- » Lemon Fluff Salad
Lemon Fluff Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon fluff salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon fluff salad recipes.
Heavenly Orange Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; add undrained pineapple and concentrate.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in oranges; pour into 13x9x2-inch pan.
Chill till firm.
Beat pudding and milk with rotary beater till smooth.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread... - 34.7112
Cottage Cheese Fluff
In blender container, combine cottage cheese, sweetener, and lemon juice; blend till creamy.
Add milk, a tablespoon at a time, till of desired consistency - 18.4833
Cottage Cheese Fluff
In blender container, combine cottage cheese, sweetener, and lemon juice; blend till creamy.
Add milk, a tablespoon at a time, till of desired consistency. - 22.6483
Cranberry Pink Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in cran berry juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually pour cranberry mixture over egg whites, beating until foamy.
Pour into indi vidual sherbet glasses.
Mixture will... - 28.9546
Citrus Cheese Squares
Citrus cheese squares is a lovely salad made with grape fruit and lime gelatin. Combined with chopped walnuts and cherries, the citrus cheese squares are chilled and can be cut out in desired shapes too. - 40.6306
Rice Salad With Merguez And Preserved Lemon Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice with the water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil, cover and cook over low heat until tender, about 18 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk all but 1... - 32.0918
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint has a great taste. The lemon juice gives the Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint a cool refreshing taste. - 42.3537
Bulgur Wheat And Parsley Salad
1) In a large bowl put bulgur wheat and add boiling water to cover 1 inch of it.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In a large portable bowl mix parsley, onion, tomatoes, and mint.
4) Keep it aside.
5) With a fine-mesh sieve drain bulgur and press on... - 46.7523
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, whisk together the chicken stock, cinnamon, ginger, cumin, turmeric and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and add the chicken breast if you are using... - 45.6678
This video shows a simple and easy recipe for couscous salad and discusses various health benefits of the ingredients by an accredited practising dietitian. - 107.713
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.977
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
Make balls from the apples, using melon-ball cutter or measuring teaspoon.
Sprinkle balls with lemon juice.
Combine with ham and celery.
Blend mayonnaise and cream.
Add to apple mixture and toss.
Sprinkle with blue cheese.
Trim with a star of red-skinned... - 34.1698
Dalia Black Bean Salad
Bring dalia and 500 ml water to a boil in a covered saucepan.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes until excess liquid is absorbed.
Let the dalia cool, then fluff with a fork.
Scrub and wash the orange, then grate the rind.
Cut the remaining orange in half and squeeze... - 34.4486
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, stir nuts over medium-high heat until toasted, 7 to 8 minutes.
Pour from pan and let stand.
In pan, combine millet and broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until millet is tender to bite... - 39.6073
Summer Corn And Bulgur Salad
1. In a large bowl, pour boiling water over bulgur; add olive oil and garlic and stir well. Let stand 30 minutes until all water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
2. In a small bowl, combine apple and lemon juice.
3. Add apple mixture, tomatoes, green onions,... - 32.7474
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) Bring the stock to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan placed over moderate heat.
2) Add the rice and cook over moderate-low heat for about 10 minutes or till all the stock has been absorbed.
3) Use a fork to fluff and on a large tray, spread the rice in... - 43.9626
Chicken Waldorf Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the rice.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
Fluff with a fork.
Spread in an even layer on a large tray.
Place in the freezer or... - 47.3009
Bulgur And Broccoli Salad
Combine boiling water and bulgur in a large bowl; stir.
Let stand 30 minutes or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Fluff with a fork; set aside.
Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 3 minutes or until... - 45.1734
Rice And Pecan Salad With Orange Thyme Dressing
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, omitting spice packet.
Transfer to a large bowl, and fluff with a fork.
Whisk together orange rind and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add oil, whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 44.1962
Hoppin' John Salad
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until crisp.
Remove from the saucepan and set aside until cool; crumble.
Add the onions and garlic to the same saucepan.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the... - 48.3485
Seafood Couscous Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Bring remaining 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 44.841
Healthy Quinoa Tabbouleh
Looking for a simple quinoa recipe? Quinoa is a super healthy ingredient that you must include in your diet. Here is a short video that shows how to make the quinoa Tabbouleh. It recipe seems very simple as the chef demonstrates it. Try it yourself. - 123.16
Proclaimed by all who have eaten it as the best tabbouli they have ever tasted. - 29.3596
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Oranges
1) Peel and discard the orange pith and membrane.
Halve the segments and reserve few whole segments for garnish.
2) Cut the shrimp into bite-sized pieces and reserve a few whole shrimp for garnish.
3) Cook the couscous as per the... - 46.526
Couscous Salad With Oranges And Olives
In a large bowl, combine the couscous, juice concentrate, lemon juice, mustard, oil, oregano and orange rind.
Stir in the boiling water.
Cover and set aside for 5 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed.
Fluff the couscous mixture with a fork.
Add the... - 31.8583
Sun Glow Salad
1 Place carrots in a medium-size bowl; drizzle honey and lemon juice over; toss to mix well. Chill at least 30 minutes to season.
2 When ready to serve, beat cream with sugar just until it mounds softly in a small bowl; fold in apricots and pecans.
3 Spoon... - 28.1313
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
Rice And Rosemary Blossom Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring rice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2 cups water to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until rice is tender to bite, about 20 minutes. Scrape rice into a wide shallow bowl, fluff with a fork, and let stand until... - 30.8814
1. Allow bulgur to soak in boiling water for about 60 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.
2. In a large bowl, mix lemon juice and mint. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Gradually stir in olive oil.
3. Pour this... - 45.8896
Orange And Almond Couscous Salad
1. Place apple juice in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Slowly stir in couscous. Remove pan from heat. Cover. Cool. Fluff up with a fork.
2. Add red pepper, parsley, mint and currants to couscous. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.... - 36.8532
Mediterranean Couscous And Lentil Salad
1. Place lentils in a large saucepan; cover with water 2 inches above lentils. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well; cool.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.... - 35.9235
Couscous Chicken Salad
1) In a saucepan, allow the chicken broth to boil, then add the couscous and margarine.
2) Again bring to a boil, then turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Fluff the couscous with a fork and cool the 2 cups of the cooked... - 46.4143
Place bulgur in a large bowl.
Add enough hot water to cover.
Let sit for approximately 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place in a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
Add parsley, onions, mint, cucumber, bell pepper, salt and black pepper.
Stir to mix... - 44.3574
Tabbouleh Salad With Fresh Herbs
This taboulleh salad with fresh herbs can be served as a full meal. Prepared with nutrtitious and cooked bulgur, the tabolleh salad is tossed with fresh veggies like tomatoes, cucmber, parsley and green onions. Dressed with some lemon juice and garlic with... - 44.6166
Couscous Salad With Eggs And Vegetables
1. Bring the chicken broth to boiling in a small saucepan over high heat. Add the carrot; lower the heat and simmer for 6 minutes or until the carrot is tender-crisp.
2. Add the couscous; stir. Cover the saucepan; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3.... - 39.6604
Quinoa Salad With Asparagus, Dates, And Orange
To prepare salad, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add white onion to pan; saute 2 minutes.
Add quinoa to pan; saute 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and... - 45.3239
Chickpea And Couscous Salad
The chickpea and cous cous salad is an almost raw salad made with canned chickpeas and cous cous tossed with a spicy and sweet dressing. Along with red pepper, corn niblets, green onions and cilantro, the chickpea salad is dressed with honey, vinegar, lemon... - 43.1674
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Middle Eastern Tabouli
1. In a large bowl place bulgur. Pour this over boiling water.
2. Let it stand for 30 minutes so that the whole water gets absorbed.
3. Fluff grain with the help of a fork occasionally.
4. Cool bulgar. Add scallions, lemon juice, diced tomato, cooked... - 44.2614
How To Cook Quinoa
1. In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, honey and olive oil, and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to boil and add in quinoa.
3. Low the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa cooks.
4. Remove... - 0
All Green Tabbouleh
Wash the wheat and put in a salad bowl with WW the salt.
Pour the boiling water over, stir and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
The grains will have absorbed all the water.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except the cucumber, tomatoes and... - 37.1401
Aubergine With Spicy Apricot Tabbouleh
1. Boil the kettle and tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl. Rub in the harissa with your fingers, then stir in the apricots and ground coriander. Pour over 2 1/2 tbsp boiling water, cover, then leave the couscous to swell for 5 mins.
2. When the couscous... - 38.414
Chilean Quinoa Tabbouleh
1. Place quinoa in a strainer and rinse with cold running water.
2. In a medium-size pan, place quinoa, add water, and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover the pan.
4. Simmer for about 10-12 minutes until the liquid... - 49.8285
Beet Spinach And Goat's
GETTING READY 1) In a small pan, boil 100 ml of water with orange zest and lemon juice. 2) In a medium bowl, place the couscous and poured... - 36.333
Quinoa With Pine Nuts And Apricots
1. In a medium saucepan add water and boil.
2. Add quina while stirring. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let quinoa rest in the covered pot for 10 minutes, so that the additional water is absorbed.
4. Transfer the quinoa to a salad bowl and... - 48.298
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
Tabbouleh With Romaine
Mix bulgur wheat and broth, cover, and let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Fluff with a fork, add parsley, mint, onion, and tomatoes, and toss to mix.
Beat oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well blended, add to salad, and toss again.
Cover and chill... - 40.584
Quinoa Basil Tabbouleh
1) In a medium saucepan, add the quinoa in the boiling water, then simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes until the water is absorbed. Then gently fluff the quinoa with a fork.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and allspice, mix... - 42.2854
Cod Baked In Couscous And Sun Dried Tomato Paste
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the couscous in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and then put a plate on the top.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
When the couscous is ready, fluff it up with a fork.
Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk for just a... - 39.1564
1. To cook the Kasha, bring chicken stock or water to a boil, adding a pinch of sea salt.
2. Add the kasha and stir.
3. Cover the pot, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the water is absorbed by the grain.
4. Stir and... - 41.9655
Heat the stock in a large pan with the olive oil and the salt.
Bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
Pour in the couscous in a thin, steady stream and then stir in the lemon zest.
Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the grains to swell and... - 41.1152
Soya Aur Sabji Pulao
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the ginger and garlic pastes, all the dry spices, and tomatoes.
Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the prepared TVP and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes... - 46.5995
Baked Aubergine Stuffed With Plum & Nectarine Couscous
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5. Leaving the stem on, cut the aubergine in half lengthways and criss-cross the flesh deeply with a sharp knife. Place in a shallow baking dish
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice then brush over the scored surface of... - 31.3759
1. For each chicken, slash skin in several places such as breast, legs and wings.
2. Combine 2/3 cup chutney-type relish, lemon juice and corn syrup; mix until well blended.
3. Cover chickens with chutney mixture, rubbing it into the skin. Let... - 43.846
Spring-in Quinoa With Veggies
If you believe in - cook once and eat twice, chef Dani Spies will guide you to the right direction. Serve this dish straight from the stove or store inside refrigerator to consume later. Quinoa, combined with vegetables is a great source of nutrition. - 116.436
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342
Greek Style Dinner
1. On each chicken cutlet, sprinkle dillweed and pepper.
2. Starting at the narrow end, roll each cutlet and secure with a toothpick. Keep aside.
3. Wash tomatoes, halve and cut into slices.
4. Peel and slice red onion.
5. Tear romaine into... - 38.3978