- » Lemon Mushroom
Lemon Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon mushroom recipes.
Lemon Mushroom Salad
1) In a large shallow container, add the mushrooms.
2) In a small bowl, combine next 5 ingredients by adding water.
3) Use a wire whisk to stir the liquid mixture.
4) Drizzle the mixture over mushrooms.
5) Toss lightly and place the lemon slices on... - 47.5965
Scallop Mushroom Kebabs With Lemon Basil Butter
1. Wash the scallops thoroughly. Using a mushroom brush or damp cloth, clean the trimmed mushroom. Slice red peppers into squares.
2. Take a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing lemon juice, vegetable oil, savory, basil leaves, fresh... - 46.8219
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken With Lemon Thyme Risotto
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Chop the soaked porcini finely and keep aside.
3. In a shallow pan heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and gently cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped porcini, button... - 45.2579
Lemon And Mushroom Breast Of Lamb
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice, mushrooms, onion, rosemary and salt and pepper.
2) Bind the mixture with the egg.
3) With skin side down, lay the lamb, and spread the stuffing over the lamb to within... - 44.8089
Baked Pish With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
Place frozen fillets in shallow buttered baking dish.(9")
In saucepan combine rest of ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Pour over fillets.
Top with 1 cup buttered crumbs lightly seasoned with poultry seasoning (or 1 cup prepared stuffing mix).
Dot with... - 43.4956
Fish Fillets With Mushroom Lemon Sauce
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes, stirring once after butter melts.
Stir in flour, salt, parsley, lemon and pepper.
Blend in milk, stirring until well mixed.
Cook covered with wax paper or plastic... - 42.6473
Lemon Pepper Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 450Â°F.
2) Select large firm mushrooms,rinse them and wipe dry using a damp cloth.
3) Snap off the stems, remove the lower half and chop the upper half of the stems into very fine... - 42.4097
Lemon Mushroom Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, and saute until... - 42.3999
Lemon Asparagus And Mushroom Fettuccine
Lemon Asparagus And Mushroom Fettuccine gives a classical Italian touch to your menu. Cheese on the top of the Lemon asparagus and Mushroom Fettucccine looks like a creamy dressing. Give this recipe a try and make your meal fancy. - 41.1151
Lemon Chicken And Mushroom Broil
Place chicken pieces and mushrooms in a plastic bag; set in shallow pan.
For marinade combine lemon juice, cooking oil, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Pour over chicken and mushrooms; close bag.
Marinate about 30 minutes at room temperature, turning... - 40.025
Lemon Thyme And Mushroom Stuffing
1.Heat small quantity of butter and fry bacon and mushroom in it sfter chopping.
2.Add suet, breadcrumbs, thyme, lemon, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and butter.
3.Bind the mixture with egg.
4.Add stock to make the mixture damp.
5.Use the stuffing as... - 39.9752
Broccoli With Mushrooms And Lemon Pepper
Wash the mushrooms, shake them dry (a salad spinner works well for this), and cut them in half or in slices if they are large.
In a large skillet, fry the mushrooms and onion in the oil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms begin to... - 39.067
Baked Flounder With Lemon-mushroom Sauce
Arrange flounder in greased shallow baking dish.
Combine cream of mushroom soup with cream in saucepan; blend well.
Add mushrooms, onion, lemon juice, paprika, bay leaf, salt, oregano, pepper and sherry.
Simmer, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes.
Pour sauce... - 39.0456
Mushrooms In Lemon Marinade
Wash the mushrooms, and slice off and discard the stems.
In a heavy nonreactive skillet, heat the olive oil.
Saute the garlic for just a moment, taking care not to scorch it.
Add the mushrooms and herbs, and saute on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 4... - 34.9676
Lemon-pepper Mushroom Soup
1. Combine butter, mushrooms and onion in large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Mix in flour, lemon and pepper, stock, wine and bay leaf, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Remove bay... - 34.0898
Mushroom Lemon Soup
Puree the onions in a food processor.
Clean the mushrooms by gently dusting with a mushroom brush, then finely chop in a food processor.
In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil.
Cook the onions in the saucepan until transparent.
Then add the mushrooms and... - 33.9894
Mushroom And Lemon Soup
1. Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook gently for a few minutes. Add the stock and bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
2. Mince or finely chop the mushrooms and add these to the stock.
3. Add the milk and season with salt and pepper and... - 32.6393
Crispy Chicken Cutlets With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
1 On a sheet of wax paper, combine the potato flakes, cracker crumbs, and sage. In a 9-inch pie pan, beat the egg white and lemon juice with a fork until blended. One at a time, dip the cutlets first in the egg white, then in the crumb mixture; transfer to a... - 30.2761
Mushroom Lemon Fillets
1. Place butter, mushrooms and onion in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is partly cooked. Blend in flour, salt, parsley flakes, lemon peel and pepper. Stir in milk; mix well. Cover with plastic w - 29.2385
Lemon Mushroom Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend.
2. Add mushrooms and toss to coat with dressing. - 28.5315
Sauteed Mushrooms With Lemon
Slice washed mushrooms lengthwise into 1/8" slices.
Meanwhile, saute onion in butter in a covered skillet for 10 min., over low heat.
Add sliced mushrooms; cover, and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 min.
Turn off heat, and allow... - 27.7705
Lemon-pepper Mushroom Sauce
Place mushrooms and butter in a1-quart casserole.
Cover casserole, and microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (70% power) for 3 minutes.
Combine water, sherry, cornstarch, and seasoning.
Gradually add to mushrooms, stirring' constantly.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM HIGH... - 26.6797
Mushrooms With Lemon Herb Butter
Combine softened butter, garlic, lemon rind, parsley and chives.
Remove stems from mushrooms, dot mushrooms with butter, cook on barbecue plate until heated through and butter melted. - 25.3252
Lemon Mushroom Recipes By Category