- » Lemon Garlic Mackerel
Lemon Garlic Mackerel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon garlic mackerel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon garlic mackerel recipes.
Charcoal Grilled Mackerel
Preheat grill; grease rack.
Remove fish heads and tails, if desired.
Rinse fish inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Make 3 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of seasoned fish.
In a small bowl, combine lemon... - 40.8766
Garlic And Rosemary Mackerel
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frypan and cook garlic for 1 minute. Add cutlets and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until browned.
2. Pour lemon juice over and sprinkle with rosemary. Season to taste with black pepper. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or... - 29.9419
Baked Mackerel Parcels
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Put each fish on a large piece of tin foil on a baking tray and season inside and out with black pepper.
Slice the lemon, then cut each slice in half.
Place the lemon slices inside each fish with a couple of... - 35.5185
Smoked Mackerel Pate
Put the flaked fish in a bowl with the garlic and lemon juice.
Mash well with a fork until the mackerel is finely broken up.
Work in the softened butter a little at a time.
Mix in the cheese to make a smooth, well-blended mixture.
Add horseradish and black... - 36.1496
Hot Smoked Mackerel Fillets
Hot Smoked Mackerel Fillets is an amazingly tasty and filling dish that you will love preparing for your family! I serve this often for a hearty dinner meal at home especially if we are celebrating a family occasion. Very filling and delicious, the Hot... - 39.4259
Braised Mackerel With Preserved Vegetables
1. If using one large fish, discard the head and cut the body into 3 or 4 pieces; slash each piece. Slash small fish twice on each side.
2. Mix the soy sauce and sherry together, pour over the fish, cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours. Drain, reserving... - 36.2517
Mackerel With Vegetables
1) Clean the fish and sprinkle salt over it.
2) Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
4) Make 2-3 cuts along the backbone in each mackerels.
5) Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
6) Cut all the vegetables in thin... - 45.6539
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard and garlic.
2) Slowly whisk in the oil in the vinegar mixture.
3) Stir in the parsley, chives, and tarragon.
4) Add the mackerel and toss gently.
5) Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
6) Add... - 46.1407
Mackerels In White Wine
Simmer in a covered pan for 1 hour a Court Bouillon made up of the white wine, vinegar, chopped onion and carrot, cloves, bunch of mixed herbs, pepper, lemon, garlic and a pinch of salt.
After the hour's cooking put the fillets of mackerel in the Court... - 26.3044
Balinese Grilled Mackerel - Ikan Bumbu Bali
Ikan Bumbu Bali, as it is lovingly known by the people of Bali which is considered to be heaven on earth. It is a traditional Indonesian dish which is quite centric to their age old methods of cooking food, using a base of sauce and then cooking the meat into... - 52.669
Moroccan Spiced Roast Mackerel
In a bowl, mix together the oil, chopped coriander leaves, mint, lemon juice, chilli powder, paprika, cumin, ground coriander, garlic and black pepper.
Place the mackerel fillets in the marinade and coat all over.
Marinate for 30 minutes, turning from time to... - 45.0107
Flaming Mackerel Mediterranean
"Rub mackerel cavity with lemon juice, salt to taste and pepper.
Combine wine, onion, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, peppercorns, clove, bay leaves, thyme and pars- ley in glass or enamel bowl.
Add mackerel; refrig- erate for 3 hours or overnight.
Place mackerel in... - 45.685
Mackerel Sauteed With Mustard And Dill
Cut the fish across into steaks, each about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Combine the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, bay leaves, cayenne pepper, and salt in a bowl, then add the mackerel steaks and stir to coat them.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over low heat, add the... - 34.5826
Mackerel In Mustard Sauce
In bowl cover fish with water.
Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon salt; let stand 15 minutes.
Drain and dry fish.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Spread over fish.
Loosely wrap fish in foil or parchment paper; place on baking... - 37.3577
Wipe fish with damp cloth.
If using fillets, cut them into pieces about 4 inches long.
Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley, and basil.
Pour over fish; cover and chill for 1 hour, turning once or twice.
Lift fish from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 37.4568
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Cut the top off the red pepper, remove the seeds and membrane, then cut into chunks. Cut the red onion into thick wedges.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until... - 43.3793
Mackerel And Mushrooms In Straw And Hay
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of fast boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes until al dente.
2. Drain the pasta and immediately mix in the oil. Stir in all the other ingredients; cover and let the flavours mingle in the warmth of the pasta. Allow to cool.
3. Just... - 26.4735
Simmer your Court Bouillon as usual in a covered pan on a moderate heat for 1 hour.
Clean your fish (soft-roed, preferably) and cut off the heads.
Cut the large fish into 2 or 3 pieces; if they are small, leave them as they are.
Put them into the Court... - 37.1598
Mackerel With Rhubarb And Mint Sauce
1) Fillet and gut the mackerel by cutting down through their bodies either side of the backbone, initiating from behind the head and ending near the tail. (Retain the backbones, but discard the guts.)
2) Snip off the bone at each end with... - 44.2799
Mackerel And Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1 Skin and bone the mackerel.
2 Pound the flesh of the mackerel with the cod roe in a large bowl, using a pestle, a rolling pin, or a fork.
3 Blend in the butter, cream, sherry, garlic, onion and lemon juice. Mix well together. Season with salt and pepper and... - 28.1413
Mackerel With Onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
In 10-12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
When hot, put in the chopped onions, the minced garlic, and the grated ginger.
Fry, stirring, for 7 to 8 minutes or until the onions are lightly browned and translucent.
Turn heat... - 42.8397
Spicy Mackerel With Green Banana
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way .... - 127.216
South American Mackerel
Slash the mackerel in several places on both sides.
This will help the flavourings to penetrate the flesh.
Mix the onion, garlic, chilli, pimientos, passata and olives together and spoon on to the centres of six large squares of oiled foil, shiny sides... - 40.672
Smoked Mackerel Risotto
Smoked Mackerel Risotto is a delicious preparation that can make your dinner spread look sinfully tempting! I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Smoked Mackerel Risotto is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 48.2166
Polynesian Baked Mackerel
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Clean and wash the fish. Make 4 slits in each mackerel. Season with salt and pepper and place in a shallow dish.
3 Place all the ingredients for the marinade in a blender and blend. Transfer the marinade to a pan and boil for... - 35.4543
Spiced Mackerel On Potato Bed
If you are a seafood lover, here we have something for you. The video shows an amazing mackerel recipe which is served on the bed of seasoned potatoes. It is a novel dish which tastes amazing and can be served during dinner and lunch parties. - 122.403
Broiled Mackerel Fillets With Berry Sauce
1 Blend all the ingredients for the marinade in a blender.
2 Soak the fish fillets in the marinade for 15 minutes. Drain them and dry on absorbent paper, then dip in seasoned flour.
3 Brush the fillets with oil and place on a greased broiler rack. Broil for 3... - 34.029
Ocean Fresh Mackerel With Green Bananas In Spicy Sauce
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way by... - 119.516
Stuffed Bangara Goan Style
Clean and rinse the mackerel, and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut along both sides of the bone (from the fin side) from head to tail to open like a pocket for filling.
Place all the stuffing ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
Fill... - 39.679
Smoked Fish Dip
Smoked Fish Dip is simply a delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting Smoked Fish Dip recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 29.3959
Bulgur Stuffed Baked Fish
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In enough water to cover the bulgur, soak it for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the bulgur and reserve excess water for soup.
4) Saute onion, peppers, and walnuts in oils a few minutes.
5) Add drained bulgur and... - 44.1462
Fish Soup (psarosoupa)
Put fish heads and bones into a stock pot with bay leaf and water.
Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes, removing scum as it forms.
Strain broth; return to pot.
Discard heads and bones.
Add onibns, potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes, and garlic.
Place... - 43.2248
1 Peel the eggplants and cut them diagonally. Sprinkle the slices with salt and leave for 20 minutes to extract the moisture. Then rinse in cold water, drain and wipe with a cloth.
2 Place the mackerel or haddock in cold water in a deep pan. Bring to a boil,... - 37.2221
Pescaditos En Escabeche A La Andaluza
Fry lightly floured fish in 1/4 cup olive oil over medium heat.
When lightly browned put in a recipient, preferably one with a flat surface large enough to accommodate the fish.
Crush * With mackerel, it is preferable to use only the fillets, which you can... - 42.2324
Fish reacheado is a pomfret and mackerel fish recipe. Cooked with spices and red chilies, the fish reacheado is finished by frying and can be served with meals as a side. - 44.5873
Broccoli With Almonds
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook broccoli till tender.
2) Drain and place in a warm serving dish.
3) In a pan melt butter and saute onion and garlic till done.
4) Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5) Spread onion and butter over the broccoli... - 39.4591
Baked Fish With Soy Sauce
Wash and dry the fish; rub with a mixture of the pepper and garlic.
Place in an oiled baking dish.
Bake in a 375° oven 10 minutes.
Mix together the oil, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Pour half the mixture over the fish; bake 10 minutes.
Turn fish; add remaining... - 33.4492
Chinese Barbecue Fish
1. Slash the fish 3 times on each side and place on a large sheet of foil.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the fish, rubbing in well. Cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Barbecue or grill the fish, using a medium heat, for 3-4 minutes on... - 32.9172
Have the fish filleted and cut into serving-sized pieces.
Wash and dry.
Pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onion mixture for 3 minutes.
Add the lemon... - 41.5281
This Bouillabaisse tastes incredible ! If you want to slurp one of the best assorted fish soups make this right away ! You'll surely like this Bouillabaisse ! Feel free to share your thoughts on this magnificent fish soup with me. - 43.8675
Tuna Potato Cakes
In a small covered saucepan cook potato in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender, then drain.
In a medium mixing bowl mash the potato.
Flake the fish.
Stir fish, 1 beaten egg, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper into the mashed... - 42.3917
Fish And Basil Vermicelli Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar and 1 cup (250 mL) water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
2.Poach fish cutlets in remaining 2... - 46.7232
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Butter a baking tray.
3) Split and debone the fish.
4) In a small bowl, mix garlic, salt and pepper to a paste, rub into the fish.
5) Place the fish in a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
6) In... - 40.7708
Indian Style Fish Curry
1) Make the fish into fillets and cut into serving-sized pieces. Wash the pieces, dry and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
3) In a skillet,... - 48.2706
Fillet the fish and put the heads, tails, skin and bones into a saucepan.
Add the water and lemon rind and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer the stock for 15 minutes.
Strain the liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, put the... - 40.0977
Fish Varutharacha Curry
Fish Varutharacha Curry has a great taste. Fish Varutharacha Curry gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut and curry leaves. Fish Varutharacha Curry inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.9948
Fish And Green Bean Curry
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To... - 48.3158
1) Make out 1- x 1/4-inch strips from the fish.
2) Place inside a glass or earthenware bowl, but not metal.
3) Pour in 3/4 cup lime juice to cover the fish.
4) Place inside the refrigerator to marinate for 2-4 hours by covering with a... - 46.3382
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269
Zuppa Di Pesce
1. In a large enamelled or stainless steel saucepan, put the fish heads, bones and trimmings with the water and wine.
2. Bring it to a boil over high heat, skimming all the foam from the top.
3. Add onions, celery tops, parsley sprigs, bay leaf and... - 47.1209
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582