- » Lemon Pepper Cod
Lemon Pepper Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper cod recipes.
Lemon Pepper Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Arrange the fish in the baking dish.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) In a blender, mix together lemon juice, tomato juice and onion powder.
6) Blend the... - 43.1332
You May Also Like!
Lemon Garlic Cod
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat, stir in garlic.
Season cod fillets on both sides with lemon pepper.
Place fillets in pan and cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 26.7736
Smoked Cod And Pepper Omelette
Place cod in pan covered with water, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes; drain and flake cod with fork.
Saute peppers and garlic in butter, add cod and lemon juice, cook 1 minute.
Heat greased omelette pan, add beaten eggs.
Using a fork draw eggs... - 32.289
Charcoal Baked Cod Steaks With Lemon
1. Pat fish steaks dry on paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides on fish steaks.
3. Using a small sharp paring knife, peel skin and pith of lemons and thinly. Keep aside.
4. Cut out 6 (10-inch) squares of foil.
5. On... - 43.6039
Norwegian Baked Cod With Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Cut the fish into 5-inch slices and place them in an ovenproof dish. Season the fish with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice and white wine. Remove the membranes and seeds from the peppers and cut the fish into strips.... - 29.1485
Poached Cod With Lemon Sauce
Wash fish; pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Place in small, greased casserole dish.
Sprinkle with shallots; pour wine over all.
Dot with 1 tablespoon butter; cover.
Bake at 350Â°F 20 to 25 minutes, until fish flakes... - 44.0228
Curried Cod With Peppers
Skin the cod portions and place in ashallow ovenproof dish.
Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and a little salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the fish and leave to marinate for 3-4 hours.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a pan over... - 42.3321
Peppered Cod Steaks With Ratatouille
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200degrees centigrade.
2. Melt the butter. Cut off the crusts from the bread and brush both sides with the butter. Press firmly into two 3 ½-inch tartlet tins. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-12... - 47.3428
Lemon Baked Cod
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Mix margarine and lemon juice.
In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
Dip fish into margarine mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Pour... - 32.5509