- » Lemon Pepper Ahi Tuna
Lemon Pepper Ahi Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pepper ahi tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pepper ahi tuna recipes.
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, whisk together garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, salt and sesame oil. Place ahi steaks in a glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Brush grill with canola oil. Grill... - 29.312
Island Ahi Tartare Tiki Stack
1.For the Chili Harissa Sauce: Heat a pan and add the olive oil.
2. Throw in the red bell pepper, red onions and garlic.
3. Sauté it till it gets translucent.
4. Add the tomato paste and cook until it is cooked. Care to stir so that it does not... - 102.202
Grilled Romaine Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette And Blackened Tuna
1. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, add the chopped anchovies, lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, salt and pepper and chives and mix together to emulsify.
2. Season the tuna steak with the blackened seasoning. Grill this along with the lettuce... - 109.061
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 99.8153
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna With Tomato, Fennel, And Citrus Zest
Heat a skillet over high heat.
Add the olive oil, then the onion and fennel.
Saute until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute an additional minute.
Add the tomatoes with their juice, the fennel seeds, and the lemon and orange... - 43.156
Marinated Tuna With Sesame
A quickie appetizer you can serve your guests if you have tuna at home. The green scallions and garlic used in the recipe adds flavour to the tuna. This recipe is a good balance of sweet and salty. Serve the tuna on a plate of lettuce and you're ready to eat. - 129.65
Tahiti's Poisson Cru
What better way to satiate your fish craving then Poisson Cru. This national dish of Tahiti is quite a cinch to make. Raw ahi tuna marinated with zesty lime juice, creamy coconut and other luscious ingredients give this dish a yummy kick. Follow this recipe... - 105.321
Halibut Ceviche With Mango
Seafood lovers cannot afford to miss this one- a rare fruit and fish combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Halibut Ceviche with Mango in the breezy coast of Laguna, California. Ideal for a warm weather meal! - 122.781
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 45.6016