- » Lemon Pastry
Lemon Pastry Recipes
Lemon Pastry is a very flavorful and popular sweet dish variety that is often made using a mix of ingredients, especially finely grates lemon rind or lemon extract or both, plain flour, butter or margarine, lard, ... More »
Lemon In Pastry Shell
1) Take 4 cup mixing bowl and line with piece of foil.
2) Fill the mixing bowl with crumpled paper towels.
3) Excess foil over the paper towels can be folded over the paper towels.
4) Take half of the pastry and roll into 1/8-inch... - 44.9419
Lemon Pastry Dessert
Prepare and chill the Lemon Filling and the mixture for Topping.
Blend flour and salt in a bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Add a mixture of beaten eggs and 1 tablespoon of the cream; stir with a fork until dough holds... - 42.2425
Lemon Tangy Pastry
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. Mix well. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in lard until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas.
2. In a measuring cup, combine egg and lemon juice; beat well. Add water to egg... - 32.9816
Lemon In Pastry Shell
Line a 4-cup mixing bowl with a 24- x 14-inch piece of foil, letting excess foil extend out of bowl.
Fill bowl with crumpled paper towels, lightly packed.
Fold excess foil over paper towels; secure with freezer tape.
Remove foil mold from bowl, and set... - 32.4656
Lemon Marsala Pastry
1. In a medium bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles corn-meal. Make a well in center.
2. In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar, lemon zest, and Marsala. Beat with a fork to blend. Pour mixture into well in flour and stir with a fork,... - 24.7102
You May Also Like!
Lemon Chiffon Pie In Pastry Shell
In top part of small double boiler mix gelatin, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and the salt.
Beat in liquids and egg yolks.
Put over simmering water and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and add lemon rind.
Chill until... - 43.4235
Rough Puff Pastry Flavored With Lemon
Cut shortening and butter into flour and salt.
Add ice water and lemon juice.
Stir to mix.
Form into a ball, cover with wax paper, and chill.
Roll out into a rectangle, fold in thirds, and roll into rectangle again.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Repeat 3 times... - 33.9238
Lemon Filling For Pastries, Tarts Or Pies
1) Beat the egg yolks and mix the yolks with the remaining ingredients in a pan.
2) Cook over medium heat till the mixture starts to bubble.
3) Take egg whites and beat them.
4) Add 1/3 cup sugar and beat them well.
5) Mix the egg whites and whipped... - 39.1393
Rough Puff Pastry With Lemon
1. Into a large basin, sift the flour and salt together.
2. Cut the vegetable fat and margarine into bead sized cubes. The fat should be hard.
3. To the flour add the fats and using your fingertips or 2 palette knives, rub in or cut in... - 35.3513
Lemon Meringue Pie With Crisco Pastry
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Bake the pastry as directed and cool it.
3) Combine together 1 cup of sugar, the flour, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan. Add the water and stir well.
4) Cook and stir the mixture over... - 48.7786
Lemon Meringue Pie With Shortcrust Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to... - 47.3739
Easy Puff Pastry
Sieve flour and salt together.
Mix to rolling consistency with cold water and lemon juice.
Roll to oblong shape.
Make fat into neat block and place in centre of pastry and fold over it first the bottom section of pastry, and then the top section, so that fat... - 35.9745
1) In a large bowl, blend the flour and salt , cut in 50 g of the butter, until the mixture gets breadcrumb texture; stir in the lemon juice and iced water to make soft dough; lightly knead in the bowl to form a... - 30.0822
Homemade Rough Puff Pastry
Sieve flour and salt together into a mixing bowl.
Cut fat into small pieces, add to flour and toss lightly so each piece of fat is coated with flour.
Add lemon juice and water to flour and fat and mix lightly with the blade of a knife making sure the pieces... - 40.47
Rough Puff Pastry
1. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add the butter and mix with your fingertips to coat the butter with flour.
2. Stir the lemon juice into the water, then add to the dry ingredients and mix in with a round-bladed knife to make a soft dough. Don't... - 31.1638
Lemon Pastry Recipes By Category