- » Lemon Meat
Lemon Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon meat recipes.
Lemon Curd Soufflé
Watch this video to learn the restaurant style Lemon Curd Soufflé from pastry chef Jamie. You will see how you can turn a simple dish into a gourmet dessert by garnishing it properly. Give it a go, it's worth trying out. - 112.616
Pan Seared Steak With Lemon Vinaigrette Dressed Arugula
It’s no wimpy little salad here. Thick slices of tender-perfectly cooked lean beef over peppery arugula greens drizzled with a lemony vinaigrette. It's a marriage of summer flavors, entirely healthy and satisfying. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek show you how easy... - 99.6659
Lemon Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a small bowl, put together lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Add oil little by little mix it thoroughly.
4) Brush the lamb with marinade one hour... - 48.3025
Flemish Chicken In Lemon Cream Soup
1) In a heavy 8- to 10-quart pot Combine the fowl, giblets, beef, veal shank and water.
2) Let it come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skim the scum and foam as they rise to the surface.
3) Put in the onions, celery, leeks, carrots and salt,... - 45.6672
Greek Meatballs With Lemon Sauce
To make meatballs:
1. In medium bowl, combine chuck, onion, rice, parsley, salt and pepper with 1/4 cup cold water.
2. Using hands mix well to combine and shape mixture into meatballs, 1-1/4 inches in diameter.
3. In large kettle, combine bouillon... - 45.6602
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.1961
1) Grease a casserole.
2) In a bowl, add potatoes, butter, mixed herbs, lemon rind, salt and pepper and beat well.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Mix in flour and cook without browning.
5) Stirring, slowly add in the white stock... - 43.1765
Lemon Marinated Lamb Chops
Mix oil, sherry, vinegar, onion, lemon pepper seasoning, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and Worcestershire sauce in 2-cup measure.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds on HIGH, or until hot.
Pour over chops.
Let stand 3 hours, or overnight,... - 42.3841
Lemon Lamb Shanks
Make small gashes in lamb shanks and insert a piece of garlic in each.
Season with salt and pepper and roll in the flour mixed with paprika.
In heavy kettle or Dutch oven, brown shanks slowly in the margarine.
Then add remaining ingredients, except lemon... - 39.8214
Lemon Barbecued Meat Loaves
About 50 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
In bowl, combine chuck, bread, lemon juice, onion, egg and salt; mix well; shape into 6 loaves; place in greased 13" by 9" baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine catchup and next 4... - 38.6222
Meatballs With Egg And Lemon Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F/ Gas 2). Melt butter in a frying pan, add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Tip into a bowl and add breadcrumbs, meat and wine. Lightly beat one egg and stir in to mixture. Mix to combine.
2. Take a rounded tablespoon of mixture... - 36.9509
1) Combine together flour, egg, milk, cooking oil and salt to make a batter.
2) Into this batter, dip the kidney slices and deep fry in hot fat at a temperature of 370":F(on a frying thermometer) until nicely browned.
3) Drain the excess fat on paper... - 36.0627
Lemon Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients and place in a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan.
3. Bake for 60 minutes. - 33.4472
Lemon Meat Recipes By Category