- » Lemon Glaze Frosting
Lemon Glaze Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon glaze frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon glaze frosting recipes.
Lemon Glaze Topping
|n a bow| combine icing sugar and lemon zest.
Add lemon juice gradually, mixing well until desired consistency is reached. - 15.9514
Lemon Glazed Icing
Mix icing sugar with warm lemon juice instead of water. Add a few drops of lemon colour and essence. - 18.0959
Quick And Easy Rich Chocolate Frosting
Sometimes something as good and simple as chocolate frosting can jazz up your cake. Betty shows how to make a lovely and decadent chocolate frosting that will add flavor, richness, and fanciful finish to your cake. Follow the recipe video to learn how to make... - 93.4318
Healthy Whipped Topping
In medium sized mixing bowl, combine ice water, skim milk powder and lemon juice; mix together.
Beat with electric beaters, set at high speed, until mixture is firm (approximately 5 to 10 minutes).
Blend in the honey.
In individual custard cup, dissolve... - 31.4541
Mix all ingredients, blending to a smooth, spready consistency.
Use on sponge cake, angel cake and tea breads. - 20.6829
Cranberry Glazed Baby Carrots
To Cook Carrots: Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil, add carrots, and boil gently, covered, until crisp-tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
(Carrots may be refrigerated overnight. Bring to room... - 29.0904
Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and then simmer for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
2. This makes 1/3 cup that can be served as a frosting, sauce or a glaze. - 22.2449
1. Combine granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, without stirring, to 226° on a candy thermometer; remove mixture from heat.
2. Cool to 125°, then gradually beat... - 21.6402
Strawberry-glazed Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Strawberry Glaze; beat thoroughly.
Spoon into Graham Cracker Crust.
Bake 1 hour.
Cool, then top with Strawberry Glaze. - 38.6355
In covered saucepan cook fruit with a few tablespoons water and lemon juice till soft.
Transfer fruit and cooking liquid to blender, and blend at medium speed.
With a spoon, fold fruit puree into Ice "Cream" and pour over crushed ice in tall glass. - 22.3976
Chill bowl and beater; place milk in freezing compartment of your refrigerator until it is icy-cold.
Whip until stiff.
Add sugar and lemon juice.
Continue whipping to blend in. - 18.1214
Chocolate Coated Party Cakes
1. Beat egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, and lemon peel until very thick and lemon colored. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until frothy; add 1/3 cup sugar gradually, continuing to beat until stiff peaks are formed.
3. Fold egg yolk mixture into beaten whites until... - 36.3055
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar, and cook and stir until clear.
Add maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste, and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 37.0235
Frosted Brown Sugar Bubble Loaf
Mix biscuit mix with 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, mace, and salt thoroughly; set aside.
Combine almonds, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, and lemon peel; mix well.
Blend milk, egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, and the extract.
Make a well in the center of the dry... - 43.9743
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar and cook and stir until clear.
Add Maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 39.1509
1) In a large, granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) Place the pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, to 226°F on a candy thermometer; remove from heat.
3) Allow to cool to 125°F, and slowly beat in... - 42.8514
Sunshine Lemon Roll
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 10 minutes or until light and lemony.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Blend in water and vanilla in thin... - 41.5976
Combine honey, lemon juice, and melted butter in a pan, add cooked onions and simmer slowly about 8-10 minutes until onions are glazed. - 17.4846
Glazed Anise Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine yeast, 1 1/4 cups flour, and aniseed.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt in saucepan just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt butter.
Add heated liquid to flour mixture in mixing bowl; add egg and lemon peel and juice.
Beat at... - 44.518
Lemon Date Diamonds
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl, until well blended; stir in vegetable oil, dates and pecans. Sift flour mixture over top, then blend in. Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking... - 31.4546
Glazed Cheesecake Rolls
Grease cookie sheets.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; add 1 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, blend 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
In small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup water and... - 40.2487
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.041
Lemon Twist Bars
Lemon Twist Bars is something you gotta try. The main upside of these Lemon Twist Bars is the tangy-sweety flavor of the lemon together with the richness of butter and other flavorings. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and sweety Lemon Twist Bars. - 39.2659
Lemon Tea Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl combine all cookie ingredients except flour, lemon peel and food coloring.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until very light and creamy (2 to 3 minutes).
By hand, stir in flour until well mixed.
In small bowl... - 40.4327
Lemon Swirl Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) To prepare lemon filling, in the top of double boiler beat egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
3) Add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, butter and 2 tablespoons lemon peel.
4) Cook and stir over simmering... - 48.2867
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour tube pan, or 13 x 9-inch pan.
Dissolve Jell-0 in water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared pan.
For tube pan, bake approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes; for 13 x 9-inch pan, bake approximately 30... - 42.0384
Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts
Express your love for your family this Christmas with these Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts. These delicious fried breads are a perfect treat even for a family get together during other times. Try these Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts and tell me if you like... - 39.9478
Lemony Prune Loaf
Grease and flour bottom and sides of 9x5-inch pan.
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dry frosting mix, flour, baking powder, soda, salt, eggs, oil and prune filling.
Stir until well blended.
Fold in walnuts and graham cracker crumbs.
Pour... - 36.4528
Amazingly delicious venetian tart guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 42.7338
Currant And Raisin Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored, add lemon extract, then gradually add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just... - 41.6311
Sourdough Zucchini Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
Stir in sourdough starter, zucchini, and spices.
Mix salt, soda, and sugar; sprinkle over batter, and stir in.
Add flour and stir until smooth; add raisins and walnuts, stir well.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13... - 37.9567
Camden Election Day Cake
Camden Election Day Cake is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Camden Election Day Cake wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.7277
1. Heat honey and butter or margarine in small saucepan just until mixture comes to boiling; cool.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg onto wax paper.
3. Beat eggs until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; gradually beat in sugar;... - 35.9241
Grease and flour 4 round layer pans, 8 or 9 x 1 1/2 inches.
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes; pour into large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in flour, baking powder and salt alternately with... - 42.4247
Casa Bateman Carrot Cake
Grate carrots with medium side of grater.
Sift together flour, soda, spices and salt.
Beat eggs until very light, then gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy and a pale cream color.
Slowly add oil, beating to keep mixture light.
With rubber scraper,... - 42.0862
Party Petits Fours
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 15X10X 1-inch baking pan, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites... - 44.5044
Make a few days ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar with eggs well.
3. Gradually beat in flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; stir in nuts, orange peel, and lemon peel.
4.... - 39.1803
Apricot Petit Fours
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of... - 40.1269
Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Line three 8x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans with a double thickness of wax paper. (Do not grease.)
2. Beat egg whites in a large bowl at high speed with electric mixer, until foamy white and double in volume. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup of the sugar, until... - 38.0071