- » Lemon Pecan Pie
Lemon Pecan Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon pecan pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon pecan pie recipes.
New Orleans Pecan Pie
New Orleans Pecan Pie has a Fabulous taste. The assortment of eggs, sour cream, sugar, cornstarch, lemon rind, brown sugar and pecans gives the New Orleans Pecan Pie Majestic taste. must catch it - 41.3767
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 49.9749
Upside Down Apple Pecan Pie
Spread butter evenly on bottom and sides of 9" pie pan.
Press pecan halves, rounded side down, into butter.
Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over pecans.
Roll out 1/2 of pastry.
Place over mixture in pan, trimming edges evenly.
Combine apples, lemon juice, flour,... - 43.1882
New Orleans Pecan Pie Filling
Mix egg yolks, sugar, flour, sour cream, lemon extract and salt.
Cook in double boiler for about 45 minutes until thickened.
Spoon into pie shell, and cover with topping. - 21.9679
Lemony Pecan Pie
Sift flours and icing sugar together.
Rub in butter and add lemon juice.
Stir in enough water to form a dough.
Wrap in grease proof paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Beat brown sugar, flour, corn syrup, butter and eggs together.
Preheat oven to... - 41.4544
Beat eggs at medium speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Add sugar and next 4 ingredients, beat until blended.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Pour mixture into pastry shell.
Bake at 350Â° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Garnish... - 36.6937
Prepare pastry, line a 9 inch pie pan, and bake in a preheated 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Beat eggs and salt until very light and lemon colored.
Beat in sugar a little at a time.
With a wire whisk, fold in melted butter and syrup.
Pour into partially... - 34.4824
Pecan Pretend Pie
Melt butter in 9-inch pie pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat eggs at high speed of mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Add 1 cup oats, cream, brown sugar, dry frosting mix and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
Blend well at low speed.
Add 1/2 cup oats, flour... - 36.6085
Spicy Pecan Pie
Prepare mix as directed on package.
Then: line pie plate with pastry.
Arrange pecans in bottom of shell.
Mix butter, corn syrup, lemon rind, cinnamon and cloves into beaten eggs.
Blend sugar and flour.
Add to egg mixture.
Pour over... - 46.1259
Classic Pecan Pie
Sift flour and icing sugar into basin, rub in butter, mix to firm dough with lemon juice and enough water to just bind ingredients together.
Knead lightly until smooth, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Roll dough to line base and side of 23cm (9in) flan tin, press... - 45.4327
Fabulous Pecan Pie
1. 15 minutes before baking time, preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a pie tin or flan ring with butter.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 2 teaspoons sugar, the cinnamon, and allspice.
4. Run in shortening with your finger... - 47.3378
Chocolate Pear And Pecan Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter. Stir in the sugar. Mix the egg yolk with 10ml/2 tsp of the water, add to the dry ingredients and mix to a dough, adding more water if necessary. Knead for a few seconds... - 41.9812
Layered Pecan Cream Pie
Combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, lemon flavoring and salt; blend until smooth and creamy.
Spread in pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat until well-blended.
Pour over cream cheese mixture and pecans.
Preheat oven to 375... - 39.1092
In large bowl, combine flour, ground pecans and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In small bowl, blend egg yolk, 4 tablespoons water and lemon juice.
Add to flour mixture, mixing lightly with fork just until dough sticks... - 35.208
Jellied Pecan And Apple Salad
1) In a small saucepan, combine the gelatin, sugar and salt.
2) Pour in 1/2 cup water, stir over a low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Stir in rest of the water and lemon juice, refrigerate until slightly thickened.
4) Gently fold... - 39.594
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 48.5908
Creamy Lemon Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a bowl add eggs and sugar and beat them until it gets fluffy.
3. Take a separate bowl and add sugar with crumbs, baking powder, flour, pecans, butter, vanilla and beaten eggs. Blend the mixture... - 45.766
Pecan Bananas Foster
In 9-inch pie plate, slice bananas in half crosswise and then lengthwise.
Brush with lemon juice and sprinkle with pecans.
In 2-cup glass measure, combine butter, brown sugar, vanilla and orange or apple juice.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 minute.
Pour sauce over... - 35.0371
Lemon Layer Pie
Prepare pastry; divide pastry in half.
Roll out one of the portions to 1/8 inch thickness.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Divide the remaining pastry in... - 42.7156
Lemon Meringue Pie
Once you try this Pecan Pie,I'm sure you will always get hooked to this.This is the best Pecan Pie I've ever tasted. This is going to be very appealing! - 41.4567
Lemon Raspberry Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Press pecans into bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
Generously prick crust with fork.
Bake at 450°F.... - 42.9373
Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Roll out half of pie crust dough on lightly floured surface to circle 1 inch larger than inverted pie plate.
Spread butter evenly on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
Press pecans, rounded side down, into butter.
Pat... - 43.6861
Crunchy Chicken Pie
Combine the chicken, green onions, pecans, celery and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
Add a mixture of the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Spread the chicken mixture in the pie shell and top with the potato chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for... - 36.5697
Gingered Butternut Squash Soup With Spicy Pecan Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Rub the cut sides of the squash with the olive oil and set them cut side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake the squash for about 1 hour, or until very tender. Remove from the oven and let stand until cool enough to handle.... - 34.4504
Chili Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Clean mushrooms; remove stems.
2. Combine bread crumbs, nuts, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl.
3. Put butter and onion into an 8-inch glass pie plate. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH; stir after 1 minute.
4.... - 35.6076
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 125.008
Cranberry Apple Nut Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Divide pie pastry in half.
Roll one half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Fit into 9-inch pie plate; trim edges.
Reroll scraps and cut into decorative shapes, such as holly leaves and berries, for garnish; set... - 45.6955
Lemon Date Diamonds
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl, until well blended; stir in vegetable oil, dates and pecans. Sift flour mixture over top, then blend in. Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking... - 31.4546
Tipsy Mud Pie
Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well; press into a buttered 10-inch pieplate.
Combine sliced banana and lemon juice, tossing gendy; drain.
Arrange banana in a single layer over chocolate crust Cover and freeze until firm.
Combine ice cream,... - 33.5484
Frozen Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
Then fold carefully into siftened ice cream until marbleized.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Mix nuts and granulated sugar and... - 39.9017
Rosalie's Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallow Meringue
1. First separate the egg yolks from the whites and in a large mixing bowl whip the egg whites until stiff and firm, keep it aside.
2. Make firm dough by using the crust mix ingredients and line the baking dish with the pie crust.
3. Boil 3... - 122.073
Pumpkin Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl until blended.
Add remaining pie ingredients.
Beat on medium speed until smooth.
Pour into pastry lined pie plate.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center... - 41.6568
Mix diced pears with sugar, salt, tapioca and lemon juice; let stand for 10 minutes.
Mix flour, brown sugar, butter and nuts until crumbly.
Sprinkle one- half of crumb mixture into bottom of pastry-lined pan.
Spoon in pears; top with remaining crumb mix-... - 40.4052
Cheese &' Pumpkin Pie
Place butter in an 8 1/2 inch round glass cake dish.
Heat on full power for 1 minute.
Add graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and sugar.
Stir to combine.
Press cracker crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of dish.
Heat on roast for 3 minutes.
Allow to stand and... - 42.4941
Easy Carrot Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease an English loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, pie mix, and salt.
4. Add sugar, pecans, and raisins in it. Mix well.
5. Drop grated apple and... - 112.653
Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a buttered 9 inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine the dry cake mix, chopped nuts and melted butter in a bowl and mix well; mixture will be crumbly.
Sprinkle evenly over the pie filling.
Bake at... - 26.1756
Frosty Pineapple Pie
Prepare and roll out Pecan Pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool thoroughly on wire rack.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the... - 39.9286
Banana Split Cream Pie
Layer the banana and strawberries in the graham cracker shell.
Combine the dry vanilla pudding mix, dry strawberry gelatin mix and 1 1/3 cups of the Mountain Dew in a saucepan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened and mixture starts to boil, stirring... - 43.7075
No Bake Million Dollar Pie
A delicious, no bake pie that is easy to throw together. A refreshing dessert that's great for summer! - 110.732
Spicy Harvest Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
In large bowl, combine apples, zucchini, carrots, nuts and flour; toss to coat.
In medium bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until well... - 42.8468
Homemade Pear Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and nutmeg.
3. Drain canned pears reserving 1 ½ cups liquids.
4. Add the reserved liquid the saucepan.
5. Over medium heat, cook until the mixture is... - 46.4857
Raw Food Holiday Recipe: "pumpkin" Pie
Pumpkin pie is the centerpiece of holiday tables throughout the country and in this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to rethink this American favorite as a nutritious raw food dessert, made without cream, eggs, refined sugar, or... - 0
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
Prepare the vanilla icing. Combine all icing ingredients in small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended. Adjust for spreading consistency if necessary, adding more milk, or more confectioners' sugar. Keep aside until used.
Prepare Baked Pastry... - 47.0205
Arabian Night Delight
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the rhubarb, sugar, tapioca, eggs, lemon juice, orange peel and cinnamon together.
3) Allow the mixture to stand for about 15 minutes.
4) Then stir in the dates and nuts, mix... - 46.0263
Frozen Lime Padding
Drain fruit, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make 2 1/4 cups.
Combine pudding, sugar and 1/4 cup liquid in a saucepan.
Add egg and blend well.
Stir in remaining liquid.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a... - 34.9585
Fresh Blueberry Pie
1. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate. Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until firm. Turn quarter-turn halfway through cooking time. Set aside.
2. Mash 1/2 cup... - 36.323
Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, evenly spread butter on the bottom and sides.
3) Press pecan halves with the rounded side down into the butter, then
evenly pat over the brown sugar.
4) Roll out the pastry for... - 46.629
Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
Spread butter evenly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Press nuts, rounded side down, into butter on bottom of plate.
Pat brown sugar evenly over nuts.
Roll out pastry for bottom crust; place in pie plate over sugar.
Sprinkle apples with lemon... - 42.5025
Deluxe Apple Pie
Sift flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt together.
Stir in vanilla.
Cut in butter as for pie crust.
Press mixture in bottom and halfway up sides of a deep-dish (9-inch) pie pan.
Combine apples, nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, rind... - 44.5271
Combine butter and cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in flour just until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Cover with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; chill 2 hours.
Shape tarts as shown below.
Prick bottom of each tart with fork and sprinkle... - 43.9239
Sweet Potato Pone Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 450°.
2) Beat the first 7 ingredients together until it becomes smooth.
3) Transfer the mixture into pastry shells.
4) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes initially before... - 39.7149
Tuna Cornish Pies
Combine dry piecrust mix and sesame seeds.
Prepare according to package directions.
Roll into six 7-inch pastry circles.
Cook celery, green pepper, and onion in butter until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine cooked vegetables, 1/2 cup soup... - 45.7123
Pumpkin Cheese Pie With Sour Cream Topping
Combine graham crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter.
Press mixture firmly into bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in a 350Â° oven 10 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar and flour.
Add remaining... - 39.2423
Pear Mincemeat Pie
1) Take a food processor bowl and position knife blade in it.
2) Add 1 cup pears and process until finely chopped.
3) Repeat the process with remaining fruit.
4) Take a Dutch oven and combine chopped fruits with all remaining ingredients in... - 44.3506
Holiday Mincemeat Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a rolling pin and roll out half of the pastry dough over a floured surface until it is 1/8 inch in thickness.
3) Fit it properly into a pie pan measuring 9 inches.
4) Take the... - 46.6962
Bananas Foster With Vanilla Ice Cream
Slice bananas in half crosswise and then lengthwise; place in 9-inch pie plate.
Brush with lemon juice and sprinkle with pecans.
In 2-cup glass measure, combine brown sugar, butter, orange juice and vanilla.
Microwave at high (10) 1 minute.
Pour sauce over... - 37.309
Sugar Glazed Brie
In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, nuts and brandy.
Cover and chill for at least 24 hours or up to 1 week.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Place the brie on an ovenproof platter.
Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the brie is slightly softened.
Spread the... - 33.6666
Georgia Peach Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
To make the pastry shell:
2. Into a basin, sift flour and stir in sugar,
3. Cut butter or margarine in cubes and rub into flour with fingertips to resemble crumbs.
4. Gently stir in enough egg yolk to bind... - 45.9494
Apple Sundae Cake
Combine ice milk and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice in a medium bowl.
Freeze until firm.
Arrange apple and pear slices in bottom of on ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; set aside.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large... - 40.9502
Chicken Salad Bake
This is a brilliant Chicken Salad Bake! This tasty non-vegetarian dish is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Chicken Salad Bake and you will understand why! - 30.9312
Peachy Ham Roast
Score ham on top and bottom sides, and insert cloves at 1-inch intervals.
Sprinkle both sides of ham with mustard, place in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Combine brown sugar and peach nectar, pour over ham.
Bake at 325Â° about 1 1/2 hours... - 35.5074
Cherry Brownie Pudding Cake
Microwave chocolate squares in a small glass dish at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks and peppermint extract.
Stir in melted chocolate and milk.
Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
Stir into chocolate... - 45.5335
Apple Raisin Topped Ham
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine apple pie filling, raisins, orange juice, chopped pecans, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
Turn into 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish.
Place ham atop.
Cover; bake at 350° till heated through, about 40 minutes. - 29.7936
Best Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
With electric mixer at low speed, blend just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â° oven... - 33.1125
Stuffed Baked Apples
Remove core of each apple to 1/2 inch (1 cm) of bottom; prick skin all over.
Place apples in 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
In bowl, combine sugar, pecans, raisins, butter, cinnamon and lemon juice; spoon into apple cavities.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and... - 30.5136
Sweet Potato Filling
Mix all ingredients except nuts.
Turn into pie pan lined with piecrust.
Bake at 450Â° F. for 15 minutes, lower oven to 325Â° F. and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
When cool, decorate top with pecans.
Chill until firm. - 31.5933
Apple Raisin Topped Ham
Apple Raisin Topped Ham is yum with the sweet flavors of apple and raisins. This is quite an easy brew and will not eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Just give this Applesauce Pork Loaf a try. - 33.0673
Buffet Glazed Ham
1. Ask your meatman to slice the ham into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then return it to its original shape, and tie it securely with string. (Or you can slice the ham yourself, with a sharp carving knife, a day ahead.) Place ham in a large, shallow, baking pan.
2.... - 33.2309
Banana Nut Turnovers
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
On floured surface, roll and trim each half to a 12-inch square.
Cut each half into four 6-inch squares.
Peel bananas; slice half a banana onto each pastry square.
Sprinkle each with a little lemon juice.
Top each with 1... - 36.7209
Strawberry Banana Cobbler
Peel and slice bananas; place in 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix pie filling, lemon juice, and vanilla; spoon over bananas.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 6 minutes, turning dish every 2 minutes.
Mix cookies and pecans; sprinkle over fruit.
Cook, uncovered, 1... - 30.1366
Cherry Cobbler Crunch
Set oven at 400 degrees.
Combine lemon juice and cherry pie filling, pour into a shallow baking dish.
Blend butter or margarine, sugar, flour and cinnamon with fingers until mixture is crumbly.
Work in nuts, sprinkle over cherry filling.
Bake 15-20 minutes or... - 36.4283
Ohia Cherry Cobbler Muffins
Ohia Cherry Cobbler Muffins are delicious. Here is a brilliant Ohia Cherry Cobbler Muffins recipe that is sure to win you some fans. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it! - 41.6084
Easy Peach Raisin Crisp
Place peaches in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 8 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice and apple pie spice.
Spread evenly over bottom of dish.
Set... - 49.8996
Ozark Apple Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In an electric mixer on high speed, beat together egg and sugar until mixture is thick and lemon colored.... - 42.8515
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Roll the dough into a 10-inch circle on a lightly floured surface, set aside.
3. Combine brown sugar and the next 4 ingredients (through plums). Combine granulated sugar and lemon juice in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, cook sugar... - 31.4239
Dutch Apple Cake
In large mixing bowl, melt 1/4 cup butter (30 sec).
By hand, stir in dry cake mix and egg until mix is moistened.
Pat into 1 1/2-quart (8-inch round) baking dish.
Top with drained apples.
In same mxing bowl, melt 2 tablespoons butter (20 sec).
Stir in... - 30.7118
Pumpkin Ice Cream In A Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the pumpkin, sugar and spice.
3) Spoon in the ice cream that has been softened. Blend well.
4) Fold in the whipped cream and lemon juice. Blend... - 45.845
Walnut Basil Pesto
A farm to fork account which traces the journey of walnuts. Walnuts grown in most Northern Californian farms are the products of organic and sustainable agricuture. They find their way into delectable desserts and savory dishes all across the country. - 97.6758
Orange Cherry Cobbler
Orange cherry cobbler is a quick and easy to prepare cobbler made with a muffin mix topping. The cobbler base too is made with cherry pie filling mix along with nuts and cinnamon for extra flavor. Served warm with cream, this cobbler is a perfect and quick to... - 29.2149
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix Butter Crunch, in gredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in ungreased 9 inch pie pan or... - 39.3054
Squash Apple Bake
Halve and seed squash; place, cut side down, in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven for 30 to 40 minutes or till barely tender (do not overcook).
Cool slightly and peel.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Drain apples, reserving liquid.
Gently stir together apples... - 42.04
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 42.4979
Cranberry Ribbon Salad
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 2 1/2 cups liquid. Place in 2-quart casserole. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 6 to 9 minutes, or until boiling.
2. Stir in strawberry flavored gelatin, until dissolved. Add drained pineapple, cranberry... - 35.3061
Banana Split Pudding
To reserved pineapple liquid, add enough water to make 1-1/2 cups.
In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand Milk and pudding with reserved liquid.
Mix and beat well.
Chill 10 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into 3-4 quart... - 43.9603
1. Take a mixing bowl, melt ¼ cup of butter and stir in egg and dry cake mix.
2. Take a baking dish and transfer the mixture to it and top using drained apples.
3. Take a mixing bowl, melt 3 tbsp butter and mix cinnamon and frosting mix and top the... - 41.5985