- » Lemon Knot Cookies
Lemon Knot Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon knot cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon knot cookies recipes.
Glazed Lemon Knots
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, mix well.
Separate roll dough into 8 rectangles, press perforations to seal.
Spread about 2 teaspoons of cheese mixture over each rectangle.
Roll dough jellyroll fashion, starting at long side.
Stretch... - 35.8199
Italian Bow Knot Cookies
Blend beaten eggs into dry ingredients, following with all other ingredients.
Knead until smooth.
Roll into pencil lengths and tie in bow knots.-Bake on greased cookie sheets in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. - 33.3479
Crisp Fried Knots
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs and granulated sugar until lemon-colored.
Mix in brandy, butter, salt, anise seeds, and lemon peel.
Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Spread 1/3 cup more flour on a board; turn dough out onto board and... - 40.7918
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla, lemon extract, and 2 teaspoons lemon zest.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to sugar mixture and beat... - 30.8816
Italian Christmas Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheet.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
Add orange juice and rind.
Add flour and baking powder; mix well.
Knead until no longer sticky, kneading in additional... - 47.1887
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, and baking powder. Stir with a wooden spoon to mix. Make a well in center.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs just enough to combine. Stir in milk and vanilla. Pour milk mixture into well... - 33.4272
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the icing sugar and syrup until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then work in the flour and mix well to make a soft dough.
Divide the dough into 30,... - 41.7381
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Espresso Almond Tortoni
Coarsely crush enough cookies to make 3 tablespoons; set aside.
Tie each strip of peel in a knot; set aside.
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, stir sugar, water, and chocolate over low heat until choco late melts; stir in almond extract.
Add chocolate mixture to... - 31.5126
Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add granulated sugar, sour cream, egg, vanilla, lemon peel, baking powder, mace, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until combined.
Beat in as much of... - 46.173
1) Heat oil in heavy pot to 365°F, 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) In a clean bowl, whisk whole eggs and egg yolks until soft and fluffy.
3) Blend in butter, brandy, sugar, and lemon rind and beat well.
4) Fold in the flour gently.
5) On... - 41.737