- » Lemon Olive Oil Cake
Lemon Olive Oil Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon olive oil cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon olive oil cake recipes.
Olive Oil And Sauternes Cake With Roasted Pears
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly oil a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan with olive oil. In the large bowl of an electric standing mixer fitted with a whip attachment, beat the sugar and eggs at medium speed until pale yellow and fluffy, about 2... - 30.1174
Mashed Potato Cakes With Olives And Capers
Peel the potato, cut it into 3/4-inch pieces, and on a rack in a saucepan steam it over boiling water, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it is very tender.
Let the potato cool for 5 minutes, in a bowl mash it, and stir in the capers, the olives, the egg,... - 25.4613
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 125.264
Norwegian Lemon Cake Squares
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square pan or use a nonstick pan.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
In another bowl, beat together egg substitute, lemon juice, grape... - 39.5678
Stuffed Ripe Olives
Cut each onion into 2 or 3 pieces about 1-1/2 inches long.
With a sharp knife, make several 1/2-inch lengthwise cuts through 1 end of each piece of onion.
Insert uncut end of onion into pitted olive.
Cut end will open like a fan.
Place onion-stuffed olives in... - 38.2292
Southern Gourmet Catfish Cakes With Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add fillets and sauté until they flake easily, about 10-12 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets while cooking. Drain fillets and chop into bite-size p - 24.6703
Mini Corn Bread Crab Cakes With Lemon Caper Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 8 ingredients; chill.
Preheat oven to 400°.
To prepare crab cakes, heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions, bell peppers, and garlic to pan; saute 3 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 40.6649
Leinenkugels Summer Shandy Crab Cakes
1. Dice up the roasted bell pepper, half the lemon and chop up the parsley.
2. In a ziplock bag, add the Ritz crackers and close the bag. Beat up the bag with a mallet until the crackers all become crumbs.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees... - 0
Maryland Crab Cakes With Basil Aioli
Blanch the herbs in boiling water for 15 seconds.
Remove and plunge them into cold water for 30 seconds.
Drain the herbs and pat them dry.
In a blender puree the herbs with 1/4 cup of the olive oil.
Set the mixture aside.
In a food processor combine the egg... - 40.8496
Vegan Banana Cake
Are you a cake lover but vegan too. Well here is a treat for you…a delicious vegan banana cake. Easily made at home, this cake is surely a treat for all vegan foodies. - 141.096
Stuffed Cabbage With Egg And Lemon Sauce
If rendering the minced meat, bring a stock pot, with about 3 litres (5 pt) of water, to a rolling boil and immediately turn it down to a simmer.
Sprinkle in the minced meat, rubbing it between your fingers into tiny pieces.
Simmer for about 10 minutes,... - 42.2599
Crab Cakes Stuffed With Lobster Tails
Readymade crab cakes stuffed into the lobster tails sounds like a typical restaurant type meal! Nikki whips this up right in her kitchen and she will show you how! Watch this informative video! - 91.3209
Fish Cakes With Chilli Sauce
1. Place fish in a food processor and process until smooth. Add breadcrumbs, spring onions, garlic, egg white, yogurt and lemon juice and process to combine.
2. Using wet hands, shape fish mixture into 8 patties. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat... - 36.89
Citrus Grape Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Brush a 23 cm springform cake tin with olive oil, dust all over the pan with 1 tablespoon flour, discard any excess flour.
3) In a small pan, bring the wine to a boil, then simmer... - 47.7654
Put fish in a bowl. Add cheese to the bowl. Add bread crumbs. Add eggs to the bowl. Add some organic cheese. Add salt and little bit of lemon juice. Add black pepper. Mix them well. Mold the mixture into small cakes. Put them in the refrigerator for 15... - 30.7009
Citrus Grape Cake
1. Pour the wine into a small pan. Bring to the boil, then keep simmering until reduced down to 85ml - this will take 5-10 mins. Leave to cool.
2. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Brush a 23cm springform cake tin with olive oil, tip in 1 tbsp flour, then... - 37.9558
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
2. Combine flour and spice in one bowl and apples, lemon rind and sultanas in another. Fold flour mixture and apple mixture alternately into beaten egg mixture.
3. Spoon mixture into a... - 35.2032
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 37.3728
Make the syrup ahead.
Combine the sugar, lemon zest and juice and 350 ml (12 fl oz) water in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 5 minutes then add the almond extract.
Remove and chill overnight.
Oil and then line with paper a 30cm (12 in) square cake... - 42.5848
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4.
2. Using a fork, prick potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 min or till thoroughly cooked.
3. Keep aside to cool till it can be handled.
4. Halve the potatoes, take out a bowl and scoop... - 43.5864
Crab And Pasta Cakes With Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
Prepare Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Using kitchen shears, cut the cooked spaghetti into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the eggs,... - 41.1067
Tuna Cakes With Spring Onion Salsa
1. In a saucepan boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
2. When the potatoes are just cooked through, drain and mash them.
3. In a small bowl mix together all the salsa ingredients and leave to... - 47.4637
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 45.4633
Stuffed Pompano With Crab And Clam Cake Dressing
1. Fillet one pompano by making an insertion in the middle and splitting the fish leaving the skin and bones intact and the second pompano make an insertion on the sides and make a insertion again leaving the skin and bones intact.
2. Preheat... - 0
Charleston Place Crab Cakes
Mix thoroughly together the mayonnaise, egg white, lemon juice, dry mustard, Old Bay Seasoning, cayenne and the salt and pepper. Pick through the crab meat for tiny shell pieces and then fold crab meat into mixture with a rubber spatula. Add the cracker meal... - 25.7657
Fish Cakes Sauce Vierge
1. Peel and cut potatoes into even size pieces. Boil water in a saucepan, add plenty of salt and drop potatoes in it. Cook until tender. Drain, put it back into the saucepan and set it aside.
2. Sprinkle salt and olive oil on salmon. Rub to coat... - 117.454
Country Corn Cake With Cognac Currants And Pine Nuts
Make the syrup a day ahead.
Put the lemon zest and juice in asaucepan with 124 ml (4 floz) water.
Add the sugar and bring slowly to the boil to dissolve, then boil for 10 minutes.
Chill overnight, then stir in 2 tablespoons cognac.
Soak the currants overnight... - 42.1776
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 48.6959
Andonia's Ancient Honey Cakes
Start by making the syrup.
Put the honey, sugar, cinnamon, clove and lemon zest in a saucepan and add 250 ml (8 fl oz) water.
Bring to the boil and simmer 5-10 minutes.
Add the lemon juice then chill.
To blanch the almonds, plunge them into boiling water for... - 43.7772
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 42.1081
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 146.979
Looking for easy and quick recipe for Crab Cakes? Here is a recipe you can literally put together in 5 minutes. Just mix, shape and fry and your Crab Cakes are ready. Watch the video to know more. - 0
1. In a sauté pan or skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté the onion until soft and translucent.
3. Add the pepper, chicken and chorizo and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the rice and sauté until coated with onion.
5. Pour in the stock and stir in saffron,... - 47.2643
Crab Cakes With White Sauce
Crab meat tastes amazing, it is soft and juicy. Any crab lover would love to eat some nice crab cakes with sauce. In this video, the chef too is a crab meat lovers and is making some crab cakes in her style. She serves them with white sauce and suggests that... - 151.051
Salmon cakes are just the perfect dish to make on any occasion. Here, you will find making salmon cakes in a very less time along with spinach and green beans dressing. Check out the video. - 109.825
Kc's Crab Cakes
These light and fluffy crab cakes will surprise you with a bit of a bite. But not to worry, it won't hurt! They will become your favorite! - 125.039
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.0003
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 129.389
Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
How about a breakfast with classic high protein sandwich, salad and vegetarian eggless cake? It's not at all difficult with a nice presentation by Bale Dave who blends assorted flavors of mustard, pepper and egg to create something incredible. Combine with... - 49.5358
Asian Style Crab Cakes
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Fold in crabmeat and 1 cup breadcrumbs.
2. Divide crab mixture into 12 equal portions, shaping each into a 2-inch-round patty. Place 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; dredge crab cakes in breadcrumbs.... - 29.1714
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 42.1386
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 104.921
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Avocado And Apple Salad
Place sliced avocados and apples in bowl; set aside.
Place mustard, lemon juice and oil in small bowl; season well. Using whisk, mix until thick.
Pour dressing over avocados and apples; sprinkle with parsley. Add almonds, season and toss gently. - 25.2465
Beat yolks, salt, mustard, sugar, pepper, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a small bowl until very thick and pale yellow.
Add about 1/4 cup oil, drop by drop, beating vigorously all the while.
Beat in 1 teaspoon each lemon juice and hot water.
Add another 1/4... - 36.5025
Hazelnut And Tomato Rissoles
The hazelnut and tomato rissoles are filling and flavorful mashed potato cakes made with cooked vegetables and eggs in it. flavored with lemon zest, thyme basil and parsley, the hazelnut and tomato rissoles has nuts in it and can be served as a side to meals. - 44.2748
Pasta Timbale With Mortadella
1. In a food processor, blend the tuna and anchovies until smooth. Add 1 cup mayonnaise and the lemon juice and process a little more. Transfer this to a large bowl.
2. Add remaining mayonnaise to tuna mixture and add some, or all of the chicken stock to... - 36.0074
Devilish Crunchy Chicken
Devilish Crunchy Chicken is a tasty and addictive chicken preparation. I love the flavor that the tangy marinade lend to the chicken. Trust me you will love this Devilish Crunchy Chicken! - 39.7368
Armenian Eggplant Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash eggplant; peel and slice into one half inch thick slices.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, add two tablespoons olive oil.
Place over medium heat.
Saute eggplant slices in hot oil, a few at a time, until soft and golden, adding more oil... - 40.6713
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 112.377
Place olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a 9 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until hot.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir scallops into hot oil to coat evenly.
Microwave 5 to 8 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 9 minutes or until cooked.
Stir... - 33.7433
Nothing like an wholesome, nutritious and delicious Iraqi kubba for meal. Watch this fantastic video that shows an interesting recipe that is super simple and easy to make. Look at this excellent video and make this great meal for your family! - 123.451
Fried Apples With Brown Sugar Cream
Well this is a winner. Watch Chef Brian make a healthy fried apple snack and top it off with some lemon mint cream. So Good! Perfect to celebrate the abundance of apples in the fall season! - 105.484
Orange Curd And Plum Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400° F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a 20.5 cm/8 inch round cake tin. Cook the plums with 2 tablespoons of the light brown sugar for 8-10 minutes to soften them, remove from the heat and reserve.
2. Mix together the lemon rind,... - 44.4587
Hot Shrimp Hors D'oeuvres
Place butter in a 9 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in wine, lemon juice and garlic.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Add shrimp and stir to coat all pieces.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turns... - 33.6544
1. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the egg whites, eggs, sugar, and lemon rind in a large bowl until pale yellow and thickened, about 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice, oil, butter, and salt; reduce the speed to low and beat just until combined. Add... - 29.4336
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0905
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 108.98
Start by making the syrup.
Put the strips of grated zest into a small pan with 75 ml (3 fl oz) water and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the orange and lemon juices and stir in the sugar.
Cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes, until you have a clear syrup.
Add the... - 40.9959
Let pizza dough rise for 1 hour, then punch down and knead.
Gradually knead in the lemon rind, sugar, oil, egg yolk, wine and, if necessary, a little milk.
The dough should be perfectly smooth, but not stiff.
Work it until it is light and springy and comes... - 40.017
Greek Butter Ball Cookies
Mix the flour, baking soda, and almonds; set aside.
Heat butter slowly in a small deep saucepan.
Carefully spoon off into a large bowl the clarified butter from top of cloudy solids which have settled at bottom of pan.
Add sugar, brandy, lemon juice,... - 42.8514
A Taste Of Tuscany
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease 4 large muffin cups and dust with flour.
3. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and milk and stir quickly just until moistened.
4. Divide equally among the muffin... - 40.4984
Scampi With Risotto Triangles
Prepare scampi, discard head, Leaving meat in shell.
Combine the oil, rind, juice, pepper and dill in jug.
Place scampi in large bowl; pour over one-third of the marinade.
Cook scampi in large heated pan, stirring, about 3 minutes or until cooked... - 41.9153
Red Caviar Roll
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a 15 1/2" X 10 1/2 " X 1" jelly roll pan with foil.
3 Brush with olive oil and dust with flour, shaking out excess.
4 For the roll: in a small saucepan, melt butter.
5 ... - 44.2698
Tasty Chicken Strips
If you like eating chicken, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make Tasty Chicken Strips. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. - 132.665
Fresh Spring Cheesecake
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the lemon zest and make a well in the centre.
Pour the oil and wine into the well and mix with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
Turn onto a floured work... - 41.432
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 39.6848
Fried Tuna Fish Pakoras
On the lookout for an appetizer that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy tuna pakoras that everyone is sure to love! - 105.618
Homey Chicken Stew With Blueberry Dumplings
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet and brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and fry until the pieces of onion are wilted.
Add the broth, potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, and marjoram.
Simmer the stew,... - 42.6443
Pasta With Lobster
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until... - 113.478
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
Pan Seared Lamb Loin
Would you like to try out a scrumptious seared lamb loin with wine or champagne. Watch this excellent video where the chef shows great cooking and slicing techniques along with some useful tips to make the recipe. The recipe is awesome and worth trying on a... - 149.118