- » Lemon Fondant
Lemon Fondant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon fondant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon fondant recipes.
Fondant Dipped Strawberries
1) Rinse the strawberries gently leaving the hulls and stems intact. Drain them on paper towels.
2) In a double boiler set up over hot water, cook the confectioner's sugar, lemon juice and corn syrup.
3) Cook till the mixture becomes smooth and... - 39.3083
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and without stirring, place over low heat and dissolve.
2) To prevent a crust from forming, dip a brush in cold water and at the syrup level, wipe around the pan to prevent a crust from forming.
3) Mix in the... - 32.0163
Combine butter, corn syrup, salt, vanilla and confec- tioners' sugar in large bowl.
Mix with hands until well blended.
Divide fondant into 3 parts, placing tij each part in small bowls.
Add yellow food coloring and lemon flavoring to first part; mix green... - 39.7088
Quick Dipping Fondant
Combine sugar, water and syrup in saucepan and cook over medium heat until clear and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand until mixture registers 170°F on candy thermometer, 3 to 4 minutes.
While syrup is still hot, gradually beat in about 6... - 38.9386
Heat and stir all ingredients in a large, heavy saucepan over moderate heat until sugar dissolves; cover and boil 3 minutes.
Uncover, insert candy thermometer that has been heated under hot tap, and cook without stirring to 238° F. or until a drop of fondant... - 22.2553
1. Combine granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water in a large saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, without stirring, to 226° on a candy thermometer; remove mixture from heat.
2. Cool to 125°, then gradually beat... - 23.159
1) In a large, granulated sugar, cream of tartar and water.
2) Place the pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook, to 226°F on a candy thermometer; remove from heat.
3) Allow to cool to 125°F, and slowly beat in... - 44.207
Fondant cake is a flour and egg cake made with sugar and cream. Simply prepared, the fondsnt cake has added almonds in it and makes a deliciously soft and nutty cake with the mild taste of almonds. - 38.3989
Chocolate Fondant Cake
1. Line a 9-inch (23-cm) layer cake tin with aluminum foil. Hang foil over sides of pan. Butter foil.
2. In a blender or food processor, grind chocolate and sugar until very fine.
3. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate, sugar and coffee; cook... - 38.8796
Almond Paste Or Marzipan
Mix the almonds and sugar together.
Add the beaten eggs and the flavouring and mix and knead very thoroughly.
To cover a cake, turn upside down and brush over with melted jelly or a thick sugar-and water syrup to make the paste stick.
Roll a piece of paste... - 25.9324
Strawberry Marzipan Cake
Strawberry Marzipan Cake has a delightful taste. The lemon flovour gives the Strawberry Marzipan Cake a energizing taste. - 45.454
1) Mix together nuts, flour and lemon rind and add almond essence and sufficient lemon juice to bind to a stiff consistency.
2) Now, cover and let it set.
3) When cold decorate as desired.
4) Serve Marzipan sliced. - 35.0249
Sift the confectioners' sugar into a bowl with the ground almonds and granulated sugar.
Stir in the eggs, lemon juice and almond extract.
Using your hands, form the mixture into a ball.
Dust the working surface with confectioners' sugar and turn the paste out... - 33.8161
Marzipan Or Almond Paste
1. Take a mixing bowl and add sieve in icing sugar; add in caster sugar, ground almonds and mix together.
2. Add the liquid ingredients; lemon juice, vanilla essence and sherry to the dry ingredients.
3. In a small basin, beat egg well in a small... - 34.0902
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; stir into yeast mixture with... - 43.7336
Mock Marzipan is a very tempting snack recipe which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of potatoes and almonds on the coming get together party! - 35.4853
1.In a bowl, beat the egg whites and mix with the almond paste.
2.Add the flavoring and enough sugar to make the mixture stiff enough to handle.
3.After it has stood overnight, it may be molded into small shapes of fruits or vegetables such as pears,... - 29.9546
To make pastry, sift flour, powdered sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Add butter and egg yolks.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 43.7741
Put the brandy, cherries, angelica, lemon and orange peel, walnuts and hazelnuts in a bowl and marinate for 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, make the marzipan.
Put the sugar and ground almonds in a bowl and mix well.
Make a well in the center... - 50.9245
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 43.0506
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a clean work surface, knead almond paste with 1-2/3 cups (200 g) powdered sugar.
Sprinkle work surface lightly with some additional powdered sugar and roll out marzipan 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
Cut out small heart shapes with... - 39.0107
Sieve rice flour, flour and baking powder together.
Beat sugar and egg yolks.
Mix butter with flour with fingers for 5-7 minutes.
Knead flour mixture and eggs mixture to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Prepare marzipan by mixing all... - 45.3095
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 46.1407
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355
Rich Fruit Cake
Line a deep 20 cm (8 inch) round cake tin with greaseproof paper and grease well.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until they are fluffy and light in colour.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Sift the flour with the spice and cocoa and stir... - 47.5919
Candied Apple Rings
Combine sugar, water and lemon juice, and heat to boiling; add a few drops of vegetable coloring to produce the desired tint in the syrup.
Choose a variety of apple which retains shape well when cooked.
(Jonathans or Northern Spys are very good.) Peel and... - 38.3932
Apricot Petit Fours
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of... - 42.2049
Party Petits Fours
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 15X10X 1-inch baking pan, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites... - 46.7175
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 136.042