- » Lemon Freeze Drink
Lemon Freeze Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon freeze drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon freeze drink recipes.
Lemon Champagne Ice
Heat the water and dissolve the sugar.
Add the juice and wine and chill.
Freeze in a Donvier hand freezer, according to instructions.
Please note that it is best to do this just before you sit down, so that the ice will be a bit soft and very smooth. - 23.6066
Lemon Champagne Sorbet
Combine together all ingredients and freeze tor 45 min.
Remove, beat, and freeze again, for further 3 or 4 hr.
Serve in tall glasses, with sponge fingers. - 24.6171
1. In a processor or blender blend lemon sorbet on low speed and pour in vodka or lemon liqueur in a slow stream.
2. Then mix in Prosecco or champagne.
3. Into chilled martini glasses pour and serve, garnished with a sprig of mint. - 25.879
La Costa Spa Cocktail Sauce
Mix the first three ingredients in the order given. (Adjust horseradish and lemon to taste.)
Serve very cold or very hot.
Add fresh chives just before serving if desired. - 27.3451
Rum Brandy Freeze
Put all the ingredients into an electric blender.
Whirl for 20 seconds on low speed.
Pour into a chilled glass. - 24.3246
Bogue Chitto Lime Jello Punch
Mix jello with boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into gallon jug.
Finish filling with water and place in refrigerator.
This keeps well in the refrigerator and makes a pretty punch for festive occasions.
Serves 20. - 36.4372
Lemon Mint Ice
In a blender, puree the lemonade concentrate with the mint leaves.
Add the ice and water and process until smooth and icy.
Pour into an 8" X 8" baking dish and freeze for 15 minutes, or until seminrm. - 22.5555
Pop Freeze Punch
Mix drink powder, sugar, and juice.
Freeze in two ice cube trays. - 17.3805
Cut lemons in half and hollow out both sides.
Mix softened sherbet and candied lemon peel; spoon into shells.
Place lemon halves together and freeze at least 2 hours.
Serve on glossy green leaves. - 23.0547
Lemon Orange Party Punch
Mix the wine, port, brandy, orange and lemon juice together in a large serving bowl.
Stir in the sugar.
Add the orange and lemon rind and soda.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Add ice cubes and serve garnished with the floating slices of orange. - 36.4018
Stir sherbet into sparkling pink champagne and freeze in freezing trays.
Serve in sherbet glasses with half a straw.
Garnish with whole strawberry with the cap left on.
Partially cut through the berry from the pointed end.
Hook berry over the edge of the... - 21.1887
Lemon And Champagne Sherbet
Boil the sugar in the water for 5 minutes.
Allow to cool completely.
Add the juices and the wine.
When just about frozen, whip the cream and fold in.
Freeze a bit more.
Great between courses at formal dinners. - 30.4864
1. Place tea bags in a teapot; cover with freshly boiling water; brew 3 to 5 minutes. Pour into a large pitcher; let stand at room temperature to cool. Stir in carbonated beverage.
2. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. - 22.8626
Fill a glass upto three-quarters with lemonade. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it.
Top the lemonade with lemon or lemon drop ice-cream.
Serve with a tall spoon. - 23.312
Wild Mint Lemon Cooler
Squeeze juice from lemons.
Add mint and sugar.
Mash with potato masher to extract flavor from mint.
Let mixture set for 30 minutes.
Stir in water.
Pour over cracked ice. - 26.6245
1) In 1/2 cup of skim milk, soften the gelatin.
2) In a pan, heat the evaporated milk with the sugar and salt.
3) Add the softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
4) Cool thoroughly.
5) Gradually add the lemon peel and juice to the cooled gelatin... - 46.1737
Using a rotary beater, whip cream into soft peaks; set aside.
Using the same beater, without washing it, whip buttermilk with lemon peel, lemon juice, and sugar until frothy.
Fold whipped cream into buttermilk mixture, then pour into a chilled pitcher. - 27.3608
Ginger Peach Freeze
1. To prepare peaches, thaw them and then mash with a fork.
2. Let the ice cream get soft enough to spoon easily.
3. To the mashed peaches add spices and mix well.
4. Add ice cream and beat with rotary beater or an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Make... - 36.5933
1. In a small saucepan, make a syrup by boiling sugar and water for 5 minutes.
2. Allow the syrup to cool
3. Stir in the lemon juice and grated rind.
4. Let cool and flavors of rind infuse into the syrup.
5. Strain the syrup into a freezer friendly... - 36.706
Chicken Breasts In Lemon Wine Sauce
1) Thoroughly wash chicken breasts and dry with paper towels. Remove the excess fat and discard.
2) Peel off the skins of lemon, avoiding the white pith. Grate the rind and set aside. Cut lemons in half and squeeze the juice out. Thinly slice... - 48.2256
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1) Blen water and sugar and stir so well so that the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Pour in cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice.
3) Let it chill.
4) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with ice cubes. - 33.4043
1.Squeeze the juice from the fruit.
2.Mix well with the syrup and water.
3.Serve chilled - 27.7754
Lemon Posset is a delicious drink that tantalizes your taste buds. I often make them for parties. Try this brilliant Lemon Posset recipe. - 42.7129
Easy Lemon Sherbet
1. Use a large glass bowl.
2. Pour milk into the bowl and refrigerate till well chilled
3. Remove the chilled milk from the refrigerator.
4. Using an electric beater, whip the chilled milk for 5 minutes until thick.
5. Stir in the lemon... - 38.2122
Cranberry Raspberry Freeze
Place the 2 cups raspberries in a fine-mesh sieve set over a large glass measure or -pitcher.
Pour boiling water over raspberries.
Using the back of a spoon, press berries to release juice.
Discard berry pulp; reserve juice (you should have about 1... - 35.2967
Citrus Mango Freeze
1) In a blender put mango slices and the juices.
2) Mix ice and seltzer and blend until smooth.
3) Fill mixture into 6 small martini glasses.
4) Drop 1 strawberry in the middle of each.
5) Garnish the rims with a lime slice.
6) Serve with... - 45.5694
1) Prepare simple syrup in a bowl mixing sugar and 4 cups water in a saucepan.
2) Boil over high heat and stir with wooden spoon till sugar dissolves.
3) Boil for 5 minutes without stirring and take off from heat.
4) Cool and refrigerate in a covered... - 41.3231
Creamy Lemon Sherbet
This Creamy Lemon Sherbet is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all sherbet lovers like me. this drink is God-given. Try this Creamy Lemon Sherbet recipe for yourself! - 24.7459
Lemon Orange Ice
Combine rind and juices and allow to stand 5 minutes.
Strain off juice.
Discard rind and pulp.
Add sugar to water, heat to boiling and boil the syrup gently for 2 minutes.
Add the gelatin which has been softened in cold water for five minutes and stir well to... - 35.0985
Peel the lemon rind thinly and put it in a jug with the sugar and water.
Allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
Add the sherry, 1/2 pint cold water (1 c.), and the hock or Chablis.
Stand for 30 minutes and then chill before serving. - 26.6345
Lemon Champagne Punch
Mix juices and water.
Before serving, add ginger ale and sparkling water and pour over ice cubes in large punch bowl.
Pour chilled champagne over punch and stir gently. - 27.8704
Quick Lemon Lime Mousse
Chill a stainless steel mixing bowl in the freezer.
With Lemon Zester/Scorer, zest lemon and lime into IVi-quart Generation II Saucepan.
Add lemon and lime juices to saucepan, along with egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Using Nylon Whisk, whisk in milk... - 48.506
In pitcher, dissolve sugar in ReaLemon® brand; add water.
Cover; chill. - 20.9898
West Indian Punch
Make syrup; combine water and sugar in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stir to dissolve sugar; cool.
Mix all ingredients together lightly.
Add a few drops of angostura bitters to give a light pink tint.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Put a spoonful of crushed... - 35.297
Sparkling Burgundy Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, add the rum, cognac and lemon juice. Chill.
2. When ready to serve, pour the mixture into a punch bowl. Add sufficient ice to chill and stir in the sparkling water and sparkling Burgundy. Sweeten to taste with... - 27.8333
Luscious Pink Drink
Place all ingredients except garnish in blender; process until smooth.
Pour into 4 mugs.
Freeze until slushy.
Top each serving with 1 strawberry, if desired. - 26.9248
large bowl, spoon, fork, paring knife, grapefruit knife, container w/lid and juicer (or citrus reamer)
Wash and dry lemons. Cut off tops (about 1/2") and set aside. To juice lemons, follow manufacturer's instructions.
Combine sugar, water,... - 37.0009
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
Sieve raspberries; discard seeds.
Combine water, sieved berries, and lemonade concentrate.
At serving time pour the raspberry mixture into punch bowl.
Add Fruited Ice Ring; carefully pour in the carbonated beverage.
Stir gently to mix. - 30.7984
Lemon Or Lime Milk Sherbet
Mix gelatin and sugar in a saucepan, gradually add milk, and heat and stir over low heat until sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Cool, add juice and rind, and, if you like, tint pale yellow or green.
Pour into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until mushy.
Remove... - 34.422
Cut the outer rind from the orange in a spiral strip, removing as little of the white membrane as possible.
Then squeeze orange juice.
In a large bowl, mix together the orange spiral, orange juice, lemon slices, and lemon juice.
Add the Burgundy and... - 33.598
Lemon Snow Mist
1. Mix the gelatine in 4 tablespoons of cold water and heat on a slow flame until the gelatine dissolves. Cool.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the sugar and egg-yolks till light and creamy.
3. Pour the milk in a vessel, and put this vessel in a large vessel,... - 36.543
Mix all except the lemon and stir until the sugar dissolves.
Peel the lemon rind very thinly and add to the cup.
Chill before serving. - 28.7022
Glenwood Plantation Mint Tea Drink
Let sugar and water come to a boil.
Mix with lemon juice.
Pour hot strong tea over mint leaves.
Let stand until cool.
Strain and pour into syrup and lemon juice mixture.
Pour into glasses half-filled with finely crushed ice, decorate with mint, and serve at... - 28.267
Combine all ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Serve in 4-ounce glasses as an appetizer.
If desired, serve hot.
Garnish with a lemon slice, if desired - 24.6794
Ambrosia (iced Fruit Drinks)
Combine the sugar and water and simmer 5 min.
Meanwhile combine the orange juice, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, maraschino cherries, chopped pineapple and coconut.
Add the sugar sirup, chill and serve.
This recipe makes about 3 pts. - 30.6221
Place all ingredients except soda water, ice cubes and sliced fruit in a large jug.
Mix thoroughly and place in refrigerator to chill, stir occasionally.
When ready to serve, add soda water, ice cubes and sliced fruit. - 30.3843
When hot weather hits, there's nothing better than a super-refreshing lemon granita... very easy to make, no ice cream maker required! - 131.467
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and 4 cups water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; discard cinnamon sticks and cloves.
2. Meanwhile, cut lime and 1 lemon into... - 28.354
Lemonade Or Limeade
Stir all ingredients until the honev is dissolved.
Serve cold with ice. - 21.6691
Make a syrup by placing the sugar and 1 2/3 cups water in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves.
Dip a pastry brush in hot water and use it to wipe down any sugar crystals sticking to the sides of the pan.
Raise... - 28.478
It feels wonderful to sit back and sip on a tall glass of chilled Best Lemonade! Trust me, once you try this after a hard days work....you will thank me for giving this classic and simple Best Lemonade recipe! - 26.3552
Tangy Tomato Juice Cocktail
Mix all the ingredients together and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Strain through muslin or a fine strainer and chill. - 27.9192
Easy Strawberry Or Raspberry Lemon Cream Sherbet
Puree strawberries in an electric blender at low speed, then strain to remove seeds.
Add lemonade concentrate and mix well.
Beat cream until soft peaks form and fold in.
Spoon into 2 refrigerator trays and freeze until firm. - 26.0641
Boil the sugar and water together for 10 minutes.
Add 6 oranges peeled and cut in thin slices, removing as much white pith as possible.
Add the strained juice of the rest of the oranges and the lemons.
Add the bananas, grapes, and cherries.
Chill... - 38.724
Lemony Light Cooler
In large pitcher, combine grape juice, sugar and ReaLemon® brand; stir until sugar dissolves.
Cover; chill. - 24.8514
Lemon Brandy Hard Sauce
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and beat with electric mixer until fluffy, or combine in work bowl of food processor fitted with steel knife and mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight . - 23.0391
Summer Punch is a delicious beverage that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Summer Punch, you will always crave for some more. - 24.3062
Minty Lemon Ice
1. In a medium saucepan combine water, sugar, mint, lemon peel, and lemon juice. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; cool. Strain and discard solids. Stir in ginger ale.
2. Transfer liquid... - 24.4293
Mix the tea and the apple juice together in a 2 quart jar or pitcher.
Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice into the jar, and put the whole rest of the lemon in the jar.
Crush the mint against the inside of the jar and leave the sprigs in the... - 28.4808
1) Take a small sauce pan and bring sugar, water and lemon juice to a boil in it.
2) Freeze them in ice cube trays after cooling to room temperature.
3) When freezed, take 6 collins glasses and fill them with lemon ice cubes.
4) Pour over... - 29.7777
Strawberry Monkey Juice
Blend the strawberries, lime juice, banana, and a little orange juice in a blender until smooth.
Add the remaining orange juice and cracked ice if desired.
Blend again. - 27.4175
1) Set the temperature of freezer of refrigerator at coldest setting.
2) Take 1/4 cup of cold water and soften gelatin in it.
3) Bring to a boil a mixture of sugar and 1 cup of cold water and boil for 3 minutes.
4) Take off from heat... - 39.377
Mock Pink Champagne
Try this delicious version of Mock Pink Champagne recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mock Pink Champagne, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 35.638
Mix the orange juice, lime cordial and sugar and stir to dissolve.
Add the chopped mint and chill for an hour.
Strain and dilute half and half, or to taste, with soda water.
Ice cubes are an optional extra.
Decorate with a sprig of fresh mint and a slice of... - 30.47
In pitcher combine apple juice, apricot nectar, lemon juice, and bitters; chill.
Just before serving, carefully pour carbonated water down side of pitcher.
Stir gently with an up-and-down motion. - 27.9465
Lemon Water Ice
Put the water, sugar and lemon rind in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
Increase the heat to high and boil the syrup, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 220°F (104°C) on a candy thermometer or for 6... - 34.0218
Lemon Buttermilk Sherbet
1) Set the temperature of freezing compartment of refrigerator at coldest setting.
2) Combine together buttermilk, lemon juice and sugar and freeze in refrigerator until almost firm.
3) Beat frozen mixture to egg white and salt with... - 33.1913
Lemon Iced Tea
1. Reconstitute lemonade concentrate as label directs; pour into ice-cube trays with dividers in place; freeze.
2. Crush (finely or coarsely) enough lemonade cubes to fill tall glasses three-fourths full. Pour in enough freshly brewed, chilled iced tea to... - 21.0178
Add sugar to thimbleberries and chill 2 hours.
Add lemon juice and egg white.
Pour into freezer tray and freeze. - 22.5555
Sangria Blanco With Fresh Fruit
In a small saucepan over moderate heat, bring 1 cup water and sugar to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir sugar syrup, wine, liqueur, lemon, lime and orange slices together.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 36.4239
Boil water and sugar about 10 minutes.
Cool syrup, and add to it orange and lemon juice.
Chill well; immediately before serving add ginger ale, and garnish with orange and lemon slices and a few sprigs of mint. - 24.2383
Lemon Crunch Parfaits
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine margarine, sugar, flour and nuts.
Spread evenly in 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and drink mix; stir in yogurt.
In parfait or dessert... - 36.2537
Put all ingredients into plastic container.
Put lid on tightly and shake.
Put in freezer for 3 hours.
Salt rims of glasses and fill.
Serve with lemon or lime wedge. - 26.8235
Mrs. Randolph's Frozen Lemonade
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add the corn syrup, frozen lemonade concentrate, and grated lemon rind.
Strain the mixture into the freezer container of an... - 29.6434
Sherbet And Spice
Stir sherbet just to soften.
Fold in ginger.
Turn into chilled refrigerator tray.
Freeze till firm. - 26.6443
Skewer drained pineapple chunks, apple chunks, lemon, and orange slices onto wooden picks in an assorted fashion.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, Burgundy, canned pineapple juice, brandy, and sugar in a container.
Add skewered fruit... - 38.232
Sorbet Aux Fraises
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water over a gentle heat. Add the strawberry puree with the lemon juice. Chill.
2. Pour the mixture into a plastic or china bowl and cover. Place in the freezer or the frozen food compartment of a refrigerator until it is softly... - 31.7433
One day in advance prepare ice ring.
With small knife, cut continuous 1 inch wide strip of peel from each orange; reserve peels.
Squeeze juice from oranges; add water to orange juice to measure 5 cups liquid.
Pour 3 1/2 cups orange juice mixture into 6 cup... - 44.6492
Crema Di Limoncello
How many times after your guests are done for dinner, have asked them for a refreshing drink? Make this creamy lemon drink which is best served after dinner! Dennis shows just how in this video! - 86.8145
1. Pare 6 strips of rind from 1 of the lemons, then finely grate the remaining rind from the remaining lemons, being very careful not to remove any bitter white pith.
2. Roll the lemons back and forth on the counter, pressing down firmly. Cut each in half and... - 35.9049
Spiced Wine Nectar
Drain peaches, reserving the syrup; chill syrup.
Stud peaches with whole cloves; place peaches, cinnamon sticks, and additional cloves, in bottom of 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
Fill with about 3 cups apple juice; freeze.
In punch bowl combine chilled peach syrup,... - 31.9106
Orange Wine Jelly
Measure wine and juice together, and if necessary, add water to provide 2 cups of liquid.
Stir in peels and sugar, and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve gelatin in water, and stir into hot liquid.
Turn into glass dish, and chill. - 33.3727
1. Using two 8-section ice-cube trays, divide 2 cups of the yogurt among the 16 sections. Freeze for 4 hours.
2. Place the remaining 1/2 cup yogurt, nectarines or peaches, lemon juice, honey, and vanilla in a food processor or blender. Puree.
3. Add frozen... - 26.2286
Sparkling Golden Cooler
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling; boil 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, extract the juice from oranges, lemon, and lime.
Put juice into an electric blender container with the... - 38.423
Strawberry Rum Fizz
Assemble Citrus Juicer.
Juice oranges and lemons (about 21/2 cups or 625 ml) orange juice and about 3/4 cup or 200 ml lemon juice).
Stir in strawberry syrup and, if desired, food coloring.
To serve, pour about 1/2 cup (125 ml) chilled mixture into each... - 31.7309
Party Mai Tais
In pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice and garnish; stir to dissolve orange juice concentrate. - 22.0628
Mango-Citrus Sorbet has it all. Mango-Citrus Sorbet is fast becoming my favorite drink. A great way to refresh yourself during the day! - 31.661
Pour apricot nectar into refrigerator tray; freeze until mushy.
Spoon apricot nectar and ice cream into an electric blender container; add malted milk powder and lemon juice.
Cover and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into chilled glasses and serve... - 27.3757
Creamy Pink Punch
To make peppermint frost, combine candy, marshmallow cream, and boiling water.
Stir until candy is dissolved; chill.
Pour the cold water into a bowl; add the dry milk and whip until soft peaks are formed, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add lemon juice and continue whipping... - 36.294
Early on day:
1. Scoop 6 balls of sherbet onto a tray; freeze.
2. Mix water with iced-tea mix; refrigerate.
3. Then, from orange, cut 2 thin 9-inch strips of peel; trim edges. Repeat with lemon and lime. Wind peel over sherbet balls; freeze.
Fill 6... - 27.8548
Stir the juice and sugar together in a large pitcher.
Add the water and ice cubes.
Stir thoroughly and chill.
Fruit ices or sherbets, on the other hand, can be made in the freezing compartment of a refrigerator.
The texture is quite good if you remember to... - 35.7778
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
This recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
For Sirup allow 1 cup. sugar to 1/2 cup. water and boil 5 mins.
Variationsâ€” ... - 32.0813
Mint And Ginger Cup
Put the chopped mint leaves into a bowl.
Thinly pare the lemons and simmer the rind for 5 minutes in 2 teacups of water.
Strain and add the sugar, lemon juice and pour over the mint.
Leave for 1 to 2 hours, then add the ginger-ale or beer.
Pour into the bowl... - 32.598
Chilled Pineapple Punch
In saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes; strain into a large pitcher.
Add sweetener and fruit juices; chill.
Just before serving, pour into large punch bowl; slowly pour in lemon-lime carbonated beverage. - 32.4778
Chill 2 tall glasses.
In 2-cup glass measure or pitcher stir together soda and wine.
Divide mixture into chilled glasses; add 2 or 3 ice cubes and 1 strip lemon peel to each glass and serve immediately. - 21.7754
Ginger Wine Punch
In a large punch bowl, mix together the chilled ginger ale and chilled wine.
Place mint sprigs and lemon slices on the top for garnish.
Add a chunk of ice to keep punch chilled. - 23.7285