- » Lemon Mascarpone Cream
Lemon Mascarpone Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon mascarpone cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon mascarpone cream recipes.
Pear Upside Down Cake With Maple Mascarpone Cream
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make another wonderfully festive holiday dessert! Pear Upside Down Cake with Maple Mascarpone Cream is sure to be a hit at any holiday table - or dessert year round :-) - 0
Mascarpone Stuffed Apricots
1. Combine cheeses, honey, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, and nutmeg, stirring well. Stir in walnuts. Chill 1 hour.
2. Sprinkle cut sides of the apricots evenly with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture into each apricot half, and... - 26.5781
1) In a saucepan, boil water and sugar on high flame for about 10 minutes. When the mixture is clear and syrup-like, take the pan off the flame. Place a lid and refrigerate for about 5 hours.
2) In a large bowl, add yoghurt, mascarpone and lemon juice.... - 29.1246
Place a greased g-in.springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.square).
Securely wrap foil around pan.
Inasmall bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of prepared pan.
Place the pan on a... - 41.9951
Eggless Tiramisu Cake
A popular Italian dessert - Tiramisu cake with your own home made chocolate sponge and mascarpone cheese is a real money saver. - 0
Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu
This Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu tastes incredible ! A terrific combination of lemon Curd and blueberry sauce this dessert is truly mind-blowing ! Try this Blueberry Lemon Tiramisu and let me know if you like it ! - 49.5185
Italian Lemon Rice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 10" cake tin with melted butter. Dust about 2 to 3 tablespoons of polenta or cornmeal over the butter, spread and discard the excess.
3) In a saucepan, boil milk. Add in salt, rice and vanilla... - 44.2466
Luscious Lemon Baked Cheesecake
1) Pre- heat the oven to 180CFan 160/gas 4.
2) Take a 23cm spring form tin and line its bottom with a greaseproof paper.
3) In a food processor, add in the biscuits and the melted butter. Give it a whizz and the biscuits into make fine... - 46.032
Port Poached Pears With Zabaglione Cream
During the fall, it is fun cooking dishes that simmer for a long time, filling the house with fragrant aromas. Have fun making the recipe at home. You'll love the Zabaglione cream over the top of the tender pears. Zabaglione is a classic Italian dessert... - 123.512
This is a great lemony Tiramisu dessert made with rum in it.I like to have my Tiramisu with alcohol because liquor takes it to sublime height. You can now make this winderful Italian dessert right at home. - 35.17
In colander set over bowl, thaw raspberries, reserving juice; set aside.
In large bowl, beat mascarpone with sugar.
In separate bowl set over hot (not boiling) water, beat egg yolks with clean beaters for 5 minutes or until pale and thickened; beat into... - 42.3624
1. Spread ladyfingers on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine coffee and brandy. Sprinkle ladyfingers with mixture and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, 4 to 5 minutes. Add... - 28.5385
Baked Apples & Figs With Cassis
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples.
Overlap slices in a shallow 9-inch-wide baking dish.
Drizzle fruit with lemon juice.
Rinse figs and cut off stems.
Thinly slice figs crosswise and place fruit evenly over apples.
Pour liqueur over fruit, sprinkle with... - 31.1099
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 2
Part 2 of the video series contains a detailed explanation on making the mouth water mascarpone frosting. Once you top the almond and cherry cupcakes with this heavenly topping, your cupcakes will be a hit with everyone, it's guaranteed! - 105.964
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 1
Cupcakes are one sweet delight that never get old, and when yummy ingredients like cherry and almonds come together, topped with mascarpone frosting, things just get better! Watch the 2 part video to know how to make cupcakes that will disappear off the plate... - 104.333
Valentines Day Dessert Brownie Parfait
Chocolate, strawberries, and champagne. Everything you want in a dessert for Valentine's Day. If you don't want to make your own brownies, store bought will be just fine or even pound cake. - 0
Pre-heat the oven to 160º C. Pulse the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Melt the butter and mix into the breadcrumbs. Spray a 20cm springform pan with baking spray and then press the crumbs into the pan to create a crust.... - 28.7988
Prawn And Bacon Pate
1) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, empty the tub of cheese.
2) Add all the other ingredients and mix well together.
3) Add seasoning to taste. In case the preparation is too sharp, add more cream.
4) Into a pate dish, put the preparation and chill for... - 33.6267
Watercress Soup With Potato Salad And Roasted Prawns
For the soup, gently saute the shallot and potatoes in the oil and 25g butter for 15 minutes, until soft but not coloured.
Add the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the watercress; as soon as the leaves have wilted, turn off the heat.
Strain, reserving the... - 45.7194
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Black, Golden And Red Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the crust, in a medium bowl mix flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
3) Using food processor mix butter and granulated sugar and process until fluffy.
4) Stir in vanilla,... - 46.3862