- » Lemon Grass
Lemon Grass Recipes
Lemon Grass is a perennial grass mostly seen in warm tropical regions. Commonly used as a herb, lemon grass is also known by other names like Cymbopogon, barbed wire grass, silky heads, citronella grass, Hierba ... More »
Lemon Grass Prawns Shrimp
1. Wash prawns (shrimp), leaving shells and heads intact and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. Place lemon grass, spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger and shrimp paste in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add sugar and... - 35.8724
Stir Fried Lettuce With Mussels And Lemon Grass
1. Place the mussels in a large saucepan.
2. Add the lemon grass, lemon juice and water to the pan of mussels, cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened. Discard any mussels that do not open.
3. Carefully remove... - 35.5574
Shellfish With Lemon Grass
1. Place shallots, lemon grass, garlic, ginger, chillies and lime leaves in a small bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place mussels in a wok and sprinkle over half the shallot mixture. Pour in water, cover and cook over a high heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add scallops,... - 32.9977
Lemon Grass Prawns
1. Wash prawns, leaving shells and heads intact and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. Place lemon grass, spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger and shrimp paste in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add sugar and coconut milk... - 30.7796
You May Also Like!
Lemon Grass Kabab
1 Combine all the ingredients together, except the lemon grass and lemon grass sticks. With moistened hands form into 12 balls. Then roll them in finely minced lemon grass.
2 Thread onto the lemon grass sticks. Brush with oil. Grill or barbecue for 15-20... - 31.855
Prawn And Lemon Grass Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns and set aside the shells. Cut off the white part of the lemon grass stalks, reserving the tops. Flatten the lemon grass stalks with a cleaver or pestle.
2. Heat the measured water in a saucepan and add the prawn shells and the... - 34.6008
Crispy Salmon With Lemon Grass Pesto
Blend or process peanuts, chilli, lemon grass, coriander, olive oil and juice until mixture forms a paste.
Cover pesto; refrigerate until required.
Heat enough vegetable oil to cover base of large pan; shallow-fry fish both sides, uncovered, until... - 36.9463
Spicy Prawn Soup Witn Lemon Grass
Bring the stock to the boil, add lemon grass, kaffir lime, then add the prawns and mushrooms.
Simmer for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are cooked, then add chillies, lime juice and fish sauce.
Taste and add more lime or fish sauce if needed; the soup should be... - 29.7856
Ahi Poki Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1) Lemon Grass Chili Dressing : In a bowl, stir the lime juice, soy sauce, water, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, lemon grass, ginger and garlic together, until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Ahi Poki Salad : In a mixing bowl, toss the tuna, onion, green... - 43.8933
Lemon Grass Vegetable Stew
1. Remove and discard tough outer leaves of lemon grass, saving about a 3-inch section of tender white root. Slice root in half lengthwise. Lightly crush lemon grass, using the side of a knife.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add lemon... - 37.8329
Sweet Hot Tea With Lemon Grass Fresh Peppermint And Mint
If you are using long leafed tea add two more teaspoons of tea.
Take a kettle and fill it with eight cups of water. Allow the water to boil. Wash the herbs and then pinch them, crush them and add to the boiling water. After two minutes add the four teaspoons... - 18.7208
Grilled Lemon Grass Catfish With Hoisin Ginger Sauce
Sprinkle catfish with lemon grass, set aside.
In small saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat garlic and onions and let sizzle for about 1 minute.
Do not let garlic burn.
Add hoisin sauce, water, rice wine vinegar and chili paste.
Reduce heat and... - 44.9147
Lemon Grass Tea
There is nothing like this Lemon Grass Tea to start off a day in a healthy way! I have substituted sugar for jaggery and also have spiced the tea, which makes it lot more flavorful and inviting! Give it a try and you will never settle for a plain version ever! - 39.0805
Baked Lime And Lemon Grass Fish
1. Place green onions, coriander, ginger, lemon grass, chili, lime juice, mirin, fish and soy sauces and lime leaves in a deep casserole. Mix to combine. Add fish. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 190°C /... - 35.5666
Lemon Grass Recipes By Category