- » Lemon Garnish
Lemon Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon garnish recipes.
Lemon Ice Cream Pie
1) Make 1/2-inch slices of ice cream. Lightly grease 9-inch piepan and place ice cream at the bottom and sides of it.
2) As ice cream softens, smooth slices with a spoon and shape up as a pie shell.
3) Place in fridge for 2 1/2 hours till firm.
4) In... - 45.509
Cabbage And Lemon Salad
1) Remove the top portion of cabbage.
2) On a chopping board, press the cabbage firmly with the cut side down and shred it finely with a saw-edged, stainless steel knife.
3) Cover the cabbage with ice cold water and leave aside for 30... - 45.3076
1)Marinate chicken in lemon juice for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
2)Steam cook chicken for 10 minutes until cooked and tender.
3)In a measuring cup, collect juice from cooked chicken. If this falls short of half the cup add water to... - 39.9579
Lemon Balm Punch
1) Mix sugar and water and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together the sugar mixture, 1/2 cup lemon balm leaves, mint leaves, and lemon juice in it.
3) Cover the mixture and leave overnight.
4) Take a large pitcher or punch... - 39.6388
1) Take a dessert cup or stemmed cocktail glass and drop one scoop of lemon sorbet alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it.
2) Drizzle on top of each serving with 1 shot lemon liqueur and some grated lemon zest.
3) Decorate with wafer cookies... - 34.5049
Pear Lemon Sorbet
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan; freeze until almost firm.
Break mixture into large pieces; place in processor bowl.
Process several seconds or until... - 33.5382
Lemon Frosted Ice Cream Cones
1. In medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, milk, and lemon extract. Beat with wooden spoon, until smooth.
2. With small spatula, spread lemon frosting around top edge and side of cone to make border 3/4 inch deep.
3. Decorate or sprinkle with one or more... - 30.2899
Lemon Garnish Recipes By Category