Marmalade Pork Chop
- » Lemon Marmalade Pork Chops
Lemon Marmalade Pork Chops Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lemon Marmalade Pork Chops recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lemon Marmalade Pork Chops recipes.
1) Rinse and dry the lemon and orange.
2) Then, grate the rind from both.
3) From one lemon, squeeze the juice out.
4) Peel the orange, remove the pith and then segment. After this, chop the flesh.
5) In a very large bowl, combine the... - 36.5669
Indian Style Pork Chops
1) Wash and wipe the pork chops.
2) Remove extra fat from the pork.
3) In a large pan, melt the lard and fry the... - 45.9818
Mandarin Ham Rolls
Reserve 8 orange sections; chop remainder and combine with cooked rice, mayonnaise, pecans, parsley, and onion.
Divide mixture among ham slices.
Roll up ham around filling.
Place seam side down in 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine marmalade, lemon juice,... - 39.6433
Remove casing from ham, if it has one.
Tie with cord if necessary.
Center lengthwise on spit and roast as for Rotis serie Roast, about 20 minutes per pound, or to temperature of 130°.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush on ham last 1/2 hour.
Pass... - 31.6209
Have butcher bone and tie pork loin.
Cut into 3-inch pieces.
Cover with cold water and add bay leaves, lemon juice, chopped onions, sage, rosemary and salt.
Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain and cool.
Cut into 1/2-inch... - 43.4934
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except marmalade, lemon juice, and mustard; mix well.
In a shallow baking dish, shape into loaf.
Bake 1-1/2 hours.
Meanwhile stir together marmalade, lemon juice, and mustard.
Use 1/3 to... - 39.4044
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 40.2435
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry
1. To make cranberry sauce place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a hot sterilized jar, label and seal. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
2. To make... - 39.3434
Golden Glazed Ham Loaf
This golden glazed ham loaf is a fruited meatloaf. Moistened with milk and fruit preserve or marmalade, the golden glazed ham loaf is spiced with a hint of mustard. Oven cooked, this ham loaf is prepared with added breadcrumbs and can be served, garnished as... - 42.1769