Lemon Green Bean
- » Lemon Mint Green Bean
Lemon Mint Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon mint green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon mint green bean recipes.
Lemon-mint Green Beans
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until tender.
Combine green beans, lemon juice, dry mustard, dried mint leaves, garlic, black pepper, and yogurt.
Toss beans with... - 36.0735
Minted Green Beans
Remove strings from beans; wash thoroughly.
Cook beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 12 to 15 minutes or just until tender; drain.
Add next 4 ingredients to beans; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring gently to coat beans.
Garnish with lemon... - 24.4796
Green Beans With Mint
Top and tail beans.
Place in a saucepan of boiling water.
Reduce heat and simmer beans until tender, 12-15 minutes, or steam over boiling water 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine butter, lemon juice, and mint.
Pour over... - 41.3626
Southern Style Minted Green Beans
1 Remove the strings from the beans.
2 Wash thoroughly.
3 In a pan, add the beans along with a small amount of boiling water.
4 Cook, covered for 12 to 15 minutes or just until tender.
5 Drain well.
6 Combine the next 4 ingredients to the... - 39.3329
Lemon Olive Chicken With Minted Couscous
1. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and... - 27.9556
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 36.0598
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 36.5113
Minted Carrots And Beans
1. In a skillet, put all the ingredients and heat to serving temperature.
2. Serve Minted Carrots And Beans with a meat dish. - 28.1083
Potato & Green Bean Chaat
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring about 3 quarts water to boiling.
Add beans and cook, uncovered, until tender to bite, about 5 minutes.
Lift out beans with tongs and immerse in cold water.
Add potatoes to boiling water and simmer, covered, until tender when... - 37.2725
Raw Cherry Tomato Olive And Green Bean Salad
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Cherry ,Tomato, Olive and Green Bean Salad? This recipe is perfect for you. It is a very delicious salad. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious raw summer salad with ripe cherry tomatoes, green... - 105.494
Couscous Salad finds its way to the top of my favorite salad's list for nothing but its mouth-watering taste. This Couscous Salad serves as a gentle start to a heavier meal. Its easy and quick. - 33.9061
Two Bean Salad
This Two Bean Salad tastes amazing ! Try this wax beans and green beans platter with irresistible pepper, coriander, mint and lemon flavorings with pasta, rice or meats ! Don't miss out on this Two Bean Salad and tell me if you share my passion for this. - 39.751
Two Bean Salad
– In a salad bowl, combine vegetables and herbs, and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables and serve. - 29.2968
Spicy Black Eye Beans
Wash the black-eye beans and cook in boiling water until soft.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the corn oil in a large frying pan, add the sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the ginger, coriander, chilli powder, turmeric, chopped... - 45.5633
Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Take a blender and add bread slices and whir it into crumbs.
2. Stir in scallion,garlic cloves, dried oregano, parsley, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil into the blender and run at high speed for about minute. Season with salt and... - 40.066
Mixed Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans.
Season the eggplant with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon' salt and the pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a saute pan and saute the... - 40.107
Kachoomer With Black Eye Beans
1. Ideally the black-eye beans should be soaked overnight; however, as the quantity is very small, you can just boil them in salted water for about 10 minutes, drain off the water and set aside.
2. Place all the prepared vegetables and herbs in a serving dish... - 35.402
Fresh Vegetable Summer Salad
Here is an excellent video for summer salad recipe with plenty of fresh vegetables and vibrant colors. So see this video and toss up this summer salad with the fresh vegetables in season. Surely this salad can be truly magical! - 105.26
Prepare the TVP Set aside.
Dry-fry the poppy and sesame seeds in a small frying pan over low heat until light golden in color.
Let cool for a minute or so.
Place the seeds in a blender along with the garlic and ginger, and blend until a smooth paste is... - 46.7323
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
High Protein Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 47.4762
Turkish Salad Dressing
Pound the walnuts and garlic to a paste; (put them through the garlic press first), stir in the crumbs, then the milk, season with salt, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
The sauce should be about the consistency of cream.
Very good with salads of haricot beans... - 27.9368
New Potato Salad With Herb Dressing
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes, then boil for 8 mins. Add the beans, then cook for a further 4-5 mins or until both are just tender.
2. Meanwhile, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together, then season well.
3. Drain the... - 33.7805
Amy And Jim S Special Salad
Place prepared vegetables in large salad bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse salad greens, remove stems and tear... - 41.8556
This vegetable biryani can be had by itself or with tomato kulambu or masala or onion curd raita. - 47.0803
Tabbouleh Style Couscous With Tofu
In a medium saucepan bring the broth to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add tofu, green... - 40.7018
1. Gently melt the butter with the parsley, mint and chives, then set aside in a warm place. Trim away any leaves from the carrots, but leave a short green stalk in place.
2. Bring 2 large pans of water to the boil. Lightly salt the water in one of the pans,... - 39.0019
Wild Rice Tabbouleh
This Wild Rice Tabbouleh is one of the best rice salads that I've ever known. I have this savory rice with a plethora of vegetables and seasonings as it is, but you can have it as a side course with meat or any other suitable dish ! Just try this Wild Rice... - 35.1529
Bring bulgur and water to a boil in a covered pan.
Immediately reduce heat and simmer covered, for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed; bulgur should still be crunchy.
Turn bulgur into a bowl and mix in oil, lemon juice, salt, and allspice.
Add... - 43.5809
Potato And Pea Korma
First, dry-roast the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
When cool, place the seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder.
Remove from the grinder and place in a bowl.
Add the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, ground coriander, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon... - 46.5814
Put the rice in a bowl, pour in cold water and swirl the rice and water with your hand.
Drain and repeat this process until the water runs clear as you drain it.
Return the rice to the bowl, fill it once more with cold water and leave to soak 20 minutes.
Put... - 43.3479
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805
Salad Nicoise With Chives
1. Take a plastic bag, layer with moistened paper towel, arrange washed lettuce leaves, seal and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add peeled potatoes to boiling water along with a fresh mint sprig and cook. Allow to cool slightly and cut into ¼... - 46.2693
Chick Pea Salad
Place chick peas, beans, cauliflower, parsley and yellow pepper in large salad bowl.
In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, whisking until well incorporated.
Pour dressing over salad. - 32.1881
Soak Channa in water ( 2 inches above the level of channa) overnight. Pressure cook channa up to 3 - 4 whistles. Keep aside.
Blend & puree mint, cilantro, tomatoes, green chillies in a blender.
Boil potatoes, peel & cut into small cubes.
Heat 5 tbs oil in... - 41.2221
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 39.325
Whole Pumpkin Filled With Mixed Vegetables
Wash and dry the pumpkin.
Cut a lid in the top large enough to get the filling in and out.
Scoop out the seeds and sinews and discard.
If the cavity is very small, scoop out a little flesh to accomodate the filling.
In a heavy-bottomed pot heat 3 tablespoons... - 43.6617
Lamb Tabbouleh Salad
Combine bulgur and water in a large bowl; let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Add tomato and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Place lamb slices on rack of a broiler pan... - 42.503
Salade doloise is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. It is a french cuisine delicacy. Get all set to serve salade doloise as a side dish today. If you don't want to be a big sinner, don't simply read this recipe, try it as well. - 48.9893