- » Lemon Granita
Lemon Granita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon granita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon granita recipes.
1) In a pan, add in the sugar and water. Cook over low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Add in the lemon rind. Let the mixture boil for 5 minutes. Add in salt and strain into a bowl.
3) Let the mixture cool down.
4) Once cooled, stir in... - 38.3946
1. Pare 6 strips of rind from 1 of the lemons, then finely grate the remaining rind from the remaining lemons, being very careful not to remove any bitter white pith.
2. Roll the lemons back and forth on the counter, pressing down firmly. Cut each in half and... - 36.6445
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and sugar to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cook 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, from lemons, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 3/4 cup juice.
3. Stir lemon peel and juice into sugar syrup; pour into 8" by 8"... - 24.6316
You May Also Like!
Lemon And Mint Granita
1. In a food processor crush all the ingredients together and serve immediately decorated with afresh mint leaf. - 27.5108
Granita Di Limone
Dissolve the sugar in the water.
Leave until cold then stir in the juice of the lemons and the finely grated peel.
Freeze as directed in caffe granita but allow a little more time as the extra sugar slows up the freezing process. - 20.9282
Lemon Honey Granita
Lemon Honey Granita recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 37.7976
When hot weather hits, there's nothing better than a super-refreshing lemon granita... very easy to make, no ice cream maker required! - 125.514
Lemon And Basil Granita
1. Combine basil, sugar and wine in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Strain mixture. Discard solids. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon and lime juices and lemon rind.
3. Pour mixture into a shallow... - 31.2801
Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and beat to puree.
Pour into freezer tray and freeze until firm but not hard.
Scrape back into blender or food processor, beating to sherbet consistency.
Cantaloupe or honeydew melon may be substituted for... - 23.377
1. In a medium heat proof dish, tip in the sugar, water and the lemon rind.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
3. Stir this mixture and then microwave on HIGH again for 2 minutes more
4. Cool this mix over ice.
5. Add the lemon juice... - 35.3862
Watermelon granita is a refreshing dessert that is little grainy and tastes out of this world. If you wish learn this recipe step by step then watch this quick video. Make the granita as per the instructions from the chef. - 104.166
Granita Di Limone
Put water and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, stir in the lemon rind, and cook for 5 minutes.
Strain the liquid into a bowl and let cool at room temperature.
Discard the lemon rind.
Stir in the lemon juice and place in ice trays in the... - 32.3548
Raspberry Cassis Granita
Raspberry Cassis Granita is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Raspberry Cassis Granita; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 39.0454
Lemon Granita Recipes By Category