- » Lemon Orange Carrot
Lemon Orange Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon orange carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon orange carrot recipes.
Lemon Orange Carrots
Lemon orange carrots is a fruited cooked carrots recipe. Simply made with butter and orange marmalade, the lemon orange carrots is devilishly easy to prepare. Served with meats or roasts of choice, it is a delicious combo. - 23.8748
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, mix the carrots, , orange juice, orange peel, lemon juice, salt, butter and brown sugar together.
2) Cover the casserole and cook in the microwave for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking.
3) Then... - 40.1094
Orange Glazed Carrots
These Orange Glazed Carrots taste amazing ! Try these buttery fruity sweetened carrots for your next meal. Your suggestions for Orange Glazed Carrots are welcome ! - 29.1939
Lemon Honey Carrots
Scrape carrots lightly and cook, covered, in 1/2 inch boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cook until crisp-tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain and push to side of pan.
Add butter, honey, peels and juice.
Stir over very low heat until carrots are glazed,... - 33.0988
Carrot And Orange Marmalade
Scrape carrots, dice and cook until tender in as little water as possible.
Slice oranges very thin and add juice and grated rind of lemon.
Combine carrots and fruit, measure and add 2/3 as much sugar.
Heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cook rapidly... - 28.2724
The carrot marmalade is a cooked marmalade prepared with carrots and oranges. Cooked with sugar, lemons and carrots, the carrot marmalade is cirusy with the taste of carrots. Carrot marmade can be used for bread and sandwiches and even in cooking to flavor... - 35.7429
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, and mix juice, honey, butter, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
2) Add in cornstarch and stir. Mix until well blended.
3) Add in the carrots, and stir. Cover the casserole with lid.
4) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on... - 41.2103
Honey Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a casserole, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2) Cook, covered, on high power for 14 1/2 to 15 1/2 minutes or until carrots are tender. Stir as required.
3) Let the casserole remain covered in the oven for 5 minutes.
4) Serve hot,... - 30.0107
Carrot And Orange Salad With Black Mustard Seeds
1) With a sharp knife, remove the orange peel by discarding all the bitter white pith.
2) Crosswise slice the orange into 1/8 inch thick slices. Stack the slices and cut them into 6 wedges.
3) In a large serving bowl, place orange,... - 45.357
Carrot And Orange Marmalade
Grate the peels of 1 orange and 2 lemons.
Combine peels and 3 cups water.
Cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Add grated carrots and remaining 3 cups water.
Cook 20 minutes more or until carrots are tender.
Add orange and lemon juice.
Measure the... - 41.4157
Microwaved Orange Glazed Carrots
In 2-quart casserole, combine juice, honey, butter, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
Stir in cornstarch; mix until well blended.
Stir in carrots.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 7 to 8 1/2 minutes; stir once.
TO HEAT BY... - 41.9615
Simple Orange Glazed Carrots
Combine all ingredients in a deep, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on full power 15 to 18 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Stir occasionally so that carrots are well glazed. - 29.6963
Orange Carrot Salad
In large mixing bowl, soften gelatin in orange juice.
Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in lemon juice, sugar and food coloring.
Chill until thickened but not set.
Stir in orange sections and carrot.
Pour into 3 to 4-cup mold or 6... - 42.0747
Carrot Orange Marmalade
Insert shredding disc and shred carrots; you should have 3 cups.
Place in a wide 5 to 6-quart pan.
Using a vegetable peeler or paring knife, remove zest (colored part of peel) from oranges; cut zest in thin slivers and add to carrots.
Squeeze juice from... - 33.8287
Carrot Orange Salad
1) In a bowl, place carrots and add salt.
2) In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, sugar and add enough orange juice to cover the carrots.
3) Stream the orange juice mixture over the carrots.
4) Allow the mixture to soak for a few hours or cover... - 41.5388
Carrot Orange Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix the carrots, can of unsweetened mandarin orange, and celery(optional).
2. In another bowl, make the sauce by adding the fruit juice, honey, orange juice and lemon juice.
3.Mix the sauce into the carrot and celery. Cover and... - 45.0991
Carrot, Daikon And Orange Salad
1. Scrub the carrots, trim the stalk end and, if they are old carrots, peel them thinly. Thinly peel the daikon radish, too.
2. Holding each carrot or daikon lengthways in your hand grate it on the largest holes of a grater, running the vegetables along their... - 34.7448
Lemon Carrot Marmalade
1) Scrape the carrots and grate them coarsely.
2) In a pan, combine the carrots with an equal measure of sugar and allow to stand overnight.
3) Stir in the lemon and orange juice and salt.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer... - 37.7475
Mix carrots, lemon rind and orange rind; stir in 4 cups water.
Boil for 30 minutes.
Measure carrot mix- ture; add lemon juice, orange juice and sugar to equal carrot mixture.
Simmer, stirring frequently, until glazed and thick.
Pour into sterilized jars; seal... - 25.3939
Orange Glaze For Carrot Cake
Place sugar, peel, cornstarch and juice in saucepan.
Stir well and add lemon juice, butter and salt.
Cook until thick and glossy 3 to 5 minutes.
Let cool and spread on cake. - 28.2085
Tomato, Carrot And Orange Soup
Put tomatoes, carrots, orange juice and bayleaf in a bowl. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring once or twice, until carrots are cooked.
Remove the bayleaf and puree the mixture in a blender or food processor.... - 28.1131
Carrot-orange cookies are treat. Serve them to kids or at the tea time. It is simple and easy to make recipe. These cookies can be made with all the available ingredients in the kitchen. Give this recipe a try. - 52.5872
Moroccan Style Chicken With Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Slit open the chicken thighs and create enough space to add a spoonful of stuffing into each thigh.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with the cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Keep it... - 44.4551
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 40.6235
Roasted Carrot And Beet Salad With Oranges And Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Spread the walnuts in a pie pan and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Place the carrots and beets in separate pie pans. Season the carrots with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the beets... - 33.9419
Lemon Orange Chicken En Papillote With Tarragon And Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil to 12x15-inch rectangles. Fold in half from short end and cut out large half hearts along folds, like valentines. When unfolded, hearts should measure about 14 inches wide and 12... - 30.6363
Gold Rush Quick Bread
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease and lightly flour bottom only of 8x4 or 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir 50 to 75 strokes until dry particles are moistened.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 50 to 60... - 37.2149
Put carrots into a large heavy skillet or saucepan.
Mix the orange juice concentrate, water, and remaining ingredients; pour over carrots.
Cover tightly and bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove spices... - 33.9343
Pork Leg With Orange Lemon Glaze
In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over high heat, boil orange and lemon juices, uncovered, until reduced to about 2/3 cup; stir often to prevent scorching.
Set glaze aside.
If desired, score skin of pork leg with a sharp knife to make a 1-inch diamond... - 38.5027
Carrot Raisin Honey
Quarter orange and lemon.
Remove seeds; thinly slice fruit with peel.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine orange and lemon slices, carrot, water, and raisins.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer for about 10 minutes or till carrot is... - 39.1189
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water in top of double boiler; dissolve over hot water; remove from heat.
Stir in orange juice, 2 1/4 cups water, sugar, salt and lemon juice; divide in half; chill one half until syrupy; keep other half at room temperature for... - 34.6491
Easy Carrot Marmalade
Mix the orange, lemons and carrots.
Add water to cover and simmer until tender.
Add the sugar.
Simmer, stirring often, until the mixture sheets from a spoon.
Pour into hot jars and seal. - 28.7835
Coconut And Carrot Salad
1. Grate the carrots using either a hand grater or food processor. Put the grated carrots in a large bowl.
2. Mix the orange and lemon juice together, then pour over the carrots. Toss the salad well.
3. Transfer the carrots and juice to a salad bowl or divide... - 28.5112
This Carrot Marmalade is my favorite accompaniment for breakfast bread. Even children love this sweet yummy vegetable jam. Just try this Carrot Marmalade and let me know if you like it ! - 29.4316
Quick Mix Carrot Cake
To the dry yellow cake mix, add cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Prepare either cake mix by package directions replacing 1/4 cup of liquid with 1/3 cup sour cream.
Blend into mixed batter the grated carrots, raisins, nuts, and lemon or orange... - 41.0901
Carrots In Cider
Cover the carrots with the apple juice in a saucepan.
Cover saucepan and simmer until tender.
Add a little water if necessary.
Simmer until any extra moisture is absorbed and liquid is syrupy.
Add sea salt to taste.
Add lemon and orange... - 36.2614
Bias-slice carrots crosswise about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook in saucepan containing 1 inch boiling water until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
In another saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, ginger, and salt.
Add orange juice.
Cook, stirring constantly until... - 41.7264
Carrot & Date Salad
Combine carrot, apple and dates.
Add with mayonnaise and fruit juice and toss to moisten.
Makes 4 servings. - 21.9756
My Carrot Marmalade is quiet famous among friends adn relatives and often i end up sending bottles of this marmalade across as gifts. The secret behind this yummy Carrot Marmalade is this wonderful recipe! Try making the Carrot Marmalade at home. I am sure... - 35.4675
Microwaved Carrot Conserve
Combine carrots, orange sections, lemon juice, salt, and pectin in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 15 minutes.
Stir once or twice during microwaving.
Add sugar to mixture.
Cover again with waxed paper... - 37.5002
Iced Carrot Mould
Shred 1 lb.
of good quality carrots.
Scald them in boiling water, and then let them simmer in a very little water with 1 lb.
of sugar, a few drops of vanilla, and some grated orange peel.
When the mixture has turned to a very thick pulp, add 2 table-spoonfuls... - 20.4601
Freeze Ahead Golden Glazed Carrots
Put carrots in saucepan.
Pour boiling water over them and boil exactly 5 minutes.
Blend together flour, sugar, salt, and thyme.
Add vinegar, juices, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil while stirring, and continue stirring until creamy.
Add... - 47.2981
Cook carrots in boiling water to cover for 35 to 40 minutes.
Drain; mash or put through food mill.
Measure about 5 cups.
Peel oranges and lemon.
Reserve peel of one orange and half of the one lemon peel.
Remove excess white membrane from reserved peels.
Cut... - 45.7086
Force the carrots and orange rind through a food chopper.
Cover with water and cook over high heat until tender.
Add the lemon juice, orange pulp and salt and cook until thick.
Add the sugar and boil over high heat until thick and clear.
Add the almonds and... - 27.6235
1) Rinse and dry the lemon and orange.
2) Then, grate the rind from both.
3) From one lemon, squeeze the juice out.
4) Peel the orange, remove the pith and then segment. After this, chop the flesh.
5) In a very large bowl, combine the... - 36.5669
Cook carrots in boiling water to cover till very tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
Drain and mash.
(Measure about 5 cups.) Peel oranges and lemon.
Reserve peel of one orange and half of the one lemon peel.
Remove excess white membrane from reserved peels.
Cut peel... - 47.73
Casa Bateman Carrot Cake
Grate carrots with medium side of grater.
Sift together flour, soda, spices and salt.
Beat eggs until very light, then gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy and a pale cream color.
Slowly add oil, beating to keep mixture light.
With rubber scraper,... - 43.7696
In a saucepan combine sugar, orange juice, broth, margarine, lemon rind, ginger and cloves.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Simmer until tender-crisp. - 27.5481
Party Carrot Marmalade
Wash and peel the oranges, then grind in a food grinder.
Combine the ground oranges and 1 cup water in a saucepan and cook until tender.
Put the grated carrots through the food grinder, then cook in a small amount of water until tender and drain well.
Blend... - 36.5721
Carrot Gelatin Salad
Dissolve unflavored gelatin in cold water; add boiling water, lemon and orange gelatins, vinegar and salt.
Add carrots, celery and fruit; mix well.
Pour into an oiled ring mold; chill until firm. - 32.7992
Carrot Salad With Moroccan Dressing
The carrot salad with moroccan dressing is a cooked salad that can be served with meals as a side. Prepared with a dressing of lemon juice, orange juice, honey paprika and cinnamon, the carrot salad with mocrrocan dressing is sprinkled with mint, cilantro... - 43.6196
French Carrot Salad
1) In a medium bowl,mix together carrots, currants, lemon juice, orange juice, oil and pepper.
2) Refrigerate the mixture for several hours.
3) Serve chilled. - 34.9296
Carrots and fruit salad is a healthy way to start or end a meal. You can even enjoy it as a snack or quick meal. This low fat and calorie salad is one, you will fall in love with. - 39.9443
1) In boiling water, cook carrots until just tender and drain the liquid.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine sherry, orange peel, juice, cornstarch, salt, sugar, ginger and curry powder in it.
3) Mix the cooked carrots with sauce and stir cook until... - 41.5281
Citrus Marinated Carrots
1) Slice the carrots into 3-inch long sticks.
2) In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the carrots till they turn crisp yet slightly tender.
3) Drain the carrots and put into a large glass jar.
4) In a bowl, mix vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice,... - 44.1568
Carrot And Parsnip Julienne
Place all the ingredients, except the maple syrup and garnish, in a pan; simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
Leave on a low heat and add the maple syrup, stirring gently until the vegetables are glazed.
Serve hot, garnished with parsley. - 31.508
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Carrot Marshmallow Ambrosia
1) Combine carrots, lemon juice, flaked coocnut, orange, and marshmallows together.
2) Fold in mayonnaise, honey, sour cream, and mix well.
3) Mix in the carrot mixture and toss lightly to coat well.
4) Serve on lettuce. - 39.3854
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Blanch carrots in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain; rinse under cold water until cool.
Drain,- place in a medium bowl.
Combine green onions and next 7 ingredients; pour over carrots.
Add parsley, orange rind, and lemon rind; stir... - 38.413
Carrot Apple Salad
Finely chop carrots and apples with Food Chopper and place in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, sugar to taste and raisins.
Stir to combine.
Chill 20 minutes.
Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates, add a scoop of salad and serve. - 35.013
Carrot Waldorf Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, and lemon rind; stir well.
Pour over carrot mixture; toss gently.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 33.4581
1. Scrub carrots and wash.
2. Grate carrots.
3. In a large saucepan, boil carrots with water, lemon, orange and grapefruit rinds for 10 minutes.
4. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain and let cool.
5. When the... - 49.4011
Carrot And Raisin Salad
Keep the grated carrots in ice-cold water for 30 minutes and drain.
Put the raisins in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Leave for 10 minutes and drain.
Peel the oranges and separate the segments.
Mix the mayonnaise, fresh cream, lemon juice, sugar and... - 35.706
Carrot Apricot Peach Smoothie
During Ramadan Muslims fast from morning to night, no food or drinking. In Morocco, juices are important element of the Ramadan table. Today I am going to show you how to make a juice that will bring a smile to anyone who drinks it, it's a sunshine in a glass! - 115.983
Rosemary Rice With Chicken And Carrots
Not feeling like cooking up an elaborate dinner - don't worry; here is something most easy and delicious one-item meal which is also quite nutritious. This wholesome rice preparation has all - chicken, vegetable and also, delicate spices to flavor up. Go... - 108.27
Baked Carrot Pudding
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with salt, spices and baking powder.
Cream shortening thoroughly and gradually blend in sugar.
Add carrot, apple, and raisins and mix thoroughly.
Add flour mixture slowly, mixing until well blended.
Turn 1/2 cup batter... - 39.7473
Pineapple Carrot Marmalade
1. In a food chopper, chop carrots and seeded unpeeled lemons.
2. In a large saucepan, mix together carrot mixture, pineapple, sugar and orange juice; cook with occasional stirring until mixture is clear.
3. Into hot... - 38.2072
Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad
Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with duck and oranges; I am sure you will enjoy this Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad!. - 47.1055
Spinach Salad With Orange Ginger Sauce
1. In a blender, add carrot, orange, lemon, fresh ginger, olive oil and blend till smooth. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, put spinach leaves, cranberries, walnuts and ginger orange dressing. Season with salt and toss till mixed.
3. In... - 112.276
Mix all ingredients together in heavy saucepan.
Heat to boiling and simmer gently until thickened to desired consistency, about 20 minutes.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking and scorching.
Pour into sterilized glasses and seal. - 30.1438
Carrot Pineapple Cocktail
This Carrot Pineapple Cocktail is an amazing appetizer ! Just try out this tangy orange and lemon garnished drink before your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Carrot Pineapple Cocktail are welcome ! - 33.3836
Cream Of Carrot Soup With Citron
Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat; sauté vegetables until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chicken stock; bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Simmer for 12 minutes, until carrots are tender.
Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; - 33.2716
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Measure the currants into a small bowl and cover them with warm water.
Leave them to soak for 10 minutes.
Peel and thinly slice the oranges.
Mix these and all the remaining ingredients together in a large salad bowl and toss gently together.
Drain the... - 35.2743
Fruit And Carrot Tsimmis
In large heavy saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat; stir in carrots, and white and sweet potatoes until coated.
Pour in stock and orange juice; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 33.1141
Carrot Coconut Salad
Mix all ingredients except greens.
Chill and serve on greens.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 30.8474
Pineapple Carrot Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and add pineapple juice.
When this begins to thicken, add other ingredients.
Pour mixture into mold and chill until set.
Unmold on a plate of lettuce and serve with mayonnaise. - 32.4685
Beet And Carrot Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to container of an electric blender, using a slotted... - 40.5145
Apple Carrot Jam
1. Wash, peel and grate the apples and carrots.
2. Put these into a thick bottomed sauce pan. Add the minced ginger, lemon juice and sugar. Cook on low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Raise the heat and cook further until a jam consistency is reached.... - 29.2425
Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks and then stir in the orange rind and the lemon juice.
Sift in the flour and the baking powder, then stir in the almonds and walnuts.
In a glass bowl which is completely dry,... - 47.927
Carrot Pudding Ring
Cream shortening and sugar together until well blended.
Sift flour with soda, baking powder and salt.
Prepare grated carrots, lemon peel and juice.
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 6-cup ring mold.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture and beat until... - 42.6574
1. Heat oven to 160C.
2. Thinly grate thin zest from the orange squeezing in 3 tablespoon of juice.
3. In a bowl pour the juice over the raisins, stiring in zest and let it soak for at least 20 minutes.
4. Oil and line a deep 20cm square cake... - 48.7067
Cream sugar and shortening, add egg.
Add alternately, sifted dry ingredients and mashed carrots, beating well after each addition.
Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake in 350 degree oven, in center of oven, for 10 minutes.
While warm, frost with 1/2 to 3/4... - 37.8978
Fresh Carrot Loaves
1. Lightly butter the bottom and sides of two 8 1/4 x 4 1/2 x 2 5/8-inch microwave-safe loaf dishes. Line the bottom and sides of each with pieces of wax paper cut to fit.
2. Place the grated carrots, sugar, butter or margarine and water or orange juice in a... - 41.7055
Scrape and trim carrots, leaving 1/2 inch of green tops, if desired.
Arrange carrots in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine honey and next 3 ingredients in a large skillet; cook over... - 40.0276
Carrot Sprout Slaw
This Carrot Sprout Slaw works as a wonderful dinner starter. Try out the Carrot Sprout Slaw tonight and see how it sets your mood for a wonderful dinner and tell me how you've liked it! - 33.974
Carrot Cake Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar and add beaten eggs and the dissolved baking soda.
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the whipped cream, in the order given; mix thoroughly.
Pour into a greased mold.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. - 38.9405
1) In water, soften the gelatin and then dissolve mixture in hot pineapple juice.
2) Add honey and blend well.
3) Stir in orange juice and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) When mixture begins to thicken, fold in other... - 46.1498
Celestial Carrot Salad
Combine carrots, lemon juice and salt.
Add marshmallows and fruit.
Blend honey with mace and yogurt.
Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired
NOTE: A wonderful side dish for cold chicken - 34.6337
Carrot N Cabbage Tower
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add fruit juices and salt.
Chill till partially set.
Add vegetables and pickle.
Pour into tall 1 1/2 quart mold or individual molds.
Chill till set.
Unmold on leaf lettuce, if desired.
Core fresh pear halves, or drain canned... - 39.2295
Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart... - 40.8083
Carrot And Green Pepper Salad
In serving bowl, combine carrots and green pepper.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, adding pepper to taste, and pour over carrots and green pepper; mix well.
Taste and adjust seasoning with more lemon juice and pepper, if desired.
Let stand at... - 32.1153
Carrot-Fruit Salad is an amazingly delicious mouth watering recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.5417
Carrot And Fruit Melange
Combine cooked carrots and rice or bean sprouts in small saucepan with bouillon.
Remove from heat, stir in fruit sections, add brown sugar replacement, lemon juice or margarine. - 28.5714
Avocado And Carrot Salads
1) With lettuce leaves, line 4 individual plates.
2) With a border of cucumber and carrots, garnish each plate.
3) Cut the avocados in half and then seed and peel them. Slice the fruit lengthwise and sprinkle immediately with lemon juice in order to... - 48.5539
Pineapple Carrot Salad
1. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, pour 1/3 cup juice and add gelatine; set blender on stir speed and then switch on and off.
2. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add boiling water and process for 3-5 seconds until gelatin is... - 46.2296
Carrot 'n Cabbage Tower
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the salt and fruit juices, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Then gently fold in the pickle and vegetables, blend well.
4) In individual molds or a tall 1 1/2quart mold, pour the mixture... - 40.5543
Apricot Glazed Carrots
1.In a small saucepan, put butter or margarine, peanut oil, and anchovy fillets and let them cook unti butter starts melting.
2.Take a chafing dish and pour the mixture into it and place it on low heat.
3.Serve the dip with artichoke dish. - 34.8038
Cream Of Carrot And Dill Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the fat. ... - 48.1056
Carrot And Swedish Rutabaga Puree
1. Rinse the vegetables well
2. In a large saucepan, place the vegetables and pour cold water over them
3. Boil them till tender for 4 minutes over a gentle heat
4. Drain the vegetables when cooked
5. In the same pan, reheat the vegetables all... - 45.795
Plaice With Carrot Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2) Wash the fillets. Using a knife skin them. Roll up neatly.
3) Grease an oven- proof dish. Place the fillets along with bay leaf, 1 sprig coriander and 3 tbsp of fish stock.
4) Cover... - 45.1507