- » Lemon Gnocchi
Lemon Gnocchi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon gnocchi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon gnocchi recipes.
Lemon Gnocchi With Peas & Kale
Recipe for Lemon Gnocchi with Peas & Kale, Gnocchi is the perfect weeknight meal! It takes only 2-3 minutes to cook and can be paired with any number of sauces for an easy to prepare yet delicious dish! Lemon Gnocchi with Peas & Kale is both fresh and hearty.... - 128.575
You May Also Like!
Sauteed Vegetable Gnocchi
Gnocchi is like little delicious globs of doughy goodness. If you€™ve never had it, then you€™re missing out! This recipe is simple and tasty. Using peppers and mushrooms to layer on subtle earthy flavors to the potatoey Gnocchi, I think we have a... - 35.6759
Mushroom And Beef Gnocchi
My husband can live on the Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi. This tasty gnocchi is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as its quiet popular with my guests! Try this delicious Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi for yourself. - 42.2533
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Salsify Chestnuts And Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly,
2. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with water and squeeze a lemon half... - 33.4645
Gnocchi With Sage Brown Butter Sauce
1. Cook the gnocchi according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired; drain.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter just begins to turn brown, 4-5... - 25.4724
Beer Braised Beef With Rosemary-scented Gnocchi
Welcome back to the Food Lab, I'm going to make some serious autumnal comfort food today; I'll show you how to make the most out of some very inexpensive ingredients. I'm braising beef in beer, and then I am going to show you how easy it is to make gnocchi.... - 0
Tuna Gnocchi Salad
1. Cook cauliflower and broccoli in a saucepan having salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables become crispy tender. Using a slotted spoon, take out, rinse with cold water, shake dry, and keep aside in a large salad bowl.
2. In the... - 41.1037
Egg And Lemon Sauced Chicken
In skillet brown chicken in butter or margarine over medium heat about 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly and adding onion the last 5 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Cover and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; keep... - 36.3496
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0
Sea Bass With Celeriac
Peel and grate celeriac.
(A food processor makes this task easy.) Combine with chicken stock, lemon juice, and onion.
Spoon into one large ovenproof casserole or four individual ones.
Top with four serving-sized pieces of sea bass... - 42.4507
Lemon Gnocchi Recipes By Category