- » Lemon Nut Slice
Lemon Nut Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon nut slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon nut slice recipes.
Lemon Nut Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
4. Stir in nuts and raisins and set aside.
5. In a large dry bowl, beat... - 46.4726
Lemon-nut Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add the egg, lemon peel and lemon juice; beat until fluffy.
Combine flour, salt and soda: gradually blend into the first mixture.
Stir in chopped walnuts.
Divide dough Into 3 parts and shape into rolls, each... - 43.4964
Lemon Nut Broccoli
1) To a serving dish, transfer broccoli after steaming them for 12-15 minutes.
2) Mix cornstarch with sugar.
3) Beat this mixture into the boiling water to allow thickening.
4) Beat in juice and rind and again thicken the sauce by simmering.
5) Take... - 42.8828
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Combine shortening, 1 /2 cup sugar, mashed potatoes, salt and milk.
Blend well; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in egg, 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, lemon juice and yeast.
Add enough flour to form easily handled dough.
Knead... - 42.673
Lemon Almond Biscotti
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, honey, oil and almond extract.
Using a wire whisk, stir the flour mixture into the egg white mixture and add enough of the lemon juice to... - 41.0858
Lemon Pecan Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in pecans, mixing with... - 39.3671
Hazelnuts Lemon And Chocolate
or the base beat sugar & eggs till fluffy. Add melted chocolate & unsalted butter.
• Fold in the flour. Pour in collapsible mould and bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
• For the mousse, beat the sugar and eggs till fluffy. Heat the cream and... - 37.0588