- » Lemon Flavored Dessert
Lemon Flavored Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lemon Flavored Dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lemon Flavored Dessert recipes.
Perfect Citrusy-flavored Lemon Pound Cake
Hosting a last-minute get together and undecided on the dessert? Well, instead of serving your guests a dollop of ice cream and some cookies, try whomping this fast and simple lemon pound cake. Betty's perfect version of this yummy treat comes loaded with... - 102.516
Pound Cake Flavored With Lemon
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
4) In large bowl of mixer, place together butter or margarine, sugar and eggs.
5) Beat... - 45.0484
Lemon Flavored Souffle Au Grand Marnier
1) Lightly pare the lemon rind and preheat the oven.
2) Place the milk in a pan and add the sugar and pared lemon rind.
3) Keep the pan over moderate heat, bring up to the boil.
4) Remove pan from heat and leave to infuse for 15 minutes,... - 44.2513
Lemon Flavored Cheese Cake
Combine crust ingredients in small bowl; beat until well mixed.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Press one-third flour mixture into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake at 400°F.
8 minutes; cool.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until... - 40.5597
Lemon-flavored Pears In Red Wine
Put wine and sugar in large shallow saucepan or skillet.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
Peel pears carefully, leaving stems on.
Add pears to syrup and poach gently 15 minutes, or until tender, testing with fork at blossom end.
Stir with wooden spoon and... - 34.5512
Rough Puff Pastry Flavored With Lemon
Cut shortening and butter into flour and salt.
Add ice water and lemon juice.
Stir to mix.
Form into a ball, cover with wax paper, and chill.
Roll out into a rectangle, fold in thirds, and roll into rectangle again.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Repeat 3 times... - 32.9179
Lemon Flavored Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.). Lightly grease and flour the bottom, not the sides, of a ten-inch tube pan.
2. Break the eggs into the large bowl of an electric mixer, add the lemon juice and grated rind and beat the mixture at highest speed until... - 30.3861
Lemon Flavored Whole Wheat Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream the butter until light. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the eggs very well one at a time. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with an electric mixer at low speed. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed,... - 29.6972