- » Lemon Garlic Sea Bass
Lemon Garlic Sea Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lemon Garlic Sea Bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lemon Garlic Sea Bass recipes.
Broiled Sea Bass
Sprinkle fish with salt; brush with oil place on greased broiler rack 6 inches from heat.
Broil for 5 minutes on one side, 5 to 8 minutes on other side; combine remaining ingredients.
Mix well; serve sauce with fish - 28.2438
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 47.4444
French Style Sea Bass En Papillote
Looking for some inspiration for easy-and-quick healthful weeknight meal? Try preparing this French style fish recipe a la Chef Hermann style that surely won't disappoint you. A perfect way for enjoying the raw, natural flavor of sparkling fillet of sea bass.... - 91.2763
Oven-roasted Sea Bass
This oven roasted sea bass recipe is a simple yet delicious recipe for preparing sea bass. Cooked with a mrinade of honey, lemon juice, garlic and paprika for a smokey flavor, the bass fillets are cooked in a skillet and can be served with a salad. - 42.3531
Baked Sea Bass With Cumin And Tomatoes
Heat the oven to 325Â°F.
Combine the mustard, salt, garlic, and cumin seeds.
Place the bass into a foil-lined, greased baking pan and pour the mustard sauce over it.
Add the tomatoes, cover, and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the fish is done but not... - 32.1294
Baked Sea Bass And Vegetables
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add potato, onion, carrot, and garlic; cover and cook 3 minutes.
Add pepper and next 5 ingredients; cover and cook an additional 15 minutes or until... - 35.1969
Sea Bass With Gremolata
1. First make the gremolata. Mix together the parsley, lemon zest and juice, olive oil and garlic in a bowl and put to one side.
2. Season the sea bass with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, and fry the... - 33.7439
Sea Bass & Shrimp Provencale
Seed and coarsely chop 2 of the tomatoes.
Cut remaining tomato into 6 wedges; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until limp about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes and garlic; cook,... - 43.6643
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342
Sea Bass Melbourne
1 Place the ingredients for the stock in a large saucepan and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 Tie up the fish to hold it in a figure 'S' shape and place it in a fish kettle.
Cover with the stock and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Cool the fish in the... - 43.1964
Sea Bass With Herb Butter
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. Wash the fish fillets
4. In a large bowl, tip in the mixture of the crushed garlic, olive oil and lemon juice.
5. Marinate the fish in the marinade for 2 hours
6. In a blender bowl,... - 45.5836
Ginger Marinated Sea Bass
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Place fish in a shallow, nonmetallic dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, ginger, brown sugar, ground red pepper, and garlic.
Pour over fish; turn fish to... - 40.2435
Ginger Marinated Sea Bass
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. In a shallow dish combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 1... - 29.2304
Sea Bass In A Salt Crust - Italian
Today we'll cook with Sonia the sea bass in a salt crust, a very simple and quick dish which keeps the flavor and the nutritional values of fish intact. - 125.287
Salt Crust Sea Bass
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2) Keep the used lemon shells in the fish cavity in, then score the skin of the fish.
3) In a bowl, add the oil, chilli, garlic, parsley and lemon zest and mix well. Then, rub the mixture... - 39.3271
Sea Bass With A Warm Brown Shrimp Vinaigrette
Fry the fish in a little olive oil skin side down for 4 minutes until the skin is golden and crisp, then turn over and cook for 2 minutes until just opaque.
Remove the fish and keep warm.
In the same pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic, tomatoes,... - 35.6026
Whole Red Snapper, Salmon, Trout Or Sea Bass
Make an aluminum foil pan large enough to hold fish.
Brush surface of foil pan well with melted butter, margarine or oil.
Cut head and tail from fish, if desired.
Clean fish, dram and dry with paper towels.
Place fish on pan.
Combine lemon juice,... - 45.8175
Baked Sea Bass With Cauliflower And Potato Mash
Sea Bass is a super fish and the video has a lovely recipe that well retains its flavors and juices. Roberto bakes the fish and serves it with a vegetable mash, the flavors are subtle yet heavenly. Watch the video and try the recipe if you want to cook sea... - 105.158
Sea Bass In Pecan Sauce
In large skillet combine the first 5 ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add the fish and simmer until fish flakes.
Place fish on a serving platter.
Remove the peppercorns and bayleaf from the liquid, then pour into a blender.
Add the remaining ingredients and... - 41.6485
Greek Islands Sea Bass
1) Prepare the herb-infused oil in a saucepan heating the olive oil for 1 minute over medium heat.
2) Take off from heat, add oregano, lemon zest and garlic.
3) Let stand for 1 hour or overnight at room temperature.
4) Transfer to a portable leak proof... - 44.2117
Pan Fried Sea Bass With Puy Lentils
1. Put the lentils in a pan with the bay leaf and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then gently simmer for about 20 mins or until tender. Mix the shallot in a bowl with the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs. Season well. Drain the... - 32.991
Sea Bass With Artichoke Saute
1. Spray the broiler rack with non-stick spray; preheat the broiler.
2. Heat 2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens,about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the... - 35.8343
Black Tapenade With Sea Bass, Flageolet Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
1. Put the olives, anchovy fillets, crushed garlic and capers into a food processor or blender and blend to a rough puree. Add 5 tablespoons of the virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and salt and pepper and briefly blend once more.
2. Put the fish steaks... - 35.1777
Sea Bass In Green Chutney
Clean and wash fish thoroughly under cold running water.
Pat dry, inside and out.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place the ginger and garlic in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at a high speed until you have a smooth... - 44.5806
Mexican Sea Bass With Summer Squash
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 1 minute.
Add bell peppers, jalapeno, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Stir in cumin and next 4 ingredients.
Arrange fish over tomato mixture; sprinkle lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon pepper... - 42.991
Baked Curried Sea Bass With Lentils
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cook lentils along with bay leaf in 3 cups boiling water in a saucepan for 40 to 45 minutes.
3. Take off from heat, cool partially, drain excess water, and stir in Cajun seasoning.
4. In olive oil, saute... - 45.3825
Steamed Oriental Style Sea Bass
In a mood to have some healthy food? Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sea Bass - Steamed Oriental Style. A great dish that is not only tasty but very healthy too. Everyone should definitely check this video out. - 100.514
Seared Bass With Braised Onions Garlic And Eggplant
Are you calorie concious? Do you always try to avoid those calorie-laden dishes? This recipe of Seared Bass With Braised Onions Garlic And Eggplant is the end of your worries! I am sure you will be happy to know that this dish is prepared with very little oil... - 44.4113
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 32.2592
Fish With Lime And Garlic
1. Cut deep diagonal slits in both sides of the fish. Place lemon grass, ginger, the halved green chilli, lime leaves and coriander plants in cavity of fish.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place fish on a wire rack and place above... - 35.7769
Pickled Fish Appetizer
Try this delicious version of Pickled Fish Appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, this Pickled Fish Appetizer is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.6128
Soy Lemon Halibut
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, Worcestershire, garlic, and pepper in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add fish and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in... - 41.8073
Spicy Fish Ragout Over Lemon Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, lemon juice, butter, lemon zest, and 1/4 teaspoon of the cayenne. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about... - 37.4573
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse in cold water to prevent sticking.
Drain and set aside.
Saute" onions and garlic until onions are soft.
Add fish and cook for 1 minute.
Add and cook approx 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Fold into... - 47.614
Fish In Foil
Fish In Foil has a great taste. Fish In Foil gets its taste from fish mixed with rosemary, flavored with lemon juice, wrapped in a foil. Fish In Foil is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.6758
Pan seared sea bass with saffron cream sauce
sea bass 04 0z steak
Onion -½ medium(fine chopped)
Garlic -01 tablespoon
white wine-½ cup
Heavy cream- 1 cup
Saffron - few flakes
# saute onion and garlic and deglace with white wine .add cream... - 23.934
Broiled Fish Dijon
Rinse fish, pat dry, and arrange in a single layer in a rimmed 10- by 15-inch baking pan or broiler pan.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
In a small bowl, stir together mustard and garlic; spread over tops of fillets.
Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat until fish is... - 31.3826
Wash and dry the fish; cut into thirds crosswise.
Rub the fish with a mixture of the salt and curry powder.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic and onions 5 minutes.
Add the fish; saute 1 minute on each side.
Mix together the lemon juice, sugar,... - 32.9737
Baked Fish With Soy Sauce
Wash and dry the fish; rub with a mixture of the pepper and garlic.
Place in an oiled baking dish.
Bake in a 375° oven 10 minutes.
Mix together the oil, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Pour half the mixture over the fish; bake 10 minutes.
Turn fish; add remaining... - 33.4492
Greek Fish And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a small bowl, combine the lemon rind, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Place half the mixture in a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Add the potatoes and 3 tablespoons of the oil, and mix to coat the potatoes well. Spread... - 30.8626
1. In nonreactive 6-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, yellow pepper, garlic, and lemon peel. Cook, stirring, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Increase heat to high; stir in tomatoes, clam broth, wine, water, salt, and... - 31.1686
Steamed Whole Fish
Have fish scaled and cleaned and head removed, if you prefer.
Lightly score the skin so seasonings will flavor the fish.
Combine salt, pepper, and ginger; rub on fish thoroughly.
Pour water into large frying pan or wok; add pickling spices, bay leaves,... - 36.369
Have the fish filleted and cut into serving-sized pieces.
Wash and dry.
Pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onion mixture for 3 minutes.
Add the lemon... - 41.5281
This Bouillabaisse tastes incredible ! If you want to slurp one of the best assorted fish soups make this right away ! You'll surely like this Bouillabaisse ! Feel free to share your thoughts on this magnificent fish soup with me. - 43.8675
Baked Fish Provencal
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and cook until soft; stir in tomatoes and garlic.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and heat through.
Arrange fish in a single layer in a greased shallow baking... - 40.1606
Easy seafood Chowder
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut the fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot butter or olive oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, lemon juice, fish bouillon cubes, bay leaf, chicken... - 45.738
Simmered Gefullte Fish
Cut fish in small pieces.
Add onion, celery, garlic, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
Put through fine grinder twice.
Put in large bowl and add eggs, parsley, matzo meal.
Add cream slowly until well absorbed.
Mold fish paste into... - 45.7615
Indian Style Fish Curry
1) Make the fish into fillets and cut into serving-sized pieces. Wash the pieces, dry and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
3) In a skillet,... - 48.2706
In a 4 to 5-quart kettle over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Add onion and potatoes to bacon and drippings and cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 10 minutes).
Add tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid; stir in vermouth,... - 38.5482
Baked Red Snapper With Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of parchment paper or foil.
2. Place the orange, lemon, and lime zests in a food processor or blender. Gradually add the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili powder,... - 39.9533
1. Thaw fish and shrimp, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into 1-inch cubes. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails intact. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Set aside.
2. Cut off and discard upper stalks of fennel, reserving some of the... - 33.3691
1) Slice fish into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a soup pot, over medium heat, cook a mixture of garlic, onion and 2 tablespoons of water for 3-5 minutes until onion becomes translucent and liquid evaporates.
3) Stir in green pepper, carrots,... - 47.73
Cover the cleaned fish and shellfish with cold water (or fish stock if you have it).
The amount of liquid should be no less than 5 cups.
Bring it to a boil and.simmer until the fish is cooked through and the mollusks have all opened.
Strain fish and set... - 43.4191
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 42.893