- » Lemon Glaze Frosting
Lemon Glaze Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon glaze frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon glaze frosting recipes.
Lemon Glaze Topping
|n a bow| combine icing sugar and lemon zest.
Add lemon juice gradually, mixing well until desired consistency is reached. - 18.4862
Lemon Glazed Icing
Mix icing sugar with warm lemon juice instead of water. Add a few drops of lemon colour and essence. - 15.9231
Quick And Easy Rich Chocolate Frosting
Sometimes something as good and simple as chocolate frosting can jazz up your cake. Betty shows how to make a lovely and decadent chocolate frosting that will add flavor, richness, and fanciful finish to your cake. Follow the recipe video to learn how to make... - 91.844
Mix all ingredients, blending to a smooth, spready consistency.
Use on sponge cake, angel cake and tea breads. - 23.0686
Healthy Whipped Topping
In medium sized mixing bowl, combine ice water, skim milk powder and lemon juice; mix together.
Beat with electric beaters, set at high speed, until mixture is firm (approximately 5 to 10 minutes).
Blend in the honey.
In individual custard cup, dissolve... - 33.5249
Cranberry Glazed Baby Carrots
To Cook Carrots: Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil, add carrots, and boil gently, covered, until crisp-tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
(Carrots may be refrigerated overnight. Bring to room... - 31.1498
Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and then simmer for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
2. This makes 1/3 cup that can be served as a frosting, sauce or a glaze. - 22.517
1. Combine granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, without stirring, to 226° on a candy thermometer; remove mixture from heat.
2. Cool to 125°, then gradually beat... - 23.159
Strawberry-glazed Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Strawberry Glaze; beat thoroughly.
Spoon into Graham Cracker Crust.
Bake 1 hour.
Cool, then top with Strawberry Glaze. - 40.748
Chill bowl and beater; place milk in freezing compartment of your refrigerator until it is icy-cold.
Whip until stiff.
Add sugar and lemon juice.
Continue whipping to blend in. - 19.5574
In covered saucepan cook fruit with a few tablespoons water and lemon juice till soft.
Transfer fruit and cooking liquid to blender, and blend at medium speed.
With a spoon, fold fruit puree into Ice "Cream" and pour over crushed ice in tall glass. - 23.6404
Chocolate Coated Party Cakes
1. Beat egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, and lemon peel until very thick and lemon colored. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until frothy; add 1/3 cup sugar gradually, continuing to beat until stiff peaks are formed.
3. Fold egg yolk mixture into beaten whites until... - 37.746
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar, and cook and stir until clear.
Add maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste, and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 39.1268
Frosted Brown Sugar Bubble Loaf
Mix biscuit mix with 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, mace, and salt thoroughly; set aside.
Combine almonds, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, and lemon peel; mix well.
Blend milk, egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, and the extract.
Make a well in the center of the dry... - 45.7879
Frosted Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries.
Mix the juice smoothly with the cornstarch and sugar and cook and stir until clear.
Add Maraschino juice, lemon juice, a few drops food coloring and the cherries.
Taste and add a little more sugar if you wish.
Spread in prepared... - 43.211
1) In a large, granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) Place the pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, to 226°F on a candy thermometer; remove from heat.
3) Allow to cool to 125°F, and slowly beat in... - 44.207
Sunshine Lemon Roll
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl for 10 minutes or until light and lemony.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Blend in water and vanilla in thin... - 42.896
Glazed Anise Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine yeast, 1 1/4 cups flour, and aniseed.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt in saucepan just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt butter.
Add heated liquid to flour mixture in mixing bowl; add egg and lemon peel and juice.
Beat at... - 44.9923
Lemon Date Diamonds
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl, until well blended; stir in vegetable oil, dates and pecans. Sift flour mixture over top, then blend in. Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking... - 33.0715
Combine honey, lemon juice, and melted butter in a pan, add cooked onions and simmer slowly about 8-10 minutes until onions are glazed. - 19.85
Glazed Cheesecake Rolls
Grease cookie sheets.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; add 1 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, blend 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
In small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup water and... - 42.6646
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.6379
Lemon Twist Bars
Lemon Twist Bars is something you gotta try. The main upside of these Lemon Twist Bars is the tangy-sweety flavor of the lemon together with the richness of butter and other flavorings. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and sweety Lemon Twist Bars. - 40.7013
Lemon Tea Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl combine all cookie ingredients except flour, lemon peel and food coloring.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until very light and creamy (2 to 3 minutes).
By hand, stir in flour until well mixed.
In small bowl... - 44.1785
Lemon Swirl Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) To prepare lemon filling, in the top of double boiler beat egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
3) Add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, butter and 2 tablespoons lemon peel.
4) Cook and stir over simmering... - 50.246
Refreshing Lemon Cake
This is a classic.With its mild sweet sour taste it is sure to be a winner. A very good accompaniment for tea or coffee, this cake also takes credit for its off white or lemony color. - 0
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour tube pan, or 13 x 9-inch pan.
Dissolve Jell-0 in water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into prepared pan.
For tube pan, bake approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes; for 13 x 9-inch pan, bake approximately 30... - 44.04
Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts
Express your love for your family this Christmas with these Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts. These delicious fried breads are a perfect treat even for a family get together during other times. Try these Ukrainian Christmas Doughnuts and tell me if you like... - 41.4197
Lemony Prune Loaf
Grease and flour bottom and sides of 9x5-inch pan.
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dry frosting mix, flour, baking powder, soda, salt, eggs, oil and prune filling.
Stir until well blended.
Fold in walnuts and graham cracker crumbs.
Pour... - 37.5569
Amazingly delicious venetian tart guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 44.9908
Currant And Raisin Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored, add lemon extract, then gradually add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just... - 43.8917
Sourdough Zucchini Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in eggs.
Stir in sourdough starter, zucchini, and spices.
Mix salt, soda, and sugar; sprinkle over batter, and stir in.
Add flour and stir until smooth; add raisins and walnuts, stir well.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13... - 40.5473
Camden Election Day Cake
Camden Election Day Cake is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Camden Election Day Cake wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.0362
1. Heat honey and butter or margarine in small saucepan just until mixture comes to boiling; cool.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg onto wax paper.
3. Beat eggs until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; gradually beat in sugar;... - 36.9268
Grease and flour 4 round layer pans, 8 or 9 x 1 1/2 inches.
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes; pour into large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in flour, baking powder and salt alternately with... - 43.5975
Casa Bateman Carrot Cake
Grate carrots with medium side of grater.
Sift together flour, soda, spices and salt.
Beat eggs until very light, then gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy and a pale cream color.
Slowly add oil, beating to keep mixture light.
With rubber scraper,... - 43.7696
Party Petits Fours
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 15X10X 1-inch baking pan, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites... - 46.7175
Make a few days ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar with eggs well.
3. Gradually beat in flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; stir in nuts, orange peel, and lemon peel.
4.... - 41.451
Apricot Petit Fours
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of... - 42.2049
Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Line three 8x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans with a double thickness of wax paper. (Do not grease.)
2. Beat egg whites in a large bowl at high speed with electric mixer, until foamy white and double in volume. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup of the sugar, until... - 39.5032
Fresh Strawberry Pie
1. Wash strawberries first.
2. Separate the good ones and not so good ones.
3. Keep aside a cup of not so good strawberries.
4. Pat dry good strawberries with paper towels.
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and corn starch.
6. Make a puree of... - 45.4873
Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness; cut in eight 5 inch squares.
Combine blueberries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and salt; place a heaping tablespoon on each square.
Fold pastry in half diagonally; seal edges with fork.
Cut slits for escape of steam.
Place... - 33.4047
Scrumptious Apple Cake
Preheat oven 350°F.
Beat egg whites until slightly foamy in medium bowl.
Stir in sugar and applesauce.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Stir flour mixture and vanilla into applesauce mixture.
Spread apples in 13 x9 inch baking pan... - 46.3976
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 46.5814
Make several days ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and pepper. Add cardamom, anise seeds, orange peel, and citron. Toss to coat well with flour.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, mix butter with granulated... - 41.5002
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter.... - 48.18
In Bosch bowl, soften yeast in 1/4 cup water.
Add the margarine, sugar or honey, eggs, salt, vanilla, lemon flavoring, milk or water, and flours.
Knead 10 minutes.
Cover, and let rise 1 hour.
Stir down, and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface.
Roll out to... - 39.9702
Hungarian Dobosch Torte
Oil a 10 1/2 x l5 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan and line bottom only with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small beater bowl until moist peaks form, then beat in the sugar gradually.
Beat until stiff.
Scrape egg-white meringue into a larger bowl,... - 40.2749
Iced Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 10 X 6 X 1 inch rectangular pan, grease well with butter and line the bottom.
3. Take a pan, place on low heat, melt butter. Take off from heat and keep aside for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Sieve in flour... - 50.3464
Raspberry Laced Wedding Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until soft peaks form (3 to 4 minutes).
Continue beating, gradually adding 11/3 cups sugar, until stiff, but not dry peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In another... - 45.464
Carrot Pudding Ring
Cream shortening and sugar together until well blended.
Sift flour with soda, baking powder and salt.
Prepare grated carrots, lemon peel and juice.
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 6-cup ring mold.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture and beat until... - 42.6574
Remove neck and giblets from goose, reserving liver, and place in medium saucepan with water, onion, carrot, celery, salt to taste and peppercorns.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until giblets are tender.
Allow to cool, then... - 43.4977
Raisin Spice Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, brown sugar and egg in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to very low; add sifted dry... - 34.6932
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Roll the pastry dough into 1/8 inch thickness and cut out 8 squares of the size 5-inches.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, blueberries, lemon juice, flour and salt. Heap a tablespoon of this mixture on... - 40.0141
Rich Sweet Dough
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine dissolved yeast and remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
Dough will be very soft.
Cover with a damp cloth.
Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Shape as... - 40.2475
Sour Cream Pound Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Sift dry ingredients 3 times and add alternately with sour cream to first mixture, beating until smooth.
Pour into 9-inch tube pan lined on the... - 44.7149
Banana Spook Cake
This Banana Spook Cake is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Banana Spook Cake for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 49.3069
Banana Spook Cake
1. Follow the instructions given in the package and bake the cake in 2 layer pans. Allow to cool.
2. Take a saucepan, add 4 bananas and mash. Stir in ¼ cup of lemon juice and sugar. Stirring continuously, allow to cook till mixture starts boiling... - 47.2618
Polish Christmas Bread
You'll simply love this Polish Christmas Bread. This spiced fruit and nut bread topped with egg meringue and almonds will set your mood correct for the party. You are welcome to make suggestions about this Polish Christmas Bread. - 47.4768
Gateau Almond With Buttercream
Melt butter; set aside to cool.
In bowl combine eggs and sugar; stir till just combined.
Set bowl over large saucepan containing 2 inches hot, not boiling, water.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, till lukewarm, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 39.0764
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
This baumkuchen torte recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dessert. Truly speaking this dessert brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 39.6732
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 45.0244
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2xlO 1/2xl inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In small mixer bowl, beat eggs about 5 minutes or until very thick and lemon... - 41.7584
St. Barbara's Bread
Celebrate the feast of St. Barbara this year with this utterly delicious St. Barbara's Bread. Make this spicy and nutty bread glazed with confectioner's icing beforehand and see for yourself if you really like it. Your suggestions for this St. Barbara's... - 44.6714
Stollen is a sweet German Christmas traditional bread. Full of currants, cherries, fruits and nuts, this sweet bread is apt for celebrating the forthcoming occasion. Try this Stollen and tell me if you like it. - 45.9811