- » Lemon Flavored
Lemon Flavored Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon flavored recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon flavored recipes.
Perfect Citrusy-flavored Lemon Pound Cake
Hosting a last-minute get together and undecided on the dessert? Well, instead of serving your guests a dollop of ice cream and some cookies, try whomping this fast and simple lemon pound cake. Betty's perfect version of this yummy treat comes loaded with... - 99.145
1. Combine milk, granulated sugar, salt and 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of the butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until butter melts; cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very... - 48.1986
Pound Cake Flavored With Lemon
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
4) In large bowl of mixer, place together butter or margarine, sugar and eggs.
5) Beat... - 46.844
Lemon Zest Flavored Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
4. Further, add egg, vanilla and lemon rind.
5. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
6. Sift all the... - 44.7055
Lemon Flavored Souffle Au Grand Marnier
1) Lightly pare the lemon rind and preheat the oven.
2) Place the milk in a pan and add the sugar and pared lemon rind.
3) Keep the pan over moderate heat, bring up to the boil.
4) Remove pan from heat and leave to infuse for 15 minutes,... - 44.5207
Traditional Croissants Flavored With Lemon Peel
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, shortening, sugar, salt, lemon peel, eggs and 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat until mixture is smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 44.3749
Lemon-flavored Mulligatawny Soup
Add onion, carrot, celery, and apple; stir well.
Cook gently 5 to 6 minutes.
Add curry; cook a few minutes.
Add flour; mix well.
Cook a few minutes to brown slightly.
Add tomato puree and stock; blend well.
Bring slowly to boil; reduce heat.
Add... - 44.1477
Lemon Flavored Cheese Cake
Combine crust ingredients in small bowl; beat until well mixed.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Press one-third flour mixture into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake at 400°F.
8 minutes; cool.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until... - 42.6053
Lemon Flavored Potato Salad Mold
Potato salad mold is a vegetable salad mold made with mixed vegetables. Prepared with added eggs and parsley, the potato salad is chilled can be served as desired. Savory and fresh, it has a unique taste of its own. - 42.5601
Lemon Zest Flavored Zucchini Walnut Bread
Prepare grated zucchini and set aside.
Rinse raisins, drain, and mix with 2 tablespoons of the flour.
Sift flour with soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
Beat eggs and gradually beat in the sugar, then the oil.
With rubber spatula, blend in dry... - 42.4561
Lemon-flavored Melba Sauce
1) Wash the raspberries and discard the soft ones, if any.
2) In a saucepan, place raspberries with redcurrant jelly.
3) Cook over low heat mashing the berries until the jelly has melted and fruits turn soft.
4) Remove from the heat.
5)... - 38.4456
Lemon-flavored Pears In Red Wine
Put wine and sugar in large shallow saucepan or skillet.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
Peel pears carefully, leaving stems on.
Add pears to syrup and poach gently 15 minutes, or until tender, testing with fork at blossom end.
Stir with wooden spoon and... - 36.2876
Rough Puff Pastry Flavored With Lemon
Cut shortening and butter into flour and salt.
Add ice water and lemon juice.
Stir to mix.
Form into a ball, cover with wax paper, and chill.
Roll out into a rectangle, fold in thirds, and roll into rectangle again.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Repeat 3 times... - 33.9238
Herb And Lemon Flavored Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Twist wing tips under back.
Lightly season chicken cavity with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Rub surface of chicken with two of the lemon wedges; place remaining wedges inside cavity.
Tie legs with string.
Sprinkle... - 33.8151
Lemon Flavored Cherry Sauce
Drain cherry juice into a deep, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Set cherries aside.
Blend cornstarch into cherry juice until smooth.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 4 minutes or until thickened and clear.
Add cherries,... - 33.7314
Lemon Flavored Molded Beet Salad
Drain beets, reserving 1 cup juice.
Soak gelatin in lemon juice for 5 minutes.
Dis solve in hot beet juice.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill until firm. - 32.5031
Prepare the batter.
Leave to stand for 1/2 hr., then pour into a jug.
Use a small clean frying pan or omelet pan.
If the pan is new or has been washed frequently, melt in it about 1/2 oz cooking fat; heat until it is smoking hot, twisting the pan so that the... - 32.2637
Lemon Flavored Whole Wheat Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream the butter until light. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the eggs very well one at a time. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with an electric mixer at low speed. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed,... - 32.0649
Lemon Flavored Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.). Lightly grease and flour the bottom, not the sides, of a ten-inch tube pan.
2. Break the eggs into the large bowl of an electric mixer, add the lemon juice and grated rind and beat the mixture at highest speed until... - 31.7331
Lemon Flavored Lobster Tails
Lobster Tails is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare. Try this Lobster Tails; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 28.4276
Lemon Flavored Sauce
Combine sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice and catsup.
Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth, stirring until mixture thickens and clears.
Add onion, pepper, celery, and catsup mixture. - 22.2515
Lemon-flavored Candied Sweet Potatoes
1. Cook sweet potatoes following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart. Peel cooked potatoes and cut into 1-inch slices.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 45 seconds at HIGH). Stir in lemon... - 22.2161