- » Lemon Drop Vodka
Lemon Drop Vodka Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon drop vodka recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon drop vodka recipes.
In this video Clint will show you the two classic ways to serve a Lemon Drop shot. This is a shot you take if you're a girl or if you have a sweet tooth. This is also a great shot for any sugar addicts out there as there is plenty in a Lemon Drop. - 129.702
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 1 - Preparation
A pudding is something that has a lasting and lingering effect on your palate. This pudding is a layered one with the lemon and vodka jelly being made in part 1 of the video. Stay tuned for part 2 of the video to see the second layer being made! - 80.7685
Lemon Drop Cocktail With Citron Vodka
This Lemon Drop Cocktail with Citron Vodka recipe gives this all time favorite drink a new dimension. Take a look at this video to see how three layers of lemon flavor is added to this cocktail. It is simply beautiful. - 125.568
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 2 - Preparation
Part 2 of this video is to get the lemon curd filling as well the dough ready for the last layer of this decadent dish! Watch the chef present you the step of this pudding! - 78.398
Lemon Vodka Drop Part 3 - Finalization
Part 3 of the video is get the pudding set with all the three layers set. If not for the video quality this three videos are totally worth watching for creating magic with desserts! - 78.5286
The Orgasmic Lemon Drop Martini
1. Coat the martini glass rim with lemon juice and sugar.
2. In the cocktail glass place the ice cubes and pour vanilla vodka and lemon juice.
3. Shake it well and pour into the martini glass, garnish with lemon twist.
4. Serve The Orgasmic... - 98.6116
Lemon Drop Martini
1. Rim the martini glass with lemon twist and sugar to created a coated rim.
2. Combine the vodka, triple sec and lemon juice in an ice-filled shaker.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into a chilled glass.
5. Garnish with the... - 109.751
Skinny Lemon Drop Martini
1. Add vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake till your hands are frigid.
3. Strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with the lemon twist and serve chilled. - 104.036