- » Lemon Pepper Broccoli Cauliflower Carrot
Lemon Pepper Broccoli Cauliflower Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper broccoli cauliflower carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper broccoli cauliflower carrot recipes.
Lemon Pepper Vermicelli Primavera
Process the pasta.
Cut into vermicelli.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook two minutes over low heat.
Add the milk and simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or large... - 46.6873
Steamed Speckled Trout With Vegetables
This dish so completely steamed with the fish and the vegetables steamed till al dente! The flavors of the dish are intact and sealed! Watch this video for more! - 118.976
Cocktail Curry Dip
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until tender, stirring.
Blend in flour and when mixture bubbles, add ginger, apple, curry, salt, sugar, clove and cayenne.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
Cover and cook over low heat 30... - 33.3476
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 44.4848
1) Arrange all the cooking utensils and the needed ingredients.
2) In a cooking utensil, boil water with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
3) Into the boiling water, mix the bulgar, cover it and turn off the... - 47.5263
Creamy Dill Dip
In food processor or blender, combine cottage cheese with sour cream; process until smooth. Transfer to bowl; stir in onion, dill, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Makes... - 24.1095
Cocktail Curry Dip
Put chilled sauce into blazer pan and set over hot water in pan.
When thoroughly hot, add coconut and lemon juice.
Cream may be added if consistency is too thick. - 32.3966
Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix
This Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix is the tastiest way I have ever made a vegetable mix so far. I made this Farmer S Market Cold Vegetable Mix last night and it was an instant hit. Really tasty to eat! You will love it! - 31.1628
Easy Country Vegetables
Looking for a Easy Country Vegetables? Here is a very good one. We made this Easy Country Vegetables last night and it was a hit! Do try it! - 29.4704
Planked Fillets Or Steaks
Thaw fish if frozen; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut fish into 6 portions.
Place in single layer, skin-side-down, on preheated oiled plank or well-greased bake and serve platter, 18 x 13 inches.
Combine remaining ingredients, except vegetables; mix... - 34.9946
Stir Fry With Gremolata
1 Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Thinly slice the leeks. Top and tail the mange tout (snow peas). Using a potato peeler, pare the carrots into thin ribbons.
2 To make the gremolata, place the lemon rind, garlic and parsley in a small... - 36.0971
Crunchy Veggies And Dip
In large pot of boiling water, cook cauliflower for 4 minutes.
With slotted spoon, remove and chill in cold water; drain and pat dry.
Repeat with broccoli, blanching for 3 minutes.
In rows of different colors, arrange cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beans,... - 37.4426
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Heat a large kettle of water and drop broccoli and cauliflower pieces into the boiling water and boil for 2 minutes to blanch.
Drain, rinse and cool in a pan of ice water.
Combine all vegetables in a big bowl and toss with a dressing made by... - 35.0625
Herby Vegetable Salad
Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and snow peas until just tender.
Drain, refresh under cold water.
Drain vegetables well.
Toss in a salad bowl with capsicum, lemon juice, coriander and rosemary.
Season to taste with... - 44.4864
Central Coast Stir Fry Vegetables
1) Slice the carrots, celery, squash and zucchini into 1/2 X 2-inch pieces, while chop the broccoli and cauliflower into small florets.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in all the vegetables one by one and stir continously till they... - 44.0066
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 44.4531
Layered Vegetable Torte
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions up to the first rising.
Cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain well; pat dry with a paper towel.
Combine broccoli and 2 eggs, mixing well.
Add next 5 ingredients, stirring well; set... - 37.4637
Haddock And Shrimp Stir Fry
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate them into bite-size pieces.
Peel the stem and thinly slice... - 41.9197
Baked Mixed Vegetable Biryani
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dissolve the saffron in the lemon juice.
Stir the saffron-lemon juice mixture into the cooked rice.
Heat the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add cumin, cayenne, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow summer squash, onion,... - 50.0296
Aubergine And Yogurt Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Pierce the skin of the aubergines with a fork and place on a baking tray. Cook for 40 minutes or until very soft.
2. Cool the aubergines, then cut in half, and scoop out the flesh and tip into a bowl.
3. Mash... - 41.5279
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 42.403
Layered Vegetable Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to prepare hot roll mix up to the first rising.
3. In a pan cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
4. Drain out broccoli from water and dry with paper towel.
5. In a... - 44.2963
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole and add in all the ingredients except the lemon peel.
2. Microwave covered at 50% medium for 5 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes.
3. Now, add in the lemon peel and stir.
4.Let stand for a minute after... - 42.4593
Italian Dressing Marinated Vegetables
Combine water, vinegars, lemon juice, seasonings, garlic and parsley in large saucepan.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until desired doneness.
Remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, cover and chill for at least 2-3 hours... - 31.3833
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 27.1018
1) Cut the fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, add lemon juice and soy sauce and mix well.
3) Add in the fish and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Coat the sides of a heated skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil and heat at medium high (325°)... - 44.4094
Dreamy Herb Curry Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, curry powder, parsley, onion, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. - 28.017
1) In a small bowl,mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.Keep the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water,add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimps turn pink.
3) Drain... - 44.9454
Tasty Egg Dip
1. In a medium mixer bowl, add cheese and beat it until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg and blend well.
3. Stir in the chopped eggs.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill and blend flavors.
5. Serve with crisp fresh... - 43.0806
Cut fillets into 2- x 3/4-inch strips.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce, mixing well.
Add fish, and let stand 20 minutes.
Pour 2 tablespoons oil around top of preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325°) for 2... - 41.7892
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 122.114
Chicken Pot Pie
A comforting and delicious dish featuring chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, green garlic, onion, and peas. - 118.517