the peppers and cut the fish into strips.... - 27.6972
Poached Cod With Lemon Sauce
Wash fish; pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Place in small, greased casserole dish.
Sprinkle with shallots; pour wine over all.
Dot with 1 tablespoon butter; cover.
Bake at 350Â°F 20 to 25 minutes, until fish flakes... - 41.8999
Lemon Baked Cod
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Mix margarine and lemon juice.
In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
Dip fish into margarine mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Pour... - 31.509
Baked Lemon Cod
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Cut the cucumber and celery into long fine sticks and sprinkle over the base of an ovenproof dish that is large enough to fit the cod fillets in a single layer.
2. Arrange the cod fillets on the cucumber and celery and... - 25.0178
Charcoal Baked Cod Steaks With Lemon
1. Pat fish steaks dry on paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides on fish steaks.
3. Using a small sharp paring knife, peel skin and pith of lemons and thinly. Keep aside.
4. Cut out 6 (10-inch) squares of foil.
5. On... - 41.8012
Curried Cod With Peppers
Skin the cod portions and place in ashallow ovenproof dish.
Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and a little salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the fish and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan over... - 40.2199
Peppered Cod Steaks With Ratatouille
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200degrees centigrade.
2. Melt the butter. Cut off the crusts from the bread and brush both sides with the butter. Press firmly into two 3 ½-inch tartlet tins. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-12... - 45.6887
Cod With Lemon And Watercress Sauce
Place the cod in a shallow 600 ml (1 pint) ovenproof dish.
Add the onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, lemon rind, cider and salt to taste.
Cover with foil and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160 C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Transfer the fish to a... - 39.4818
Cod In Orange Lemon Sauce
1 Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper. Place fillets in a large flat baking dish. Combine parsley, garlic, comino and oil and mix well. Pour half of the mixture over the fish, then turn fish over and drizzle remaining sauce over the second... - 31.2912
Cod Lemon Juice Dish
1) Take a baking dish and place the cod slices on it after spreading it with butter.
2) Mix the leeks, ginger, lemon juice, butter, garlic and bay leaves together with salt.
3) Add it on top of the cod slices.
4) Dot the remaining butter over the... - 35.0263
Acadian Baked Cod With Vegetables
Mix the lemon rind, salt, pepper and thyme, rub all over the fish.
Place in a 7 x 11-inch (18 x 28 cm) microwave-safe dish.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Remove fish from dish.
Arrange half the onion, tomatoes, potatoes and green pepper... - 40.877
Cod's Roe Ramkins
Mash the roe and mix with breadcrumbs, mace and seasonings.
Add the parsley and lemon juice and the beaten egg yolks mixed with the cream.
Leave for 10 minutes until the breadcrumbs have absorbed all the moisture, then add the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Put... - 28.31
Sage Baked Cod
Place the cod in a single layer in a 13" X 9" baking dish, folding under any thin edges of the fillets.
Sprinkle the cod with the desired amount of pepper.
Then place the lemon slices on top and sprinkle with the onions.
Pour the broth around the cod.
Cover... - 36.0993
Black Cod Muscadet
Black Cod Muscadet has a Far-fetched taste.The White Pepper and Butter gives the Black Cod Muscadet Enormous taste. - 31.5667
Wash fish, pat dry, and place in a medi um glass baking dish.
Sprinkle the juice of 1 lemon over the fish.
Garnish with the toma toes and remaining lemons cut into slices.
Wash the mushrooms and place around the fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add mar... - 37.8378
Rock Lobster And Fillet Of Cod Sarapic0
1) Preheat hot oven (400°F.)
2) In large kettle boil salted water and add lobster tails. Cook for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the water and cut the shell. Take out the meat and cut into big pieces.
4) In seasoned water poach cod till fish... - 44.2469
Cod Fillets In Shrimp Sauce
Sprinkle cod with lemon juice; let stand 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add fish; brown well, about 10 minutes on each side.
Add onion; cook until golden.
Stir in parsley.
Pour in wine; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove... - 41.1259
Salt Cod Bologna-style
Salt Cod Bologna-Style has a fine taste. Salt Cod Bologna-Style gets its taste from cod mixed with flour and cloves, flavored by lemon juice. Salt Cod Bologna-Style is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 38.767
To use frozen cod, let stand at room temperature 20 minutes; do not thaw completely.
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Cut each partially frozen fish block into 3 portions.
To use fresh cod, cut into 6 equal portions.
Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish... - 41.7867
Smoked Cod French Style
Soak the cod fillets in cold water for at least 12 hours, changing the water often.
Drain and place in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, cover and let cod sit in the water for at least 7 minutes.
Strain the fish,... - 35.9153
Cod In Cucumber Sauce
Put the shallots in a small casserole, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the diced cucumber, half the garlic powder, half the thyme, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, and the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse... - 41.9285
Garlic Cod has a mind blowing taste. The lemon juice gives the Garlic Cod a tangy and bracing taste. - 46.7432
Wash fish; pat dry.
Place in baking dish; sprinkle with juice of 1 lemon.
Garnish with tomatoes and remaining lemons (sliced).
Wash mushrooms; place around fish.
Season with salt and pepper; add marjoram, thyme, and bay leaf.
Add onion; sprinkle with... - 39.364
Cod With Hollandaise Sauce
Simmer cod in salted water for about 20 minutes.
Drain well, and put it on a hot dish garnished with parsley. - 21.6128
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Mix melted margarine, the lemon juice, onion powder and paprika.
Dip fish into margarine mixture.
Place in ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Pour remaining... - 41.8423
Hungarian Cod Casserole
Wash and scrub the potatoes, make 2 or 3 incisions in the peel with the point of a knife.
Place the potatoes in a circle on a microwave rack.
Microwave 8 to 9 minutes at HIGH.
Check done-ness with the point of a knife.
If necessary, micro wave 1 or 2 minutes... - 40.1845
Fillet Of Cod With Wine And Cream
1) Take an ovenproof casserole
dish and add shallots and mushrooms in the bottom of the pan.
2) Season with a dash of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Top with cod fillets and drizzle wine.
4) Take a cling film, cover the dish, and cook for 5-6... - 38.309
Wash and dry the cod, and cut into pieces about 1 1/2 in square.Melt the butter in a saucepan, fry the cod slightly, then take out and put aside.
Add the sliced onion, flour and curry powder to the butter in the saucepan and fry 15 min., stirring constantly... - 33.9812
Cabillaud Cod Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450 °F.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water.
Drain thoroughly; dry over low heat.
Mash well, adding 2 tablespoons butter, cream, and egg.
Season with salt and pepper.
Put fish into skillet with wine, lemon juice, and enough salted water... - 42.9328
Cod And Vegetable Bake
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Arrange fish in ungreased oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper.
Mix carrots, celery, onion, bread... - 34.9909
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Place carrots and potatoes in dish.
In a small bowl, combine margarine, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper.
Pour this mixture over vegetables.
Cover... - 40.8881
Cod With Yoghurt Dressings
1) Coat cod fillets with a mixture of lemon juice, salt and pepper and dot them with a little butter.
2) Cook the fillets for about 5 minutes in a covered dish and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, mix yoghurt, grapes, cucumber and mushrooms... - 37.3862
Baked Cod Loaf
1) Place cod fillets in cold water for about 3 hours.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Take a saucepan and simmer potatoes and cod fillets in it for about 20 minutes. Drain.
4) Mash nicely using a potato masher.
5) Take a skillet and heat... - 39.7239
Melt the butter in a pan and saute the onion and garlic until soft.
Add the flour and continue to cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the tomatoes and the tomato puree (paste).
Bring to the boil, stirring, then add the olives and salt and pepper.
Place the cod steaks... - 41.629
Mackerel And Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1 Skin and bone the mackerel.
2 Pound the flesh of the mackerel with the cod roe in a large bowl, using a pestle, a rolling pin, or a fork.
3 Blend in the butter, cream, sherry, garlic, onion and lemon juice. Mix well together. Season with salt and pepper and... - 27.0889
Baked Cod Icelandic Style
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish and remove the head and fins if necessary. Make several slits at regular intervals along the backbone with a sharp knife.
3 Cut one lemon in half lengthwise and then slice thinly. Insert a lemon slice... - 36.5818
Cod Steaks And Pickles
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Dredge cod in flour.
Heat oil in large frying pan and add fish.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes each side depending on thickness.
Season well when turning fish over.
Remove fish from pan and keep hot in oven.
Add butter to pan and... - 35.736
Cod With Herb Vinaigrette Sauce
1. Let frozen cod stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, heat water, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling.
3. With serrated knife held in slanting position, cut block of frozen fish... - 31.6733
Kebabs Of Bacon Wrapped Cod
Bone fish steaks, cut into even sized pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut bacon strips in half and place each fish piece in half a strip and wrap.
Thread kebabs securely on metal skewers and place over medium coals.
Cook for 15-18 minutes, turning... - 30.4064
Grease an oven-proof dish with 1 tablespoon margarine or butter.
Melt the remainder, and blend with the curry powder Worcestershire sauce, raisins and chutney.
Add the pepper and salt, mix well, then stir the breadcrumbs into the mixture.
Spread over the top... - 30.6857
Broiled Cod With Bacon
Preheat the broiler.
Brush the cod fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place under the broiler and cook for about 15 minutes, turning fillets over halfway through cooking time.
Meanwhile, broil or fry bacon.
Drain on paper towels.
Melt the... - 42.784
Cod With Saffron
1. In a large skillet off the heat, combine oil, parsley, lemon juice, flour, salt, saffron, pepper and garlic; mix well. Add cod fillets, turning over in the mixture to coat with the seasonings.
2. Place skillet over low heat; cover and cook about 5 minutes,... - 28.5803
Cod In Sour Cream Sauce
For sauce, place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour, salt, lemon pepper and nutmeg.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, st - 31.4396
Spanish Cod Steaks
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) From the cod pieces, snip away the fins. Season the cods and arrange the pieces in a greased baking dish.
3) Add the lemon juice to the dish and dot with butter. Cover and place the dish... - 44.0456
Baked Marinated Cod
1) In a bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, chilli powder, lemon juice, dried mint, salt and pepper; blend well.
2) Marinate the cod in this mixture, cover and chill for 2-3 hours or overnight, turning at times. ... - 40.3894
1. Heat the oil in a large saute pan or flameproof dish. Add the onions and cook until pale golden. Add the tomatoes, garlic, sugar, dill, mint, celery leaves and parsley with 300 ml / 1/2 pint / 1 1/4 cups water. Season with salt and pepper, then simmer,... - 32.7832
Baked Cod Provencale
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large food processor bowl, mix together the capers, the lemon zest, garlic, pepper, anchovy fillets.
4. Pulse till a smooth paste is achieved
5. As the paste is being... - 42.009
Cod With Vegetable Ragout
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, stir over heat until brown. Add pepper, fennel, eggplant and stock, stir over heat until tender.
2. Combine extra oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano and pepper in a screwtop jar, shake well; add half to vegetables, keep... - 38.1429
Broiled Cod With Sauce
1) Sprinkle cod with pepper and salt.
2) Grease a shallow baking pan.
3) Take a bowl and combine in it mayonnaise, parsley, pickle relish, 1/4 teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Fold in egg whites.
5) Broil the cod 2... - 39.8122
Cod Fillets In Shrimp Sauce
Sprinkle cod fillets with lemon juice.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add fish; brown well for about 10 minutes on each side.
Add sliced onion; cook until golden.
Stir in chopped parsley.
Pour in... - 39.8056
Spring Breeze Cod
€¢ Snap off the tough lower portion of each asparagus stalk; it will break where the tender part begins.
€¢ Wash the asparagus and place in a dish.
€¢ Add the cold water and a pinch of sugar.
€¢ Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes at HIGH, or until... - 42.0248
Baked Halibut Or Cod Steaks
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and parsley.
Mix well and spread on steaks.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Brown under broiler. - 25.1066
1) Wash and pat dry fish.
2) Add a dash of lemon juice to the fish, garnish with tomatoes and lemon wedges.
3) Sprinkle mushrooms on top.
4) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Add marjoram, bay leaf, and thyme.
6) Add onion rings... - 45.7438
Creamed Cod Fish
Place the fish in a pan with water to cover.
Add the lemon slices and bring to boil over high heat.
When the surface becomes foamy, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for about fifteen minutes.
Drain and reserve the liquid.
Set aside the fish and keep warm.
In the... - 39.5361
Rock Cod In A Hurry
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Wash the fish in cold running water, then squeeze the juice of lemon over the fish and let stand while the pot is soaking.
Set the juiced lemon aside.
When ready to cook, brush the fish with the... - 40.5238
Finely grind cod, or blend in a food processor until coarse-fine then mix with potatoes in a large bowl.
Season well with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Make small round or oval shapes of the mixture.
Lightly beat egg in a bowl.
Dip croquettes in egg,... - 44.141
Poached Cod With Tomatoes & Olives
1. Remove fish from freezer; cut each block of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2. Combine fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper in a large skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat. Simmer, covered, turning pieces once, 20 minutes, or until... - 30.5406
Baked Cod Steaks With Smoked Oysters
Heat the milk with a bay leaf, some parsley stalk, a slice of onion and some black peppercorns.
Take off the heat, cover and allow the flavours to infuse for 5-10 minutes, then strain.
Cook the butter and flour together gently for a few minutes and whisk in... - 42.7277
Gratin Of Cod And Celery
Combine dill and celery seeds with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over the fish.
Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour.
Place fish fillets in an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) buttered microwave-safe dish one next to the other, seasoned side up.
Melt the butter 1 minute at... - 41.2082
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Slightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, place the fish pieces into it and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. In between the fish pieces place carrots and potatoes along with dabs of margarine.
4. Placing... - 42.515
Baked Stuffed Cod Steaks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, gas mark 5.
2. Carefully remove bone from the cod steaks; wash and pat dry. Mildly season.
3. Prepare stuffing and stuff it into the centre of steaks.
4. In a heatproof dish, place the steaks and dot with... - 45.4979
Mushroom Stuffed Cod
In a 1-cup (2-cup) glass measure, combine the mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Drain off any liquid.
Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, tarragon and pepper.
With a sharp knife, cut a... - 46.4723
Breaded Cod Fillets
Breaded Cod Fillets is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Pamper everyone with Breaded Cod Fillets as Main Dish. It is a staple food of the European people which has now gained popularity the world over. Am I hearing a thank you from you for sharing... - 49.5279
Deep Fried Cod Fillet Sandwich
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 102.953
Salt Cod Croquettes
1. Soak the cod in cold water for 24 hours. Rinse well under running water. Drain.
2. Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes in salted water. Peel them.
3. In a saucepan filled with boiling water, poach the cod fillets for 2 minutes. Drain, remove the bones and... - 34.9373
Chilled Whole Cod Tonnato
Make the tuna mayonnaise Place the home made mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
In a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, combine the tuna, anchovies, capers, and lemon juice and process until a smooth paste is formed.
With the processor on, pour the... - 43.8442
Lemon Pepper Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Arrange the fish in the baking dish.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) In a blender, mix together lemon juice, tomato juice and onion powder.
6) Blend the... - 42.667
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°E. Butter a shallow dish and sprinkle with the chopped onions. Place the cod on top and season with salt and pepper.
2 Cover with the coarsely chopped tomatoes and dot with half of the butter.
3 Pour the stock and the wine over... - 35.6127
Oyster Topped Cod Steaks
To make sauce, stir together sour cream, caviar, lemon juice, black pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Fold in the oysters.
Cut four pieces of aluminum foil.
Butter the shiny side of the foil.
Place each cutlet on a piece of foil.
Over each cutlet,... - 38.7704
Taramosalata With Smoked Cod Roe
Soak the bread in the olive oil and blend bread and roe into a smooth paste.Add onion, garlic, lemon and season with salt and pepper to taste.Put into a bowl and top with parsley.
Cream may also be added to make a smooth paste or mousse:like texture. - 25.0678
Crispy Cod Bites
Cut fish in bite-size pieces; coat in seasoned flour.
Dip fish in beaten egg then roll in bread crumbs and set aside.
To make Lemon-Parsley Sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
Gradually add fish stock or clam juice then... - 37.1917
Cod In A Pot
1. Prepare kelp stock 1 to 3 hours in advance, using 2 quarts (2 liters) water.
2. Cut cod fillets diagonally into slices 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) wide. Soak in cold water while preparing vegetables. Drain and sprinkle cod with sake before arranging on a separate... - 37.9587
Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1. Slice the crusts off the bread, tear the slices into small bits and soak in butter for five minutes
2. In a bowl, mix the cod roe and grated onion; add cheese and combine well with a wooden spoon
3. Mix in tomato juice gradually into... - 40.0768
1. Mix melted margarine, lemon juice, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry.
2. Place fish in margarine mixture; turn fish over to coat. Arrange fish with... - 30.5044
Fresh Cod Poached With Milk
1)Take 500 ml (2 cup) glass measure of milk. Pour into a microwave safe bowl. Heat milk at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside.
2) Take a shallow casserole, keep the fish in it.
3) Pour in milk, and add onion, bay leaf, lemon slices, savory, salt and... - 44.7877
1. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and place them on a grill pan. Brush with some of the butter and grill for about 5 minutes.
2. Combine the remaining butter with the breadcrumbs, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice and... - 31.3496
Fish Gratin With Fresh Red Rock Cod From The Pacific Ocean
Those of you who like baked fish should watch the video. An appetizing baked dish. The dish is combined with potatoes which gives it a different taste. The sauce used is easy to make. Fish Au Gratin can be served with a fresh green salad. - 106.312
Fried Cod Fingers
1 Squeeze the lemon. Cut the cod fillets into strips (fingers). Place in an earthenware dish. Pour the lemon juice and the oil over them. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and chervil, some pepper and a little salt. Mix very carefully and leave to soak.
2... - 30.2292
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 43.1434
Cod In Tomato Sauce
1) Take a skillet and heat butter or oil in it. Add onion and sauté until tender.
2) Add garlic, carrot, tomatoes and 1 cup of water.
3) Cook until carrot becomes tender.
4) Add cod and seasonings.
5) Simmer until cod flakes easily. Keep basting cod... - 40.5165
Cod With Fennel And Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the garlic in a small bowl with the lemon rind, juice and olive oil and stir well.
2. Cover and leave to infuse for at least 30 minutes. Stir well before using.
3. Trim the fennel bulb, thinly slice and... - 40.0234
Broiled Cod Steaks Montauk
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper; set aside.
2. Lightly brush rack in broiling pan with salad oil. Place cod steaks on rack; broil 5 to 7 minutes, until cod... - 27.0991
Seared Pancetta Wrapped Cod
1. Wipe the cod fillets and wrap each one with the pancetta. Secure each fillet with a cocktail stick and reserve.
2. Drain the capers and soak in cold water for 10 minutes to remove any excess salt, then drain and reserve.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying... - 39.5194
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
1. Wash and de-skin the cod fillets.
2. Dry them with paper towels and roll them over little flour.
3. Take a large, shallow ovenproof dish and grease it with 2 tbsp of butter and position the fillets in... - 45.3188
Cod En Papiote
1. Layer a pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Layer the some of the sliced potatoes, carrots, asparagus and tomatoes in the baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
4.... - 100.84
Molded Cod And Shrimp In Aspic
1 Put the short grain rice and fish stock in a pan, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Add the egg yolk, flaked cod, shrimp, nutmeg and salt and pepper and blend well.
3 Put the chicken stock, or water and bouillon cube, in a pan and bring to a... - 31.3355
Curried Smoked Cod And Champignons
Place fish in pan with cold water to cover.
Gradually bring to the boil.
Remove from heat.
Heat butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onions and curry powder.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add flour, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, gradually stir in... - 42.2089
Cod And Cucumber Mornay
1. Place the cod cutlets in a shallow ovenproof serving dish or casserole, season with salt and pepper, add the parsley and pour the cider over them. Cover the dish with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes until... - 25.9599
Dried Salted Cod
After having soaked the fish for at least 12 hours,1 changing the water twice, put the cod in a pan, cover with cold water, adding 2 or 3 slices of lemon and a small bayleaf.
Heat briskly, and the moment the water bubbles, and a white scum forms on the... - 15.4062
Try this delicious version of Vegetable-Cod Bake recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Vegetable-Cod Bake, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 23.7608
Souffle-top Cod Steaks
1. Season cod steaks; place on foil-lined or well-greased baking sheet.
2. Broil with surface of fish 3 inches below heat until nearly cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except egg whites; mix well.
4. Beat egg... - 35.9957
Crunchy Topped Cod
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Arrange the cod fillets in a wide, ovenproof dish.
2. Arrange the tomato slices on top. Mix together the breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, lemon rind and juice and the oil with seasoning to taste.
3. Spoon the crumb... - 31.3559
Wegmans Cod French
Learn how to do this popular upstate New York dish, which features a scratch-made lemon-butter sauce over fish with a delicate egg and flour coating. - 99.0624
Whole Poached Cod Or Haddock
1. Prepare the sauce up to point. Set aside.
2. Moisten a doubled length of cheesecloth which will enclose the fish with about 12 inches extra cheesecloth at each end.
3. Wrap the fish in the cloth, and knot the ends so that you can lift the fish out of the... - 43.3067
Black Cod Muscadet
1) Rinse and pat dry cod.
2) Take a heavy bottom frying pan and melt butter.
3) SautÃ© onions and thyme until onions are soft.
4) Turn the onions and cook again.
5) Add wine and increase heat, cook for 5 more minutes.
6) Put the... - 38.3106
1. Rub pepper on both sides of fish and roll it over flour.
2. Take a large frying pan and heat some olive oil or salad oil in it and brown the fish quickly.
3. Take a deep glass dish and arrange the browned fish in a symmetrical pattern.
4. Stir in... - 41.0848