- » Lemon Marinated Chuck Roast
Lemon Marinated Chuck Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon marinated chuck roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon marinated chuck roast recipes.
Lemon Marinated Chuck Roast
Score fat edges of roast.
Place meat in shallow baking dish.
Combine lemon peel and juice, cooking oil, green onion, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, mustard, and pepper.
Pour over roast.
Cover; let stand 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the... - 43.8271
You May Also Like!
Lemon Marinated Chuck
Score fat edges of meat.
Place in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, trimming meat to fit dish, if necessary.
Combine remaining ingredients, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat.
Cover; refrigerate 12 hours or overnight, turning meat... - 37.7072
Marinated Chuck Roast
1) On the roast sprinkle tenderizer and pierce with a fork to make it penetrate better.
2) In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan put the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) Spread the mixture on the surface of the... - 43.144
Bourbon Street Chuck Roast
For marinade, stir together water, soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Trim fat from beef.
Place beef in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over beef.
Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or... - 39.5432
Chuck Wagon Pepper Steak
Chuck Wagon Pepper Steak is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. Very filling and delicious, the Chuck Wagon Pepper Steak is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 39.3349
Wined And Dined Beef Roast
Cook garlic in oil; remove from heat.
Add wine, lemon juice, basil, dry mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Prick roast on both sides with long-tined fork; place in plastic bag and set in deep bowl.
Pour in marinade; close bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator,... - 41.7878
Herbed Pot Roast With Eqgplamt And Tomatoes
1. Make marinade by combining 8 cloves of finely chopped garlic, Â¾ cup of olive oil, wine vinegar, lemon juice and dried basil.
2. Marinate beef with the marinade and allow to set for next 8 hours.
3. Remove the meat from marinade and pat it dry.
4.... - 46.9913
Tender Up Beef Marinade
Combine ingredients: let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
Then add rump or chuck roast.
For a mild flavor, let meat marinate 24 hours in refrigerator: for tendering action and more flavor, refrigerate in marinade 2 or 3 days. - 29.8298