Lemon Butter Sauce
- » Lemon Garlic Parsley Butter Sauce
Lemon Garlic Parsley Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon garlic parsley butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon garlic parsley butter sauce recipes.
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 97.941
Parsley Garlic Sauce
1. Prepare a 1-cup glass measure with the butter and then microwave at HIGH for 1 minute till melted. Set aside
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a blender till thick and lemon colored.
3. Turn the blender down to low and then add the butter to the... - 35.0872
Parsley Garlic Sauce
Place butter in a 1-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
(Do not allow the butter to boil.) Set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of electric blender; blend until thick and lemon colored.
Turn blender to low... - 28.8537
Chicken Marengo With Parsley
Remove skin from chickens; cut each chicken into quarters.
Pour oil into large, heavy skillet; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
Remove onion from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add chicken to... - 43.4341
Skewered Shrimp With Garlic Butter Sauce
Peel and devein shrimp; to devein without cutting, slip a thin wooden skewer through back of each shrimp.
Pull gently up through back, lifting and pulling out vein (if present, it can be seen).
Repeat along back in several spots if vein breaks.
Impale 8 to 10... - 37.7516
Porcini Mushroom Penne Rigate With Garlic Butter Sauce
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta and drain, when done.
2) In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms and garlic in hot butter and olive oil for 4 minutes over medium heat.
3) Pour in wine, lemon juice and scallions and boil.
4) Mix... - 39.9268
Lemon Chicken With Parsley
1.Grate zest of one of the lemons.
2.Also squeeze out the juice.
3.Add in parsley, tarragon and garlic.
4.Microwave at 100% for 40 seconds.
5. Brush chicken with this mixture.
6.Place it on a rack and cook at 70% for 22 min/kg (10 min/lb).
7.Spoon out... - 47.7697
Shrimp In Garlic Butter
Melt butter in small skillet.
Add garlic, parsley lemon juice and salt-reserve tor basting sauce.
Thread shrimp on 4 to 6 skewers.
Place shrimp on greased grill, 4 to 6 inches from hot coals.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with... - 26.5764
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.2448
Clams In Lemon Butter Saue
Scrub clams thoroughly, discarding any that are cracked or open.
Place clams in a large bowl; cover with cold water, and sprinkle with cornmeal.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse clams; set aside.
Combine clams, chopped onion, shallots,... - 40.6143
Lemon, Garlic And Chile Wings
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting... - 36.2162
Chicken Fricassee With Parsley Sauce
Heat oil and brown garlic in it.
Remove garlic and cook chicken in the oil until brown on all sides.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add water and cook, covered, until tender.
Serve with parsley sauce.
Melt butter and add flour.
Blend well and add... - 43.2844
Microwave Halibut In Lemon Sauce
1. In a glass bowl, place the butter and melt it on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes
2. Add the onions, parsley, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder to the butter and mix well.
3. Place the fillets on a bowl, top with the butter/onion mixture and cover.... - 36.8452
Shrimp In Lemon Butter
1)Use a large skillet and melt butter in it.
2)Add lemon juice, clove garlic, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce
coarsely ground black pepper, salt, garlic salt and bring to a boil.
3)Further add shrimp and cook over medium heat for 5... - 42.0152
Halibut In Lemon Sauce
In glass bowl, cook butter on roast (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Add onion, parsley, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder; mix well.
Arrange fillets in glass baking dish with smallest portion towards center.
Top with butter mixture.
Cover; cook on... - 32.374
Broiled Shrimp With Garlic Butter
1. Wash the shrimp
2. Shell them and remove the vein
3. Dry the veins with paper towels
4. Preheat the broiler
5. In a shallow baking tray, heat the butter and melt it but do not let it brown completely
6. Add in the oil, lemon juice,... - 44.2054
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter
1. Take a small bowl and mix salt, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, dry mustard, sage, cumin, and thyme in it to make the seasoning.
2. Dust the pork chops on all sides with 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning mix and rub it well with... - 45.1325
Shrimp In Butter Sauce
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add garlic and shrimp and cook and stir until shrimp is heated through.
Place over boiling water in pan and add remaining ingredients.
Let flavors blend a few minutes. - 28.4082
Cafe De Paris Butter
Combine all ingredients in a blender or bowl.
Blend or beat with an electric mixer 2 or 3 minutes, until the mixture is soft, light, and well combined.
Refrigerate Cafe de Paris Butter, covered, until ready to use. - 32.2971
Turkey Scallops With Lemon Slices
1 Cut one lemon into very thin slices (use whichever lemon has thinner skin). Juice the remaining lemon.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic, parsley (if using), salt and pepper. Dredge the turkey in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
3 In... - 32.3491
Shrimp In Lemon Butter
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish shrimp with lemon wedges, if desired. - 29.8359
Planked Trout With Almond Lemon Butter
1. In a large bowl in the ingredients for the marinade and mix well
2. Add the trout to the marinade and turn the trout evenly ensuring that it is coated with the marinade
3. Allow the fish to marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator
4.... - 45.4996
Jalapeno Tilapia With Whole Wheat Linguini And Lemon Butter
Looking for a tilapia recipe that is simple yet pleasing for the taste buds? How about mixing in some jalapenos? Sounds interesting? Then watch the video and learn how to cooking the perfect Jalapeno Tilapia. Ramona Werst makes it all so easy! - 127.282
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cut each fillet into 4 pieces. Dip in seasoned butter; arrange with thick edges... - 26.4185
Heat oil in a saucepan; add garlic cloves and lemon peel; saute over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until garlic just starts to brown in a few spots.
Add broth, water and herbs; simmer to reduce mixture by about half.
Discard herb sprigs and lemon... - 33.7888
Osso Buco With Parsley And Rosemary
1) Veal shank into pieces about 1 1/2 inches thick.
2) Wash vegetables and chop finely.
3) Dredge veal pieces with seasoned flour.
4) In a large heavy pan melt butter. Place meat and vegetables and brown on all sides.
5) In the process... - 43.2752
Halibut In Lemon Sauce
1) Take a bowl and season the halibut with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and heat butter for 30 seconds until it melts completely.
3) Add parsley, garlic, onion, lemon juice and mustard and mix properly to prepare a sauce.
4) Cut the halibut... - 42.2926
Quick Garlic Cubed Steaks
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, snipped parsley, celery salt, and garlic.
Brush butter mixture on both sides of steaks.
Place the steaks in wire grill basket.
Grill over hot coals for 1 to 2 minutes.
Turn... - 40.1114
Chicken With Tomato Sauce And Butter
Place the garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the container of an electric blender.
Add a tablespoon of water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
(You may need to stop the blender and scrape down... - 45.3513
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Mussels With Crushed Garlic
1) Take an oven-proof dish and place the mussels in it.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter, add garlic and heat, add lemon juice, pepper and parsley.
3) Transfer the sauce over the mussels and then dust some breadcrumbs over each mussel.
4) Cook under a... - 30.1883
Veal Scallops In Lemon Sauce
Pound veal scallops with a mallet until thin and even in thickness.
Brush both sides lightly with a mixture of water and brown bouquet sauce.
Cook a few pieces of veal in hot butter in a skillet just until done (about 1 minute on each side).
Sprinkle lightly... - 41.4985
Halibut With Tomato Sauce Hungarian Style
Melt lard in small skillet over moderate heat.
Add onion; cook 3 minutes.
Add garlic; cook until onion is lightly browned.
Add salt, pepper, tomatoes, and Tabasco; cover.
Simmer 15 minutes; keep warm while cooking fish.
Stir in sherry and parsley... - 42.4942
Scampi In Butter Sauce
1.In a small saucepan, melt the butter by placing pan over medium heat.
2.Add in the garlic and let butter brown.
3.In a separate bowl, combine together flour, parsley, clam juice and blend until smooth.
4.Transfer flour mixture into garlic butter and... - 45.2295
Skate Wings With Orange Butter Sauce
Simmer the wings for about 15 minutes in a flavoured liquid (such as a court bouillon of wine and water).
Cook the rice and keep hot.
Remove flesh from the bones of the wings, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Pare the orange rind very thinly, cut into julienne... - 45.203
Lemon Barbecue Sauce
Melt the butter and fry the garlic and onion gently until soft.
Stir in the flour followed by the wine, lemon rind and juice and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Add the sliced lemon, Tabasco, seasonings, chilli powder and sugar to taste and simmer... - 38.4245
Warm Prawn Scampi And Butter Bean Salad
A delicious Italian warm dinner salad that you can serve with a glass of white wine and garlic bread on the side. It takes just 10 minutes to make this gorgeous dish for a romantic meal. - 97.8581
Halibut In Butter Sauce
1. In a small microwaveable bowl, place the onion and butter.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 1 to 1 ¼ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
4. Add the parsley, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder and mix... - 40.062
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Salmon With White Wine Butter Sauce
My latest video. How to make a proper buerre blanc. (aka) White wine butter sauce. It is accompanied with a filet of salmon and a veggie pasta. Please enjoy!! - 90.9053
Veal Scaloppine In Lemon Sauce
Veal Scaloppine In Lemon Sauce has a lovely taste. Veal Scaloppine In Lemon Sauce gets its lovely taste from veal mixed with flour and flavored with lemon juice. Veal Scaloppine In Lemon Sauce is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.6694
Ravioli With Lemon Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in a frying pan over a low heat, add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in cream, lemon juice, Parmesan... - 35.481
Chicken Breasts In Lemon Wine Sauce
1) Thoroughly wash chicken breasts and dry with paper towels. Remove the excess fat and discard.
2) Peel off the skins of lemon, avoiding the white pith. Grate the rind and set aside. Cut lemons in half and squeeze the juice out. Thinly slice... - 48.5943
Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce
You should be saving this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. I am sure you will do without me saying, if you had or will try this Chicken Baked With Lemon Sesame Sauce. A real good one! - 43.8175
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this crab meat dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.9687
Pork Chops Piccata With Lemon Caper Sauce
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to prepare thin pan fried pork chops - Pork Chops Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce. This is an easy to prepare restaurant quality dish! - 0
Mushrooms En Croute
Trim mushroom stalks and keep for another dish. Arrange bread slices side by side in a shallow dish. Place mushroom cups rounded side down on the bread slices. Melt butter; add parsley, garlic and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Spoon butter... - 27.0768
1 Place butter in 1-cup glass measure.
2 Microwave on 7 (MED. HIGH) for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Pour sauce over fish to serve. 4 Servings - 24.5479
Remove shells from shrimp, leaving shell on tail section.
Remove vein down the back, wash under cold running water, and drain on paper towels.
Place butter in a 13X9 inch baking dish; heat in oven at 400Â°F until melted.
Stir in salt, garlic, and 1... - 37.156
1. In a bowl, add butter and beat until it becomes soft.
2. Add the flavoring ingredients of the flavor that you wish to make.
3. Serve separately with different breads and snacks. - 40.1969
Sauteed Sole In Butter
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Pour the white wine over it.
3) Take a baking dish and melt the butter in it.
4) Add black pepper, garlic, parsley, celery, cornstarch and lemon juice to it.
5) Place the sole in butter sauce and... - 43.2952
Roast Lamb With Plum Sauce
Remove the thin fat covering from the roast.
Make three deep cuts in meat; insert a garlic clove in each.
Place roast on a rack in a large roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
Mean while, make the plum sauce.
In a medium saucepan, saute... - 41.0656
Snapper With Pesto Butter
To make Pesto Butter, place butter, basil, cheese, garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in blender or food processor; process until blended.
Add lemon juice to taste.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Brush one side of fish lightly with oil; season with salt and... - 44.0337
Artichokes With Al Pesto Butter
1) Trim the stems off the base of the artichokes.
2) Cut each by 1-inch from the top.
3) Pull off the discolored leaves and cut off their spike ends.
4) Wash the artichokes in cold water and drain.
5) Tie each with a twine to hold the leaves in... - 46.4481
Lemon Herbed Chicken
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Heat until butter melts.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish and brush with sauce; let stand 10 to 15 minutes before cooking.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill chicken, skin-side up, on uncovered grill, over... - 35.8669
Microwave Garlic And Shrimp Scampi
1. In a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add garlic, cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes until butter is bubbly.
3. In a bowl mix in Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice and shrimp and cook on HIGH (9) for 2... - 33.1689
Garlic Shrimp Rounds
Peel, cut in half lengthwise and devein shrimp.
Rinse under running cold water.
Drain shrimp on paper towels.
In a glass pie plate or casserole, combine oil, wine, garlic and parsley.
Add shrimp; toss to coat shrimp completely.
Marinate in refrigerator 4... - 37.9601
1) In a 1 L (4 cup) casserole, mix garlic and butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
3) Put in parsley and salt.
4) Add in shrimp, and coat well with butter sauce.
5) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using a plastic wrap, completely cover... - 37.81
Prawns Sauteed In Garlic And Wine
Dust the prawns with the flour, shaking off the excess.
Heat a 12-inch saute pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Add the prawns to the pan.
Brown lightly on one side, turn and add garlic, shallots, and a pinch of salt.
Brown prawns on their second... - 40.5721
Garlic Osso Buco
Sprinkle shanks with salt, roll shanks in flour, and shake off any excess flour.
In a large heavy kettle over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons of the butter and brown shanks, a portion at a time, on all sides; remove and set aside.
When all shanks have been... - 44.3942
Avocado Pie With Garlic Crust
To make the crust, mix together the bread crumbs, almonds, thyme, butter, garlic and seasoning.
Press over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch flan or quiche dish.
Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp-looking.
Allow to... - 43.8153
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Who can resist fancy holiday food? And when it's something as scrummy as garlic shrimp pasts, the bet gets all the more drool-worthy. Simple and delicious, this dish is also ideal for a busy weeknight. And the good news is that it doesn't take much labor or... - 119.854
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 124.274
French Garlic Chicken A La Ingram
1) In a small bowl, mix 4 finely minced garlic cloves with lemon juice. Mix well and rub over the chicken breasts. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter and oil, add marinated chicken and saute for 15 minutes on... - 48.6474
Noodles With White Clam Sauce
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute in oil over medium heat until golden.
Drain clam liquid into onion mixture.
Stir in wine.
Simmer about 5 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in clams, parsley, pepper and butter; heat thoroughly.
Pour clam... - 44.2622
Mussels In Wine Sauce
1 Place the mussels, garlic, onion, wine, thyme, seasoning and parsley in a large pan and bring to the boil.
Boil for 5-6 minutes until the mussels open discard any mussels which remain closed.
2 Strain off the liquid into another pan.
Break off and throw... - 41.0703
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 38.6301
Rotelle With Red Snapper Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the red pepper, onion, garlic, and anchovies. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently; use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the tomatoes, sprinkle liberally with freshly... - 33.4204
Crepes St. Jacques
Crepes St. Jacques is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Crepes St. Jacques recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.0035
Broiled Sea Bass
Sprinkle fish with salt; brush with oil place on greased broiler rack 6 inches from heat.
Broil for 5 minutes on one side, 5 to 8 minutes on other side; combine remaining ingredients.
Mix well; serve sauce with fish - 28.2438
Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
I first tasted this Spicy Chicken Wings at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Spicy Chicken Wings and do share your feeling... - 44.0193
Herbed Lamb Kidneys In Rice Ring
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add garlic, mushrooms, onion, salt, and pepper; cook until mushrooms and onion are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove vegetables; keep warm.2.
Mix lemon juice and rosemary into butter remaining in skillet.
Add... - 39.8304
Entrecotes With Bercy Butter
To make butter, in a saucepan, combine white wine and shallots.
Bring to a boil.
Turn down heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
Allow to cool completely.
When wine is cool, blend in softened butter a little at a time with an electric beater.
Add... - 42.0715
Parsnip And Butter Bean Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, make a well in the center, add combined eggs, water and milk, gradually whisk mixture into flour until batter is smooth. Strain batter if there are any lumps.
2. Heat a crepe pan over medium heat, brush lightly with oil. Pour... - 37.6085
Seasoned Butter Pieces
Seasoned butter pieces is a recipe for prepararing spiced or flavored butter that can be used in cooking or serving later on. Prepared by mixing the butter with a seasoning of choice, the seasoned butter pieces are chilled and frozen and can be stored in the... - 34.5451
Deep Prep - Butter Chicken
1. In a large pot, heat the oil and add in the onion and shallot. Sauté until it softens.
2. Season with chili powder and garam masala and stir.
3. Add in the ginger – garlic paste and stir well, followed by the tomato puree and mix well. Let it... - 0
Barney Butter Spanish Almond Chicken
This recipe was created by Michele Thompson, MS, Channel Editor for SheKnows.com and Food Editor for ChefMom.com.
In addition to being a great recipe writer, Michele is an adventurous – and primarily healthy – personal chef. - 34.7336
Lemon And Celery Pilaf
Cook and stir onion and garlic in margarine in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley.
Heat to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 14 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley lightly... - 33.3568
Lemon Scallops With Fusilli
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook fusilli in 3 quarts boiling water just until al dente 8 to 10 minutes; or cook according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan, combine wine, lemon peel, lemon juice, onions, capers, rosemary, basil, and... - 37.679
Chicken In Lemon Mustard
Place chicken in single layer in glass or china dish.
Combine peeled and sliced onion, crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mustard, pour lemon mixture over chicken.
Stand 2 to 3 hours.
Remove chicken, pat dry with absorbent paper.
Melt butter and... - 39.5981
Lemon Herbed Chicken
Combine butter, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic salt, rosemary, summer savory, thyme and pepper in a small saucepan.
Heat until butter melts.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish.
Brush with some of the sauce.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Oil hot grid to... - 44.2211
Skillet Lemon Chicken
Between 2 sheets plastic wrap, with meat mallet or rolling pin, pound chicken breasts to flatten slightly.
On waxed paper, mix 2 tablespoons flour with salt.
In pie plate, with fork, beat egg.
Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in egg.
In nonstick 12... - 43.6707
Lemon Herbed Chicken
Lemon herbed chicken is a grilled chicken recipe cooked with a dried three herb medley. Flavored with a liberal amount of lemon juice, the lemon herbed chicken is flavored with a dash of garlic salt cooked over charcoal to a desired doneness. - 39.8592
Herbed Lemon Pilaf With Almonds
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions and garlic, and saute on medium heat for 5 or 6 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Lower the heat and add the chopped basil, thyme, and parsley.
Add the rice and mix it well with the... - 47.807
Lemon Herb Chicken
In small bowl mix lemon juice, parsley flakes, tarragon, lemon pepper, salt and garlic powder.
If desired, remove skin from chicken.
Rub herb mixture evenly onto chicken.
Place on wax paper-lined tray.
Freeze until firm.
Wrap, label and freeze no longer than... - 51.1201
Lemon Pasta With Fresh Clams
1. In a large saucepan, add the clams and 1/3 cup of wine or vermouth. Cover the pan and, on medium high, boil the clams until they open, about 5 or 8 minutes. Do not overcook. Discard any clams that have not opened.
2. Let clams cool and remove clams from... - 40.0082
Lemon Mustard Chicken With Root Vegetables
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole
2. Heat oil and butter, over medium-high heat.
3. Arrange chicken pieces in skillet, the bone side up. Sauté for about 5 minutes, until the pieces turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken to a plate... - 44.4138
Spaghetti Salsa Verde
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process basil, parsley and garlic until finely chopped.
Add anchovies, 1/2 cup oil, butter or margarine, lemon juice and pepper.
Puree to a smooth paste.
Finely flake tuna into a large bowl.
Gently... - 43.5385
Les Tourtons Des Penitents
Your mixed herbs should include plenty of parsley, such available herbs as chervil, sorrel, fennel fronds, basil and tarragon, plus a snippet of chives and some leaves of fresh mint; a few thyme flowers are good, too.
Wash and drain the herbs; slice the... - 39.9338
Rinse crayfish or lobster in cold water.
In large kettle mix 6 quarts water, celery leaves, bay leaves, parsley sprigs, vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, thyme, basil, and marjoram.
Bring to boiling; add crayfish or lobster.
Return to boiling; cook till red,... - 39.4509
Microwave Crepes St. Jacques
1. In a large glass bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes. Add mushrooms to the butter and sautÃ© or cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes
2. Add the scallops to the pan and then HIGH (9) for 2 minutes. Set this aside.
3. In another... - 46.0956
Indonesian Salad Gado Gado
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for... - 42.2065
Stuffed Trout Supreme
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onions are soft.
Remove from heat and add crabmeat, green pepper, Egg Beater, parsley, cracker crumbs, and seasonings.
Mix well and shape into oblong patties.
Generously spray Pam Spray on... - 39.9873
Yummy Mussels Provencale is the secret behind my successful seafood spreads. This is a simple but brilliant Mussels Provencale recipe. You just have to try it! - 35.4726
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.5398
Mix the onion, garlic, lemon juice, parsley & Worcestershire sauce.
Then mix the blue cheese and butter.
Broil steaks until brown, 7 to 10 minutes on one side.
Turn steaks over and pour all ingredients over them.
Put them back into the oven until cheese and... - 33.1491
Rainbow Trout Santa Fe
Heat oil over medium-high heat in large skillet.
Sauté trout 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily; remove.
Melt butter over medium heat.
Sauté garlic and green onion, about 1 minute.
Add tomato, corn, snow peas, cilantro, jalapeno, lemon... - 40.324