- » Lemon Marinated Beef Roast
Lemon Marinated Beef Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon marinated beef roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon marinated beef roast recipes.
Lemon Marinated Chuck Roast
Score fat edges of roast.
Place meat in shallow baking dish.
Combine lemon peel and juice, cooking oil, green onion, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, mustard, and pepper.
Pour over roast.
Cover; let stand 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the... - 43.8271
Marinated Lamb Roast
Marinated Lamb Roast is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Lamb Roast, you will always crave for some more. - 45.7169
Marinated Beef Roast
Combine garlic, pepper, bay leaf, wine, and lemon juice in enamelware pan or deep glass casserole.
Add roast; turn several times to coat with mixture.
Cover; let marinate in refrigerator at least 24 hours; turn occasionally.
Heat oil over moderate... - 41.807
Wine Marinated Beef Roast
For marinade, combine wine, onion, lemon juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, marjoram, and garlic salt.
Place meat in a large plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
Add marinade; close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning bag... - 33.9419
Marinated Rump Roast
A very filling and tasty Marinated Rump Roast looks exquisite with finely chopped parsley garnish. Marinated Rump Roast are deliciously finger-licking. Try out this smart Marinated Rump Roast recipe and make sure you serve them with ample napkins! - 33.4051
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Lemon Marinated Chuck
Score fat edges of meat.
Place in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, trimming meat to fit dish, if necessary.
Combine remaining ingredients, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat.
Cover; refrigerate 12 hours or overnight, turning meat... - 37.7072
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.6255
Marinated Beef Strips
Combine beef, onion rings, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Stir in sour cream.
Chill. - 27.3198
Cold Marinated Beef Slices
Combine beef strips, onion rings, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle lemon juice over meat mixture and mix in sour cream.
Chill. - 28.0974
Marinated Beef Strips
1) In a large bowl, combine the beef strips, onion rings, salt and pepper together.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice.
3) Stir in sour cream; mix thoroughly and refrigerate until chilled.
4) Serve the Marinated Beef Strips on lettuce lined... - 35.6545
Marinated Beef Sandwiches
In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add roast.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning occasion- ally.
Transfer roast and marinade to a Dutch oven.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or... - 39.4173
Cold, Marinated Beef Slices
1) In a bowl, mix the onion rings, beef strips, salt, and pepper together.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and gently fold in the sour cream.
3) Blend well and refrigerate until, thoroughly chilled.
4) Spoon on serving plates lined with... - 33.5869
Marinated Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper and place in a shallow dish.
Mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour over the beef.
Leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove the beef from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper... - 42.9002
Beef With Walnuts And Kiwi
Beef with walnuts and kiwi is a tossed beef preparation that may be served as a salad. Made with kiwi fruit and walnuts for crnch, the beef is marinated with a dilled oil and vinegar mix. Served on french bread round, the beef with walnuts and kiwi is pepped... - 43.371
Wined And Dined Beef Roast
Cook garlic in oil; remove from heat.
Add wine, lemon juice, basil, dry mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Prick roast on both sides with long-tined fork; place in plastic bag and set in deep bowl.
Pour in marinade; close bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator,... - 41.7878
Lemon Garlic Beef Brochette
1) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
2) Cut beef into 1-inch chunks.
3) Place in 1-quart container all the marinade ingredients.
4) Mix beef to it and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
6) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
7) Microwave at Power... - 45.4759
Rare Roast Beef Salad
1. Using a knife, trim and discard fat from steaks.
2. In a screw-top jar, put together oil, lemon peel and juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; put the lid on and shake vigorously until blended.
3. In a shallow baking dish, place... - 49.0257
Beef Rib Eye Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Combine 1 cup water, bourbon, lemon juice, steak sauce, garlic salt, lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
Pierce roast with a fork in several places.
Place meat in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Pour marinade over roast and cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 8... - 40.6672
Beef Pot Roast With Mushrooms
Twenty four hours before serving, mix marinade.
Split beef in half lengthwise within one half inch of bottom.
Cover with marinade in a small roasting pan.
Marinate 24 hours.
Remove from marinade, drain for five minutes.
In a small frying pan, saute shrimp in... - 43.543
Beef Rib Eye Roast With Mushroom Sauce
In 4-cup glass measure, combine bourbon, 1 cup water, lemon juice, steak sauce, garlic salt, lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
Pierce roast with a fork in several places.
Place meat in 2 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Pour marinade over roast and... - 43.5113
In crock or large bowl combine the 2 1/2 cups water, wine vinegar, sugar, salt, ginger, cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, sliced onion and lemon; add meat.
Cover; refrigerate 36 to 72 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Remove meat; wipe dry with paper... - 42.8676
Poorboy Pot Roast
Combine all ingredientsâ€”except the carrots, onions and arrowrootâ€”and marinate the pot roast for 3 or 4 days.
When it is about cooking time, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the roast in the pot along with the... - 41.1521
Ham Steak rolled with marinated Chicken Breast and Beef Flank Steak make for a Barnyard feast ya family and friends will give ya a thumbs-up for. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Sauce
1. Combine Tabasco, soy sauce, wine, oil, thyme, pepper, garlic and salt. Roll meat into mixture to cover all sides. Add bay leaf and marinate for at least 3 hours, turn occasionally.
2. Sauce: Mix together all sauce ingredients. Refrigerate several hours.
3.... - 36.7428
Bourbon Street Chuck Roast
For marinade, stir together water, soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Trim fat from beef.
Place beef in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over beef.
Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or... - 39.5432
Spiced Pot Roast
Place crushed red pepper, garlic, cumin, mustard, turmeric, ginger, lemon pulp, sugar, salt, poppy seeds and vinegar in electric blender.
Blend at high speed 2 to 3 minutes.
Marinate meat 2 hours in blended spices.
Fry onion until soft in shortening with... - 44.2585
Rolled Rump Roast
1) Roll roast and tie securely.
2) Make the rolls 5 inches in diameter and 10 to 12 inches long.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients and combine.
4) Pour the mixture over roast.
5) Marinate the roast in refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn the... - 44.0058
Wine And Herb Marinated Prime Rib
For marinade: In medium mixing bowl stir together red wine, onion, lemon juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, dried rosemary, marjoram and garlic salt.
Place meat in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at... - 41.3197
Peppered Chutney Roast
Peppered Chutney Roast cooked with pineapple juice, sauce, port wine, lemon juice chutney along with spices is surely a delight to your taste buds. If you want to cook something unique this weekend and surprise your family member follow our Peppered Chutney... - 38.096
Pineapple Pot Roast
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set aside slices.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine syrup with next 5 ingredients.
Place roast in shallow pan; pour soy mixture over.
Cover; marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning meat... - 41.0647
Herbed Pot Roast With Eqgplamt And Tomatoes
1. Make marinade by combining 8 cloves of finely chopped garlic, Â¾ cup of olive oil, wine vinegar, lemon juice and dried basil.
2. Marinate beef with the marinade and allow to set for next 8 hours.
3. Remove the meat from marinade and pat it dry.
4.... - 46.9913
Sirloin Tip Rotisserie
Cut 12 small incisions evenly around the roast.
Slice the garlic cloves in half and insert a half in each incision.
Place the roast in a shallow roasting pan.
Blend the remaining ingredients together, pour into a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat... - 39.4458
Original Pepper Pot
Place crushed red pepper, garlic, cumin, mustard, turmeric, ginger, lemon pulp, sugar, salt, poppy seeds and vinegar in high speed blender.
Blend at high speed 2 to 3 minutes.
Place meat in large bowl.
Pour blended spices over meat.
Marinate 2 hours.
Heat... - 42.5778
Deviled Short Ribs
1 Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2 In a deep bowl, mix the onions, lemon juice, oil, mustard, garlic, salt and a liberal grinding of pepper.
3 Mix them well.
4 Add the short ribs and turn them with a spoon to coat evenly.
5 Allow the ribs... - 43.107
Roast Leg Of Venison
Wipe roast, and place in bowl.
Make marinade of next 9 ingredients, and pour over.
Marinade should come at least halfway up roast.
Cover bowl, and place in refrigerator.
Turn roast frequently.
Allow roast to soak in marinade 12 days.
Before roasting, drain... - 44.3453
Roast Whole Tenderloin
1.Make a mixture of lemon juice and oil and marinate tenderloin it it for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3.Make a mixture of black pepper, herb seasoning, Bon Appetit, horseradish, Mace, garlic powder.
4.Apply... - 40.5886
Parisian Beef Salad
Thin slice the roast beef, place in a bowl.
Mix in the potatoes and onion.
Blend the oil, vinegar, lemon and seasonings together.
Pour over the beef.
Marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter, and spoon the salad on top of the... - 41.5243
Tender Up Beef Marinade
Combine ingredients: let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
Then add rump or chuck roast.
For a mild flavor, let meat marinate 24 hours in refrigerator: for tendering action and more flavor, refrigerate in marinade 2 or 3 days. - 29.8298
Garlicky Beef And Spuds
Combine marinade ingredients.
Press combined 1 clove crushed garlic and pepper evenly into surface of beef roast.
Place beef in plastic bag; add 2 tbs.marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag secureh and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Thread... - 39.8391
Shawarma is an Arabic meat that is typically cooked on a vertical spit for a long time. It can be made of chicken, beef, turkey, veal and lamb -- or sometimes a combination of meats. It is very popular in the Middle East and is absolutely fantastic. This is... - 0
Vietnamese Beef Ribbons
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine lemon grass and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 41.5948
Spicy Oven Baked Beef Ribs
These ribs are perfect. They are moist and exploding in flavor. They will cook for 4 hours and we will make a guajillo and honey glaze for them. However, you can use bbq sauce if you prefer. These are great for
anytime of the year but would be great for Super... - 0
1) Preheat the over to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and honey.
3) Marinate the duck in the mixture and let it rest for 3 hours.
4) Remove the casings from sausages and chop fine.
5) In another bowl,... - 43.6046
Tangy Pork Spareribs
? Place ribs in large roasting pan. Mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, teriyaki sauce, garlic and Tabasco together; pour over pork. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate 6 hours in refrigerator; turn ribs over once.
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
? Remove... - 31.5115
FOR THE MARINADE, combine the garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, lemon halves (lightly squeezed to release a little juice), and olive oil in a shallow pan.
Add the lamb and rub all over with the marinade.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2... - 43.2208
Kansas City Strips
1. ln a small bowl, mix the garlic with the salt until it forms a thick paste. Blend in the sugar, bouillon powder, lemon juice, paprika, pepper, and horseradish. Spread the mixture on both sides of the steaks, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the... - 30.9605
Our Secret Sirloin Steak
1. In a bowl, blend ¼ cup of the Worcestershire Sauce with the lemon juice, olive oil, onion, salt and garlic.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the marinade over it.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for at least... - 42.3493
Manzo Alla Sarda
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 4: 350°F.
2. In a large glass, porcelain or stainless-steel bowl put 1 ¼ pints of white wine, 3 tablespoons of oil, finely chopped parsley, bay leaf, ground allspice, grated nutmeg and salt into it.
3. In... - 48.2662
I thought fajitas were the best Mexican dish until I made these Mexican tampiquena at my home. This video shows how Chef Patrico make this easy dish in his award winning restaurant and gives the tips for a perfect tampiquena. So take a look for the directions... - 102.023
Orange Spare Ribs
Cut the spare ribs into serving pieces.
Place the honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a small pan.
Grate the rind from one orange and add to the pan, together with the juice of both oranges.
Add salt and pepper to taste and heat gently,... - 38.5621
1. In a large bowl, mix together onions, lemon, red wine vinegar, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns, sugar, ginger, 2 1/2 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add beef roast and turn to coat on all sides.
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 1... - 47.2414
Old World Sauerbraten
1) In a deep ceramic or glass bowl put the meat.
2) In a bowl mix water, vinegar, lemon, cloves, onion, bay leaves, peppercorns, salt, and sugar.
3) Pour the mixture over meat.
4) Cover and place in refrigerator for 24-36 hours.
5) During... - 44.7769
Sauerbrateim is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Sauerbrateim, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.5094
Old Munich Sauerbraten
This old Munich sauertbraten is a marinated roast beef recipe. A quintessential european recipe, the old munich sauerbraten is prepared with a sour marinade of vinegar with herbs, spices and juniper berries. Cooked with brown sugar, the old munich sauerbraten... - 45.2839
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.2784
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 47.0445
Curried Chicken With Peaches
The simple curry sauce in this recipe is ex- tremely adaptable.
Obvious substitutes for the chicken are duck or turkey, but small birds like Cornish game hens, left whole or split in half, can also be used with excellent results.
Cubes of veal, lamb and beef,... - 25.7934